Forum › Posts by EmergentLurker

EmergentLurker
Image Comments 07 Sep 06:29
joined Aug 1, 2019
30643613_p0

^^ Plot Twist: They're both sideways, the camera's pointing down.

EmergentLurker
Image Comments 02 Sep 21:40
joined Aug 1, 2019
Damn

I'm curious how an Avatar series would even work once smart phones got involved. Would being the avatar have any effect with modern society & technologies?

EmergentLurker
Yukino Plan discussion 02 Sep 09:20
joined Aug 1, 2019

...well this exists now.

And I hate that I like it.

EmergentLurker
Lily Marble discussion 01 Sep 09:19
joined Aug 1, 2019

That was a really short chapter.

EmergentLurker
Liberta discussion 31 Aug 10:06
joined Aug 1, 2019

I think I saw his brain poke out a bit there. Jeez girl, I know he was an asshole but murders a bit much don't ya think?

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

It's not often you see hard science used in manga.

I like this.

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

I like how they didn't win first place in the competition here. Feels more natural.

EmergentLurker
Image Comments 10 Aug 09:44
joined Aug 1, 2019
Bathwater

This selling bathwater thing actually makes me feel sick to my stomach. I am sorely disappointed in humanity for letting this become a viable sales tactic.

EmergentLurker
Image Comments 09 Aug 19:48
joined Aug 1, 2019
76053208_p0

This is super cute for a NSFW piece.

EmergentLurker
Image Comments 09 Aug 19:48
joined Aug 1, 2019
76053208_p0

This is super cute for a NSFW piece.

joined Aug 1, 2019

I want to live in a world where I can get paid an hourly wage to sleep

I relate so much to this.

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

I'm indifferent to whether they stay together or not. Though I should say I like they subtle foreshadowing to their relationships failure as a gradual thing as a result of many small issues as opposed to the typical one big one.

On another note I do hope that, even if their relationship does fail, that it's established that interfering with people relationships is a bad idea. I assume that's what the 'Himbo' is for, while the male bandmates actually respect their personal lives.

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

Interesting flex by Kinniku there. I am also going to steal the muscle line, I like it.

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

Am I missing something?

That maybe ? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_sunlit_trap#16

I see, thanks. I thought those were Yoe's thought bubbles for some reason.

On another note the non-science babies tag is an interesting idea for yuri manga and I'd like to see more stories that explore that.

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

I'm sure I'm missing something here but does this really warrant the bisexual tag? I mean we know Yoeko is super gay but I saw no indication for whether or not Yumi was interested in her romantically at all.

Am I missing something?

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

It's disappointing that this is ending how it is. Say what you want about the character's ages or NSFW content, but this was a really interesting premise with decent detailed art. I've noticed that many of the creative atypical plots end up being cancelled rather often & it disappoints me.

I mean when was the last time we had a manga that wasn't about either generic school stuff or the supernatural?

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

I'm normally not okay with these unestablished endings but the comment made about distinguishing fiction from reality really pulled it back for me.

Also the art style is just bloody amazing.

EmergentLurker
Blue Friend discussion 03 Aug 11:54
joined Aug 1, 2019

What's up with the upload dates, they all say they were added back in 2010. How does that work?

EmergentLurker
Image Comments 03 Aug 11:04
joined Aug 1, 2019
Np0ue60

^^ I thank you for this link

EmergentLurker
Image Comments 03 Aug 11:00
joined Aug 1, 2019
Rmika

That's a creative motive for exercise.

EmergentLurker
Image Comments 01 Aug 12:49
joined Aug 1, 2019
Taacfcb

That was a good description Tomoko, which one?