Forum › Posts by The immaculate

joined Mar 19, 2020

she pulled a bakarina and stole important plot liners

Lol yeah, reminded me of the green thumb thing specifically (if I remember correctly?). At least this time she did it intentionally and seems like it’ll be a better outcome for Diana

joined Mar 19, 2020

Because Diana-chan is this world's protagonist, anyone she injures with her power must be "evil."

This is what isekai audiences actually believe

I mean I get it, rather then actually harming actual ‘evil’, as the protagonist what she sees as ‘evil’ is evil. Or the world’s ‘view’ will side with her. Or in this case it seems to be taking the route where she is just a ‘good’ protagonist who isn’t out to harm anyone

I like that they don’t have the whole ‘sweet protag is actually evil??’ thing going on and she’s just nice

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Btw, the author announced a doujinshi focused on Wakana and Yuina. It will be released until Feb 19th tho

Maybe it will be lewd. (Yes I know the term doesn't necessarily mean that)

Hopefully cause Wakana said before she already saw Yuina naked. Ngl I wanted to see what they did that Christmas night Yuina stayed at Wakana's house.

Thank God! I wish we saw more of them in this story, but it'd be more appropriate I guess to give them something separate to truly show off their relationship. Also, they're extra for the last volume was really cute

They’re so cute honestly and I’d love to see that. They’re like the non useless lesbians to balance out the mcs even if they got there in the end. Wakana is a real stud too lol.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

They may be more or less the same characters but nagori works that corner hard

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Does this mean the little miss actually prefers Chloe? Or just wants both the sisters, or just wants to get in the way of her mother? Feel bad for Mia if it’s the first one

joined Mar 19, 2020

Aww pretty cute. Honestly was rooting for it to turn into a romance situation so glad that happened lol.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

The art has improved so so much. It's legit a unique and pretty artstyle now

Yeah honestly it’s pretty insane how the author really just improved so much recently, it feels almost like the artistry matured with the characters in a way lol

Haha lol. It's always nice to see art improving during a series runtime.

And from when it was first translated it seems like it’s only been a lil over a year. Very impressive.
Edit:(more like two years but still)

I forgot what it looked like originally and when I went back to the first chapter I actually gasped at the difference

last edited at Dec 17, 2022 10:50PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Shiori definitely has my favourite design here. She’s so cool, I was looking forward to seeing her and she was not a let down. Love the coral eye horn things and her scale lol. The weird bit as that slit going down her stomach though, I thought it was hair or scales but it actually looks like just a hole? Weird, but cool? Agree with temp about ayame tbh.

last edited at Jan 3, 2023 7:18AM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Foreplay?

Lol jokes. Fr though that ending is a good but happier than I was expecting. Especially as something called the organ girl. From the title alone I thought it’d be a very different kind of angst with a different kind of organ.

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 10:48PM

joined Mar 19, 2020

Nice to see that at least she doesn’t think they’re together and has just resolved herself to get that, also must reread this with this new info

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Lmao that was like a jumpscare. Like damn hinata ain’t no beating around the bush. I mean it seems like she just doesn’t know how to interact with people? Friend wise. But still. This is surprising fun

joined Mar 19, 2020

Does kurumi know? I mean it seems like she didn’t and ruriko just saying it would seem like more friend vibes no? Like I don’t know
Also I think it’s adorable that Rio is there now too and I too ship Rio and bread girl.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Kinda weird tho, doesn’t exactly seem like something Elsa would do? Especially if in the future she and Yvonne get together. It’d be weird if future Elsa is just messing around giving a boost to their relationship, so is she trying to change the past?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I do like this kind of vibe, and I do think there is a nice romantic moment at the end, but for some reason this just makes me think even if they get together, ultimately, Yuki will have her heart broken by Harumi.

Why’s that?

No specific reason, but Harumi just gives me a vibe of someone that responds to interest shown in her. She dated that guy without really knowing him, and she's going along with Yuki on what seems like a whim of finding her cute. She's reactive in a way that makes me think as soon as the next person shows interest in her she'll drop Yuki.

Not that I'm judging her morally, or anything, I'm just saying that's the vibe I got.

I dunno, I see your point but I feel like since it seems to have already stopped/gotten awkward with the boyfriend that leaves room for yuki to swoop in.

joined Mar 19, 2020

holy maceroni autor-san is drawing fast.

I didnt expect satou to like her own sister tho. also isn't kinda wierd to "convince" someone you trust to study the thing you need? even if you trust someone, you can never be sure and maybe they wanted to do something else

I’d assume the Mc older sis was just into it herself and maybe that’s why the interest started or maybe she just heard about her gfs goal and decided she’d like to help/found an interest in it because of that. Doesn’t mean she necessarily convinced her

I take that back she totally said she’d get someone to become a psychologist. That is pretty weird

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 8:40PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

No, no, no... You don't confess to a girl and then go around kissing other girls...

