Forum › Posts by cookiecutter

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Wow I really like the art....Everything about this feels high quality - the story, the art, the characters, etc. I just wish there were more chapters lol

cookiecutter
Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Just read through the original and reboot of this story and it's pretty good! I like how the mangaka isn't afraid to vary the characters' hairstyles (though I did have trouble differentiating them initially). My main gripe is that I find the other club members more compelling than the MCs - frail girl and sleeping bag-chan in particular. Makes me wonder if it would have been better if the manga was set up from the getgo as an ensemble-cast rather than having 2 clear MCs.

last edited at Feb 3, 2021 4:05PM

cookiecutter
Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Man there's something so wonderful about being able to read autobiographical lesbian stories. They make me feel less alone (but also more alone as a forever single lesbian lmao) These are all short and sweet and not like a full blown story anyway so I'm not that concerned about it showing too much of their lives.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Interesting that people think Chihiro might be a hidden yandere when it just seems to me that she's suuuuper shy. Like, maybe even shier than the MC herself, but she happens to be cute so she doesn't come off as weird as Sakiko does. She got super awkward after asking something as simple as "Do you like to eat your favorite things last too?" and was struggling to fill the dead air when she and Maaya were together. Not to mention she hasn't made any attempts to befriend anyone besides her two psycho fans (not that she knows about the true nature of one of them lol)

cookiecutter
Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Feeling real blessed by the recent influx of ShizuKasu stuff

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 5:29PM

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Dang she just shoved her classmate into her boobs lmao

cookiecutter
Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

this artist's style is so lovely with just the right amount of softness hnggggg i want a full series by them

Ikr I have a feeling a full doujin or original oneshot/series by them would be lit

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

This recent trend of yuri artists making 4-page manga for twitter is a double-edged sword because while it means more content overall I'm always left wanting more ><

last edited at Jan 9, 2021 6:33PM

cookiecutter
Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Cute!! It took me a second to realize that Maki was singing Aishiteru Banzai in the first one - I'm not used to it being translated to "I like you hooray" lol

last edited at Dec 30, 2020 7:33PM

cookiecutter
Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

I love me some good wholesome yuri