Forum › Posts by Gridman

Gridman
joined Dec 3, 2018

Yes, if you completely ignore everything I wrote inbetween it would be hard to follow a standard line of thought.

ignored nothing, your line of thought literally doesn't make any sense.

The first part refered to what followed right after, the part you conveniently cut out. Kase-san doesnt tell Yamada important things and lives freely without a need to report back to her, something Kase-san doesn't grant Yamada

How does she not grant Yamada that? Point out a single time Kase demanded to know everything about what Yamada was planning and doing. She doesn't, she never has. Kase has no problem at all with Yamada going out and making friends, she has a problem when Yamada wants to go to college parties specifically about hooking people up.

And she specifically said that she went to "this kind of place" before. That seems oddly specific if she wasn't talking about a City Party/mixer. Even in the case if I misinterpreted that point, everything else I said was correct, so I didn't make shit up and you are still dishonest. Good job.

No, nothing else you said was correct, just like your misinterpretation about "this kind of place". You are literally making shit up to make Kase look bad so it can fit your "both sides are at fault" BS. There is nothing hypocritical about what Kase did.

Gridman
joined Dec 3, 2018

If I were in those circumstances, and it was my significant other acting like Kase, then I'd strongly consider breaking up. That level of mistrust and jealousy is toxic.

You would break up because your SO was very uncomfortable of you going to a mixer? I just don't get some people here, it's like you live in bizarro world.

The fact that Kase-san does everything she doesn't want Yamada to do... She also went to exactly this kind of place herself with her club before, so that certainly reeks of hypocrisy

When you have to grasp at straws like this you know Kase did nothing wrong but for some reason you are just making shit up to complain about. Going to a cafe for a club meeting is not the same as going to a mixer. It's not hypocrisy, I can't fathom how your mind even jumped to that.

Gridman
joined Dec 3, 2018

Insanely dumb plot aside, the stupid amount of random dialogue in this manga is just hard on the eyes.

Gridman
joined Dec 3, 2018

Youko is definitely the worst character in this series.

joined Dec 3, 2018

No, after the shitty ending came out everyone lost all interest in translating it. Funny enough, same thing happened to Ayume 14.

last edited at Jan 29, 2019 10:35AM

Gridman
Image Comments 08 Dec 06:12
joined Dec 3, 2018
71779565_p0

Uh, no, you can look at 23's gallery and see that it's this couple. Light skin girl is futa.

Gridman
Image Comments 04 Dec 19:34
joined Dec 3, 2018
71779565_p0

Ya'll know this is 'futa' and not 'science babies', right?