Forum › Posts by Maddy

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

That was wicked. I'm smiling so hard reading that. I don't think it's fast at all considering how long they've already been friends by this point, on top of also now it having been a month since that "confession" as it were, so it's clearly mutual...
Bathroom kiss qt

Maddy
Futanari discussion 16 Jan 11:02
Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

ya know, as a trans person I find it kind of...sad to not see much like, I don't know how to put it
"normal" yuri things but one of the girl just like, happens to be trans and/or having a dick, you know?
and like I don't even want the fact that they have one to be the main focus or something, just as a normal trait everyone has (cis or trans)

Same. Kyou Kara Yonshimai had one of the better TxC girl relationships and even then it wasn't really the focus of the series. It would be really nice to have some more honest stuff about girls with bits.

As an aside, someone said futa is a turn-off because the girls have massive libidos and jerk off a bunch, but it's not like there isn't a ton of yuri where the girls are like that and have a bunch of sex too. Everyone should be able to be lesbians together, bits or no bits. Jeez.

Ao3 is the only place with some semi-honest fiction and even then it can be hard to find amongst the many fuck-filled pure horny stories, especially since a lot can be omegaverse related and that might not be your thing. If it is though, there was a webtoon called "Best Friends" set in an omegaverse, it's short and has a cute ending.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Fuck me I thought this was the final. I'd cry if I wasn't just happy for them. This is all I've wanted, and Neji didn't turn around and make it super sad at the last minute.

There's still a chapter left though, so... hhh....

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Oh yeah. It's all coming together.

Maddy
Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

P r o g r e s s

Maddy
Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

my life will be complete is kogu opens her eyes, timidly puts her arms around hino, and quietly asks for more. ahh. i would turn into a spirit and drift off in peace into the starry night and vanish into the moonlight.

Ouuugh that would be the best. I love how cute this series has gotten. Like, even cuter than it was before.

Hino's relatable. Being lewd and funny is easy, but being sweet is the hardest thing ever and you gotta keep it secret. Though, Koguma did say "anything," so... she asked for it, right?

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Now that's a christmas present. ;~; so heartwarming.

I too want to see WakaYui (ommitted)!!!

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Maybe if the glasses chick gets exposed, our MCs will have a reprieve and Ichika'll end up saving them accidentally.

God I hope so.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I have the book.. how do I go about sharing it for someone to translate? And best way to scan it if I don't have a scanner?

There are a lot of scanlation groups you can probably commission to TL it. Other than walking into a public office space to use their scanner for gay monstergirl smut, you'll have to get a scanner.

If you don't want to buy a full scanner/printer thing, you can buy a small portable scanner like this (https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Document-Handheld-Business-Selection/dp/B07W12R334) and scan each page. Unfortunately, this would also likely mean destroying the book so you can get each individual page properly aligned with the scanning device. Otherwise you'll end up with some poor-quality scans. It depends though! If it's thin enough (hehe) then you should be able to lay everything flat and scan each page easily.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

It's the sad, but somewhat comforting, reality of liking someone you know has/does play around. What that implies for future stories is up to the reader and for that it's just some bittersweet girls' love. I like it, more translated Yuni is always good in my book since I'm still working on being able to read all that kanji.

Maddy
School Zone discussion 13 Dec 15:35
Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Dang, what with the hate on Hiiragi ? What she does is pretty understandable. Imagine having your twin who always relied on you suddendly becoming better than you at everything but still thinking she is worthless without you. Hiiragi is just angry that her sister can't realize how good she is and instead insist on puttting herself down. Imagine how frustrating that is, having someone who is better than you but insisting on telling she is bad, it's extremlyfrustrating.

The reason for the hate is because, well, it's something that could really have been solved by any amount of communication at all. Even yelling or screaming about it would be a wake-up for Tsubaki. But instead, Hiiragi just lets everything happen and keeps it secret and even makes their parents keep things secret. It's frankly ridiculous, at least IMO, that neither parent would have the two sit down and talk.
Teenagers will be teenagers, sure, but there are so many better things you can do than letting someone continue to deceive themselves. Hiiragi is just being disgustingly selfish by not even telling her twin the truth of "I don't want to keep doing the same thing as you," or "You're doing so well that it's making me feel like I shouldn't even try."

Like, there's tons of people who put themselves down while being good at something, but playing into their delusion by saying nothing and just acting distant only feeds into it. Hiiragi wanting to be separate from Tsubaki is fine, but the way she's going about that isn't justifiable. She's just being a dick.

last edited at Dec 13, 2021 3:51PM

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I wonder if I'm one of the few people who really want to see a happy ending. I don't know when it happened, but I have a soft spot for abuse-to-romance stuff... because the treatment of each other is two-way it feels like they deserve something nice even if it's fucked up. They're just... cute.

am i the only one thinking that at the end she was going to warm her up with kissing and stuff? whenever they did i did not expect but now i do.

I kind of did but I'm glad that it didn't cut to that, I hope there's more hugging. I feel like the sigh at the end is of relief because Hina was about to tell Ai that what they were doing was a bad idea, and she's just glad that Ai stopped too.