Forum › Posts by Gotham2298

joined Jun 21, 2018

Regardless of this discussion of BDSM, this is how to do Age Gap right without the pedo weirdness. Feelings, twinges, etc are natural and you can't choose what you feel. However you can choose how you act on it. Waiting until the younger partner was properly of-age to give consent is A+ considering how manga normally works.

I didn't enjoy it as much as My Daughter's Girlfriend, but this is definitely the best I've felt in a loooooooong time. Thank you again Mira!

last edited at Jun 25, 2019 6:56PM

Gotham2298
joined Jun 21, 2018

I hope we get to see more of the captain. She's so cool!

I hoped they would be the focus from the start. Make another sequel!

joined Jun 21, 2018

What does and doesn't count as rape in the realm of hentai will always be a mystery.

Either way though... this was pretty good. The art was nice and the girls are both cute. Its interesting how mind break is hardly ever tagged as rape when part of mind breaking someone is raping them until their mind is broken. But uhhhhh whateves. Considering what else this author has done, this is pretty tame.

Huh, I’ve seen that “mind break” term bounced around before and never knew what it was... thanks for explaining it. So to make sure I understand it: “mind break” is a form of victimization? I think a real world instance is being kidnapped then subsequently marrying the rapist who abducted the victim. That’s pretty dark.

Edit: I think the “Rape” tag is warranted.

In Punishment Night Club a teenager is punished by gang rape, and she didn't like it afterwards. Yet she was fine with it, so it's not a crime (by authors logic).

Gotham2298
joined Jun 21, 2018

God, this was really wonderful
Their conversation felt really natural and I like how they both work through their issues
Nothing felt forced and they were both on equal footing
Plus science babies so you gotta give it props for that.
(https://i.postimg.cc/pWSCrVKW/x6.png)

She didn't know her partner was a girl or that she could no longer give birth, but happened to know magic for same-sex couples to give birth. Convenient?

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 11:04PM by Nezchan

Gotham2298
Lily Marble discussion 09 Mar 02:18
joined Jun 21, 2018

The manager a good new character, but her facial details are borderline creepy.

Gotham2298
Karura discussion 05 Mar 05:04
joined Jun 21, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/karura_ch06#13

What. That's just dumb. I'm done.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/karura_ch07#8
Don't trick me like that! I thought you agreed for that stupid devil... Girl... Whatever!

Who's the princess again?

Gotham2298
joined Jun 21, 2018

Why do Yuri couples still say "We're both girls, so it doesn't count". That says nothing anymore.

joined Jun 21, 2018

Shizuka deserves the award of Best Exhibitionist of the Year for how chill she remained.

last edited at Jan 7, 2019 7:07PM

joined Jun 21, 2018

Nice, but I'm still broken over Earth Girls. I need a good series!

Gotham2298
Earth Girls discussion 02 Jan 10:53
joined Jun 21, 2018

Mira has once again done an emotional and love filled yuri series, and I hope to use more soon.

Gotham2298
Earth Girls discussion 27 Dec 10:59
joined Jun 21, 2018

I always knew Io was a little tsundere inside.

Gotham2298
Citrus + discussion 19 Dec 11:50
joined Jun 21, 2018

"Harumin, I seriously love you!"
HARU X YUZU! BANZAI!

Gotham2298
Touma-kun discussion 18 Sep 18:43
joined Jun 21, 2018

Oh. That's her reason. Touma-kun will continue forever making every girl cute!

Gotham2298
Image Comments 27 Aug 17:55
joined Jun 21, 2018
69939122_p0

I hope this gets another chapter.

Gotham2298
Candy Moon discussion 24 Aug 03:03
joined Jun 21, 2018

Tio is the worst. But her family can be just as devilish.

Gotham2298
joined Jun 21, 2018

This was a fairly interesting idea. I do agree cheating can be hot, but regularly doing for the sake of cheating is just being selfish and unfair to the official partner. If there's a sequel, they'd better be an actual couple.

Gotham2298
Marionette discussion 21 Jul 14:29
joined Jun 21, 2018

Where's my incest tag?!

Gotham2298
joined Jun 21, 2018

This was one of the first series I read on this site. Was it the first? Not sure. Can't even remember how I found Dynasty lol. But Amano was definitely the first author whose works I all read and by luck one I ended up liking generally liking. People in Yukemuri are such outlandish characters, but something threads through all of their stories, a realness and humanness. An idea of what love is. Nothing big, nothing dramatic, a guiding undercurrent in a person's daily life. Petty and stupid and laughable, deeply felt and unashamed. Nobody in this series is afraid to embrace their feelings. Refreshing, really, in a genre shaped by forbidden love and repressed angst.

Chapter two was my favorite. (Aoi looks like Miyata from Sweet Guilty Love Bites). So was chapter four. And five. Six and seven were hella cute too. If that hot spring brings such good luck to lovers I'd love to go there too. ;)

Yeah I can't remember how I discovered Dynasty either, but Amano's work and Mira are definitely what got me interested and why I stay!

Gotham2298
joined Jun 21, 2018

My guess is she has unwillingly changed the future, and A-chan isn't a 'slut' anymore in the future. But the first thing she should've done, was to look at the damn calendar again! Without that I can't tell if it's an alternative future or different point future!

Gotham2298
Candy Moon discussion 13 Jul 16:55
joined Jun 21, 2018

Although it's one of Mira's earlier works, it seems decent enough for me to continue.

Gotham2298
joined Jun 21, 2018

What a great way to implement a threesome! Or possibly a foursome.

Gotham2298
Earth Girls discussion 07 Jul 06:01
joined Jun 21, 2018

If only there were more chapters focusing on Kidaha and her one true wife.