Forum › Posts by Aries_Lufir

joined Apr 18, 2018

@Symphogeah

Is that really you wanna go right now because it was just mentioned/hinted in this manga without anything happening on screen. Plus this is fiction so stop smearing shit all over where it doesn't belong. If you don't like this doujin, then move the fuck on.

last edited at Dec 22, 2018 11:55PM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Pretty damn good, though like with many Touhou doujin, there's that air of animosity in it and seems like whatever characters in the Touhou universe that's involved just can't really get a wholesome love story without it being dramatized in some way. Or maybe this doujin is too deep for me.

last edited at Dec 21, 2018 10:53PM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

The manga isn't bad. It's your typical manga/anime misunderstanding, just in yuri form. The situation was funny enough for me to keep on going. At least it isn't being made on a vile aspect like how NtR did it. If anything, reading all these complaints on the manga is more painful and cringeworthy.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Much better artstyle here! Can definitely see just how much more refined and expressive it is. Good to know that this artist is still chilling. By the way, Mochi's art is far from generic. They're the only mangaka that draw like this.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Anyone know where I could preorder the third volume of the manga?

joined Apr 18, 2018
joined Apr 18, 2018

Glad to see this manga is picking up more and more fans over at dynasty. It's all complaints and shit at the start but now, I'm happy to see people are legitimately enjoying this manga for what it is.

joined Apr 18, 2018

To you all that complained about there's being no development, either get some fucking glasses or maybe get something legitimate to shit on. At first, it's all about how this shit is degenerate for being about boobs but now, it apparently has no progress even though that Harumi is taking over the relationship and it's only at chapter 17? I've seen way more famous romance media that developed much, much later.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Momose is hella pervert, and she's awesome and fascinating. All characters introduced so far have their own personal quirks, and I am glad to see just how much effort Konbu Wakame had poured into their work. Does anyone know how well this manga is being received over at Japan?

joined Apr 18, 2018

Wow, this manga broke expectations and cliches yet again! Not only this is the best depiction of a tomboy to date, but you'd also probably think that Harumi couldn't even find the determination to grab Chiaki's boobs for the next ten chapters or more but here it is, she succeeded! My addiction for this manga just got even further. Thank you and god bless you, Konbu Wakame. I'd also wish that someone would upload Jahy-sama here too. It's another work of Konbu and played out almost the same as Gabriel Dropout, well, at least when it comes to the main protagonist acting out like Satania but with her own special quirks. There's no yuri so far but it's all girls, that's for sure. No important male characters.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Harumi tries to grab Chiaki's boobs but failed since she's to embarassed. Meanwhile Chiaki still in the advance and makes Harumi fell in love with her even more with that stare. Harumi sure does makes a lot of cute faces today and her table slamming gesture is just wonderful! God bless this manga!

joined Apr 18, 2018

Momose also have such huge rack! And she gets even excited to know that someone who does the groping is a girl, which is amazing. Looks like Harumi is gonna attempt to grab Chiaki's small breast next time. As usual, great stuff. Thanks for the update!

joined Apr 18, 2018

The best chapter yet! Harumin's mom is so hot and a beauty. Chiaki really have a way to go with words. She's such a lady killer and so brutally honest, it really makes her endearing to me. And of course, Harumi's boobs (and herself too of course) is as beautiful as ever. Plus we got the bonus of seeing her sexy back! This manga is truly wonderful. Hope it continues for a while and become even more popular.

joined Apr 18, 2018

An update! Thank you! My soul is save for the day.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Can anyone please translate Kanaeru Love Sick? This one...well it's good for the people that like it, at least.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Thank you for the update!

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Oh god it finally have an update oh godddddddd!!

joined Apr 18, 2018

My wish is to wait for this manga to be updated until I die.

joined Apr 18, 2018

@Red Ignore them. What important is that this manga is super fun for both you and me.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Just my recurring post of reminding that this manga is a masterpiece and keep bringing smiles on my face!

joined Apr 18, 2018

This manga is funny, it's legit fun, the dialogues are out of this world and did I forgot to mention it is fun?

joined Apr 18, 2018

If God fuck Japan then there's no more yuri from there anymore. Also, what you're saying is pretty much what society expects everywhere else. So God fuck your country too?

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Oh shit. I don't know what the mother is gonna say since she wouldn't have any grandkids. It makes me a bit fascinated to see a yuri that focused on getting kids through reciprocal IVF or adoption, though the latter seems to be massively expensive. But that's where fiction could play a role.

Aries_Lufir
Their Story discussion 25 Sep 19:03
joined Apr 18, 2018

@Heavenruns : People like you who took comment way too seriously and started feeding words into my own message really need to chill the fuck down because I'm not enforcing any belief of my own into another person's throat and, you know what? I ain't even bothering to respond properly because your hostility is a whole blown nutcase. Feel free to start a new flame wars elsewhere.

Aries_Lufir
Their Story discussion 25 Sep 02:42
joined Apr 18, 2018

Yeah, also noticed that she's slowly looking more like a he. This is why I particularly loathes the tomboy trope nowadays, which is luckily being reduced in comparison to the days of old but it's still there. Just make up your mind already, either make a yuri or a het romance series. If it's yuri then perhaps at least make that so called tomboy a bit more feminine? She's still supposed to be a girl in the end.

last edited at Sep 25, 2018 2:42AM