Forum › Posts by voidox

joined Feb 21, 2019

yay, it's back! this is some top tier fluff so glad to see more :D

also gyaru-chan with the direct hit right there

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

another chapter with more of oto-pyon and chiyo being best married couple <3 sleeping together cuddled up, talking bout home life together :D

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 7:33PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

ya, that resolution was really weak. And the mom's ultimatum was basically "come back or else I'm cutting you off after school"... though I guess that makes sense seeing as she's been nothing much of a parent than paying for Sora's expenses.

anyways, terrible parent she is, so good riddance at least. Though a bit dumb how easily she was convinced but w.e. Clearly this whole mom thing the author rushing some cheap drama to force progression. Wish the author used a better written arc to lead up to the confession.

and look, I'm hella glad to see the confession and the fact that we are going to get post-confession chapters is always great... but ya, this whole "arc" was quite underwhelming and rushed, it basically just had a great ending and das it

last edited at Apr 20, 2021 2:45PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

yes Negom-chan, keep these coming! :D

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

well, oto-pyon and chi are basically married and living together, and so many moments with em, with even oto's imouto calling em "you two are like a mom and dad" :D

Marei and Michi are also pretty open about liking each other and have talked about getting married/living together/going same uni and all that

I think the yuri tag would work for this series~

last edited at Apr 13, 2021 2:02PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

paola-chan is cool, hope she sticks around in future chapters~

nice fluff of a chapter as well

joined Feb 21, 2019

"I don't want us to be mad, let's talk about this" <---- this right here is why I so much prefer adult relationship manga, cause authors have characters (most of the time) acting like adults who can do basic human communication and work on their relationship

meanwhile, freaking highschool drama where humans are unable to talk to one another or dumb misunderstandings... just ugh :/

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 2:33AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

Negom did it again!

Negom's getting pretty obsessed with this ship - not that I'm complaining. Just look at what she tweeted earlier today:

ふ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ganqingsex ganqingsex

And also this:

ギャグ描いたんだからそろそろえっちなやつ描きたいな…
今日も
I want ganqing lesbian sex

yes

joined Feb 21, 2019

I actually really want these two to get together properly, and progress past the casual thing they have going right now.

"little sad yet little satisfying relationship" is so true, but ya, these two deserve happiness past their unrequited feelings they've held for years

last edited at Apr 6, 2021 6:04AM

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

I don't mind the story tackling this aspect of the relationship, her obsession and all that (even if it's being rather too dramatic)... I just think it's a bit late to just be going into it all at once just only at the confession, especially as it seems like this manga is nearing it's end

would have been better for this to be handled throughout more chapters as the two became real friends and got closer.

@Zoetrophy huh, I see... interesting to read that seeing as it makes the chapter play differently o.O

last edited at Apr 5, 2021 5:05AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

good fluff and happy ending, no drama or anything going on annnd the author even had em wait till she was in college

definitely a bit rushed of an ending, and as always, I really do wish we got to see more yuri couples post-confession especially as adults living together. Getting to see real relationships past a confessions is always nice

but still, a good read overall~

joined Feb 21, 2019

great to see em as adults and getting together

also credit page on point as always xD we all are indeed waiting on chie and ai to finally kiss and progress towards that future of em married :D they are best couple of Virgin's Empire after all <3

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 10:43AM

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

as many have been discussing, holy hell does this manga love going over and over the same exact drama points, like wtf? how many times do we need to same issues come up and the characters learn nothing? how are they still unable to talk to each other properly? why is nothing solved or learnt? -_-

and this whole "roommate secretly in love" is just such an overdone drama bs, like how much drama does this manga freaking need?

these types of insecurities, doubt and issues made sense in the prequel and early parts of this manga, especially since it's both their first love and having to live apart... but at this point, this manga really needs to move past this stuff and actually freaking progress the relationship. The two are now adults, not highschool kids

also ya, some people are bringing up how the relationship is becoming toxic, especially from kase's side... and I have to agree. At some point, she just seems like she has no trust in Yamada at all despite being her partner

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 1:37AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

man, this manga REALLY went full slog and angst drama in the middle after starting out strong :/ those slew of chapters in the middle volumes, where basic human communication and sense would have solved everything, just ruined the story for me

hate when authors rely on dumb tropes and clichés for drama, but this manga went much worse by dragging on said drama for muuuch longer than ever needed -_-

so in the end, meh manga overall for me. Started off good, middle ruined it and an okay ending. The art was top notch throughout.

Though I am glad the author didn't actually do anything between the brother and Kaede. Like how the hell was it that there were actually a few people who wanted a 11-12 year old kid to get with a 17-18 year old girl... those comments were just... ugh -_-

Now I'm not that bothered that it ended as "friendship", seeing as the story was more about the theme of loneliness and such, but it's clear that the execution was really messy.

I have a feeling the story started out with a more clear yuri route (the early chapters were clearly going for yuri, later chapters still had "more than friends" stuff going on all over despite switch to platonic, even this ending) but something changed in-between to wanting a more platonic relationship with yuri implications

and ya, everyone is using friends in quotes cause this is the most yuri "just friends" relationship I've seen in a while~

last edited at Mar 28, 2021 6:20AM

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

damn, carpal tunnel :< take care sensei!

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

ya, there is pretty much nothing to suggest that Kaede would ever date this dude, even if he confessed to her. She pretty much dismisses it when "date" was brought up, and this chapter alone shows her feelings/emotions are towards Nanaki

this is just the yuri manga trope of "old friend suddenly shows up, has interest in MC" that is used for progress or push the main couple forward. It's extremely rare that said friend ends up dating the MC, especially being a dude in a yuri manga and this also being fluff by Ajiichi

can only hope the bad part of the trope isn't used here: the whole misunderstanding and can't talk bs for drama, ugh I hate that part -_-

last edited at Oct 14, 2020 6:21AM