Forum › Posts by Shawn

You're in that category too president.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 15 Jun 11:01

This month has just been great first my favorite voice actor Billy Kametz dies from colon cancer (F****cancer by the way) now that's no new chapter of Citrus Plus.

last edited at Jun 15, 2022 11:03AM

With chapter 21 raws out since last month (chapter 21 released in Dengeki Daioh "g" vol.105 2022/7 issue last month), seems Chapter 22 is going to be the final chapter, which release at the end of this month

I kind of figured it was going to end soon I mean right now it's already starting to lose its edge.

Shawn

I think I have a general idea on how this is going to end.

Shawn
Quiroring-1448990815309631488-img1

Love it

Shawn

I know I'm stating the obvious but this guy screwed up in the head

last edited at Jun 3, 2022 12:48PM

Well I can see that the president & the vice president are still being judged & executioner.

Not patient enough.

I'm sorry I'll be a bit more patient

You must be new to the yuri fandom because 1 year is nothing....you guys don't know how spoiled we are nowadays with so many yuri series that get timely releases.

I'm not a newbie in the yuri fandom.

Anyway if you just wanted to know if a series is dropped or not, there's a much better and polite way to ask than the shitty entitled way you put it earlier. But honestly the best thing to do is just not ask at all.

Then I'll keep my mouth shut.

last edited at May 23, 2022 7:19AM

Yikes some people need to chill, you are reading it for free without supporting author in any way nor the translation team.

I realize that.

People really need to learn how hard cleaning and translation actually is, not trying to be rude to the translation team but when I tried to do it myself I was completely drained by the cleaning for sfxs and dialogues let alone translation and typesetting.

I know translation and cleaning isn't easy and I realize that translator teams have lives outside of doing this.

@Shawn from what I've known the translation team doesn't own you shit, if you're that impatient then purchase the raws and try to do it yourself.

@Fahadxyuu I have been patient for entire year I've been patient, I was just wondering if they dropped it or not cause it wouldn't be the 1st time a translator team just dropped a series without saying anything. Most of the translator teams that I know of they keep you posted if they are having difficulties or not

last edited at May 22, 2022 9:07PM

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 22 May 12:07

Another month with no developement of the important relationships. Will be months before this arc will be done. Not interesting anymore. Im done.

Goodbye don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

Fornicate with yourself.

Using my amazing deduction skills, I believe this means: "Go fuck yourself".

I know that hes just trying to mock my intelligence by using big fancy words, & honestly I don't really care., I'm just here to enjoy a good read.

last edited at May 22, 2022 12:08PM

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 22 May 00:10

I think I partially disagree. I actually feel as though the last several chapters have been very thematically consistent: there's a big overarching theme going on right now about "what am I going to do with my future after high school?" It seems to me that Saburouta knows what she wants to do with the story; the question is whether or not she's going about it in the right way.

I agree that progress has been pretty slow, and this chapter did feel like a bit of an unnecessary detour. I've personally been waiting for more HaruMatsu, but that seems a long way off right now. I'm just trusting Sabu's judgment for now and hoping that everything falls into place soon.

At least someone understands.

What a certified b****.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 21 May 17:17

Another month with no developement of the important relationships. Will be months before this arc will be done. Not interesting anymore. Im done.

Goodbye don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

I'm probably going to get some hate on this but at this point I couldn't care less did the translator team for this series drop this or what, because it's already been a year and there's already been chapters out and yet they haven't been translated.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 18 May 16:33

FIRST! (grin).

Chapter August 27: 15 pages. This issue is all about Manami and Kana only, no regular characters show up, you will also understand what happened in the previous chapter and why. I think this is going to be their arc. I think it is a good idea because sometimes you do need to switch gears.

At least somebody understands the concept.

Forgot this series exist.

Could someone please fix the pages they're out of order.

Shawn
Earth Girls discussion 04 May 06:44

the series still exists on Yuri-ism

& on Mangadex

last edited at May 4, 2022 6:46AM

Could someone be kind enough to send a link where the raws are so there can at least be read.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 25 Apr 11:56

Another month off to think up something boring. Just about right. Author hasn't been on her game since this new series started. Mei wanted to touch Yuzu but was willing to let the relationship evolve. Well, it's been awhile now. Develope the relationship, develope Harumin and Matsuri, or just bring it to an end. It get's old waiting for things that never seem to happen.

If you don't like this series then you can leave it if not, then be a little bit more patient & show a little bit respect to the author.

Somehow I had a feeling that that was going to happen.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 13 Apr 12:07

Sad news no new chapter this month.

I know I'm going to sound like a broken record on this but does anyone have and have a general idea of when the chapters are going to be translated at all?

YES been waiting for this series to get translated.