Eh girl don’t reply/reciprocate so why limit yourself. But wait is this whole senses thing like just a fetish?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I can't remember--have we established whether these vampires kill people when they suck blood? I notice on this hunt there's a human kind of flat on their back, either out cold or dead. If these cute kids are doing a murder every time they go out for a meal, that's an awful lot of death on the human side and suddenly I'd be kind of sympathetic to the vampire hunters.

But maybe they just sort of drain 'em till they're woozy and tranced out? I mean, if I were a budding vampire hunter, I could see letting a vampire go if I knew the person they were feasting on was basically OK, but not if they were crouched over a freshly murdered human, you know? "Well, there she is with a bleeding corpse and she'll kill again soon, but I've had two or three pleasant conversations with her--guess I'll let her go this time!"

I think they did say it at some point and they don’t actually kill em. I could be miss remembering tho

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Well, I, for one, think you are deflecting and avoiding the question, lady. :-)

yeah it's interesting to see because like, that sort of deflecting the question back on Ji Youyan can extremely easily give the wrong impression, like it's obvious here that Youyan asks this question because she's anxious she is actually overstepping so a deflection like this will only be recieved as "yes you are overstepping I'm not even going to give a real answer because of how obvious that is" and like not to put blame on Jing Xiu's shoulders but if that is a habit of hers I can see how their relationship was bad for Youyan, because that type of answering is just anxiety fuel.

Yeah from the flashbacks it doesn’t seem like she was like that at all. Seems like she was pretty upfront with her affection.

You could also read it as her ‘testing’ her. Like she’s actually asking what she thinks to see what youyan thinks of her?

But yeah I think she’s just deflecting since the answer should be obvious but she’s not going to tell her ex that truth

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

It's kind of amazing that we have reached the point where we are SO fucking used to waffy yuri stories and happy yuri endings that, when a manhua like Lass gets translated, a fuckton of fellas in the forum start whining:

"Oh no-o-o, not another piece on the evils of homophobia, puh-leeze, that's SO last decade! Can't the author just dump the dreary, boring sermon and have them date happily? And give them parents and friends who are supportive and caring? And make their love story a pink cloud of honeyed gay bliss? And be done with it?"

It's kind of amazing you can say this when there are exactly zero posts like that in this thread and most commenters seem indeed happy to see this brought in.

Yeah I went back to read em myself and ah yeah there’s only support for it?

joined Mar 19, 2020

I was sure Nanao would mention Asumi to Ena by name and Asumi being revealed as a customer would happen, but I guess not. Surprised we got an episode with no Asumi in it. I guess Nanao is more of a main character than the senpai now.

I’d assume even if she did, ena wouldn’t say anything about it. What with client confidentiality

joined Mar 19, 2020

Ah I was hoping for a timeskip. Glad we got it. Weird to see it end after what? Four years? Crazy. One of my first and one of my favourites. I’ll miss it. I’m almost sad lol

joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah love the art style, pretty funny premise as well

The immaculate
Hanabi discussion 26 Sep 10:11
joined Mar 19, 2020

That's not how I interpret it. Kei-chan liked her back, but left to Tokyo for college. Then they reunite years later.

I agree with you, because later on they didn't only kiss again once but twice again. That felt like the love was conveyed. And then yeah, off to go do adulting. I'm confident that they'll get back together, although poor girl at the festival with Nao. She genuinely looked happy to be there with Nao.

Yeah she was saying ‘dont launch any’ or something about the fireworks but looks like they did anyway so seems like she’s jumpin back on that ship. Poor girl

last edited at Sep 26, 2022 10:12AM

joined Mar 19, 2020

why would you treat your daughter this way. i dont get the motivations of the auntie -- is she into indou? like whut.

The mom was actually into Chiyo, Indou’s mother.

Later chapters show the we have a bad case of “It’s All My Fault,” where little Kagami’s meeting with Chiyo led to Chiyo getting transferred and eventually killed in battle, and then Kagami’s mother also blaming her.

Kagami’s mom seems to be a bit of a psychopath.

EDIT: And yeah, while I never want to slag the work of any scanlators, I can follow the story much better in this translation.

Yeah well, I've only read what's been released here (over the last three days) and all that comes as very little surprise.

I'm more surprised that it apparently ends in three chapters? oO What's up with that...
Anyway, I'll probably be patiently waiting for the White Garden TL instead of reading ahead over on Mangadex.

Wait? This manga ends in 3 chapters? I apologize if I'm mistaken. It's already late in here.

What’s this pfp from? It’s so familiar, I think?

joined Mar 19, 2020

I do wonder how Chiyo would react if she knew how her girlfriend was treating Kagami after her death

wait, since when did auntie become Chiyo's girlfriend ? I thought that is just a tearful goodbye. But that is a confession and Chiyo accepts it ?

Nothing confirmed, but that’s how I took it. And honestly, if you’re going to confess to a superior, doing it when they aren’t your direct command would be the time to do so.

Yeah I mean chiyo looks embarrassed and then happily hugs her so it seems like a confession/acceptance, or at the very least seems she’s happy to be confessed to.

That’d be weird tho, finding out your girlfriends mom was “dating”/in love with your mom