Forum › Posts by Ressey

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I don't get why people are talking about Sumire suddenly aging. Manga artist do that
cute childification thing all of the time. I think it's called chibi style or something.

Yes I know, we're just being silly.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Still painfully short but the artwork is sooooo good!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Um, did Sumire suddenly age 10 years between pages?

Sure looks like it, huh? lol

From 7 to 13 then to 18.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

It ain't even no nut November yet.

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Well it seems to be completed, I'm very confused but yeah, that was a thing.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Looks interesting and the art is pretty good. I'm still looking for a manhua that could fill the void that Fluttering Feelings left.

I'm stilling trying to fill the void of On a Leash that got put on indefinite hiatus. It had similar themes in the S&M genre, absolutely gorgeous shapeshifters too.

Ressey
Homura discussion 03 May 05:45
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

argh...

your

sources.... T_______________________________T

Article: https://thesmartlocal.com/japan/madoka-magica-movie/

New 4th Movie Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAR0CMwEfes

The Official Website: https://www.madoka-magica.com/

last edited at May 3, 2021 7:14AM

Ressey
VAMPEERZ discussion 03 May 05:15
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I've been thinking about this for a while now, but does this really count as age gap?

I mean, I get how it's paired with older than she looks since Aria has lived for... however many years. But isn't she basically a teenager? Not only in appearance but in mentality as well. It's just that, when I see the age gap tag, I'm expecting to see some difference in the way of thinking and/or appearance of the couple.

It's not like this is super important or anything and I get I should refrain from commenting about the tags rather than the manga itself... It's just been on my mind and I wanted to get it out.

Edit: Came across this and had to add it, since the manga itself states my points.
I'm not alone in this anymore! Ichika is with me! (I doubt the reliability of Ichika's judgement, but whatever).

Edit 2: I went to make a suggestion for the tag removal and I got confused because I couldn't type anything in the "tags to remove" section... And then I realised I was stupid.

No, the age-gap tag should stay. I think you're also forgetting that Aria is a Queen and has had many responsibilities and decisions placed on her over the last few centuries. It's what ultimately has kept her alive all this time. Old and wise, though she's got her quirky moments. Ichika is still a child in comparison and has a lot more to learn about life. If Ichika were granted eternal youth she'd not only be the Queen's lover but her closest bodyguard as well. Then maybe Aria wouldn't be so sad about watching the people she knew move out without her. This is just wishful thinking.

Also nuuuuu, humans can't love vampires! Trope is so over done it's down right comical at this point.

last edited at May 3, 2021 5:39AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I think Utena might be gay, but I'm not sure.

Oh honey...

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Sei and Aya are too close to the damn train track. Train-kun likes to hangout around there if you're catching my drift.

Ressey
VAMPEERZ discussion 30 Apr 03:43
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Those illustrations are precious.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Big Cancer and Truck-kun are nowhere in sight thankfully!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

lol

Ressey
Homura discussion 25 Apr 20:20
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Yes, I concur Homura, how irritating. Never ever got a 2nd season of Magica Record or a continuation on the Rebellion movies.

lmao movie 4 just got announced after 8 years

LMFAO, I was aware of this 2 years ago and it still hasn't been completed because of studio Shafts huge hard on(no pun intended) for the Bakemonogatari series.

last edited at Apr 25, 2021 8:25PM

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Always a great feeling to see Chikane lose her spaghetti over Himeko.~ Surprisingly this alternate version gives a whole heck of a lot more inner dialogue to Chikane's angsty thoughts and hide your gay away. She even ironically feels more human in this universe and not some sort of weird robotic sex android...yes, I'm still traumatized from Amnesian.

last edited at Apr 25, 2021 3:53AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

oh she's just being a Tsundere now

Ressey
Homura discussion 24 Apr 17:09
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Yes, I concur Homura, how irritating. Never ever got a 2nd season of Magica Record or a continuation on the Rebellion movies.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

^^^^^^^^

The S to her M!!

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 11:23PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh no, Oh no, Oh no no no no.. no..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=Hr_9b-Lt-pk&feature=youtu.be

last edited at Apr 19, 2021 8:15PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh no, the Yaoi hands hath returned! xD

Look at the bottom on page 35 https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_dont_want_a_happy_ending#35

I was trying so hard to take the ending seriously but then I cracked up laughing when BOOM, MASTER HAND from Smash comes down from the heavens to offer the handkerchief. x'DDDD

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 4:27PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

lmfao

... this ending is HORSESHIT

BIG HUGE MIDDLE FINGER ALL THE WAY UP YOUR ARSE HOLE TO THE MANGAKA'S EDITOR

iamsofuckingmadrightnowiwanttopunchthroughmywall

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

last edited at Apr 13, 2021 10:07AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

ngl, I love this story.

same here

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

That's a lot of fingers. How many fingers? 30 fingers?

All over your body at once, my brain just broke.

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

this was refreshing

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Is it just me? I'm getting heavy masochistic vibes from Yukako.

last edited at Apr 6, 2021 8:34PM