Forum › Posts by Yung Pobo

Yung Pobo
joined Jan 11, 2022

Cute chapter, love everything about it.

joined Jan 11, 2022

Kiku is too good for these people, she's doing all the work and getting called a weirdo and creepy. Unless there's some flashblack chapter that explains the breakup (Which there probably will be) she should find someone that actually loves her back.

joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for scanlating this! That's a rough ending, I don't know why but an "ending" like this is way worse (to me) than something like Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii. At least with that I felt something.

Yung Pobo
joined Jan 11, 2022

Really appreciate the continued work on this series!

joined Jan 11, 2022

Really like this series, just binged the whole thing and wow - I might have to do it again! Thanks for scanlating this!

joined Jan 11, 2022

That was probably the roughest ending I have yet to experience (outside of axed series). I really enjoyed the story so much, though!

Thank you to the scanlators, you're all very epic.

joined Jan 11, 2022

Made a fresh new meme out of that "We are creatures who need games to breathe, or we'll die"
it spoke to me on a spiritual level.

last edited at Jun 26, 2022 7:35AM

Yung Pobo
joined Jan 11, 2022

Thank you so much for translating this! I hope to see more.

Scanlators bring so much joy into the lives of strangers, it's really magnanimous.

Yung Pobo
joined Jan 11, 2022

Heavy.

joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks a bunch for TLing this series, I like it a lot so far.

joined Jan 11, 2022

Love this series, the comedic violence is a non-issue for me. I think it actually makes the story more believable in certain circumstances, this is a manga largely about delinquents after all.

Yung Pobo
joined Jan 11, 2022

You're welcome :) Supporting authors when you can is very important. If you have Twitter, @glarchive posts gl recommendations every day.

Followed! Do you run that account?

I wish I could get the physical editions but due to corona-chan I am stuck living with my parents, who are pretty homophobic so I have to hide my power level :(
https://tinyurl.com/SFWpowerlvl

last edited at Jun 1, 2022 5:49AM

Yung Pobo
joined Jan 11, 2022

I really appreciate the effort you put into your post, thank you very much! As far as the manga goes I have about 90% of that listed in my "read" list here on Dynasty, but you put me onto some really good looking manhwa/manhua so thank you very much! I'm currently addicted to Honey Peach on pocket comics, I know I can read it for free but I try to support to authors where I can.

(PS I can't believe I didn't put Still Sick in my list of favorites, I love that manga to death)

last edited at May 31, 2022 4:59PM

Yung Pobo
joined Jan 11, 2022

Hello, long time lurker here! I was hoping anyone could give me some recommendations based on my list of "read" and "favorites" lists, some of them are still ongoing. I'm more than open to manwha, manhua, webtoons and comics, I also have no problem with smut, though I really would prefer a nice story to go along with it.

My first Yuri and what got me into the genre is Girlfriends by Milk Morinaga, it's still my favorite.
Just to help figure out my taste, I will list a few Yuri that I really love in no particular order.
Can't Defy The Lonely Girl
Fuzoroi no Renri
How do we relationship
Chasing after Aoi Koshiba
Cheerful Amnesia
Pulse
Our Teachers are Dating
That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch

This might also be helpful to Izzy as most of the Yuri I just listed fit the bill of long (which I also really like, short Yuri makes me sad). But anyway if anybody has some suggestions I would be very grateful for the help. I am rather new to the Manhua/Manwha/Webtoon world of Yuri, so that may also help.

Yung Pobo
joined Jan 11, 2022

I remember reading the original story a few months ago and was so sad it was never finished.

I'd absolutely love to see the original in English.

joined Jan 11, 2022

The whole "Yoru and Aya are equally as important to me" thing is so messed up. Really too bad it got axed because I was really hoping for a side story with the best friend and mochi, maybe to provide contrast to how messed up the primary relationship is. Loved the story though, thanks for the translation!

last edited at May 26, 2022 10:57PM

joined Jan 11, 2022

I wouldn’t mind seeing this manga go until their graduation of college and even early career to really show their dedication and growth as individuals and as couples

Unless the series is extremly popular, nothing will ever happen because of the sheer time it will take to go to it. Look at Futaribeya, it's a 4-koma and it take 9/10 volumes to go to post college graduation. Here we're in 2nd year at start of volume 6, if it ever wanted to even go to college, it need to skip a lot of the highschool year or it will take at minima 3 volumes of content to go to it.
Very few yuri out there even go past highschool graduation and some are just some timeskip last chapter like Bloom into You or little sequel doujin like Sakura Trick. The only two yuri i have in mind who did go post Highschool and to college are Futaribeya (which are even actually at Adult Life) and Kase-san, which you may know is not the best example.
I don't say this one shouldn't go past graduation but it's up to the author to know if they can manage to write it or not.

PS : Forget to mention Whisper me a Love song for relation going after confession but given the current arc, i don't think it's a good example either.

Don't forget How do we Relationship and Still Sick and After Hours! (You can find the latter two on Mangadex and the former on Bato) top notch yuri

joined Jan 11, 2022

Wow, it finally ended. This was my first yuri manga, and something I definitely wouldn't read from the beginning again, but I'm happy it ended on a light note.

Read the manga Girl Friends by Milk Morinaga

That's the first Yuri manga I read and it hooked me for life!

joined Jan 11, 2022

I love this series so much, I really wish the main series would be scanlated a little faster. Thanks much for updating the side stories!

joined Jan 11, 2022

Very interested in this! Thanks for uploading!

Yung Pobo
joined Jan 11, 2022

Oh. I totally got the cheating problem and Yuna’s being insecure with her body, I just don’t understand the last panel. I probably don’t remember that she’s been looking forward to work with Reina at home.

In the past few chapters she's sort of latched onto this idea that all of her worries will end once Rena starts working from home. I think this plays into how emotionally dependent she is on Rena, and also how insecure. It's not like it would actually solve her problems, but she's been obsessing over it as if it would.

Just wanted to thank you schuyguy, you upload my two favorite series at the moment (My cute little kitten & Can't refuse the lonely girl)

Your work brings a lot of joy into my life, so thank you.