Forum › Posts by Orravan

Orravan
Girl Friend discussion 02 Jun 15:23
joined Jul 23, 2017

Now somethings ticking me off, if they're virgins or not guhh!

Orravan
Girl Friend discussion 02 Jun 15:22
joined Jul 23, 2017

I like it but again never doubt your feelings to anyone and never lie to yourself for who you really are! Happy Pride Month ma dudes!

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/thats_not_what_i_wanted_to_grow_bigger
Reminds me of this

I knew it. When I read the title I instantly thought of that manga and coincidentally im right

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

So the senpai isn't a virgin anymore hmm what a shame

joined Jul 23, 2017

Interesting, I never knew who came first in the shipping label denoted top/bottom status. So it's x eh?

Same I didn't know that in pairings the first name is the top and the second one is the bottom. I just found out after reading this.

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

I thought there would be some kind of dark twist at the end but it was actually so sweet! Don't take your lovers for granted! Remember to properly do your part!

Same, I was so nervous it was gonna be a whole sequence and then her remembering she died or something god but the tags reassured me it was safe. Definitely the wholesome read i needed

Oh my me too, maybe we are kinda traumatized by other stories like that.
So I am very happy how it turned out and the message is pretty good too.

Same to be honest. Anxiety hit me really hard when she started reading those notes. Ooof

Really? The notes killed my fear. I thought if she was leaving she would probably just have left one Dear John.. Um I mean a Dear Jane letter, instead of a series of little "reminders".

Same goes for me too. I actually thought something bad is going to happen but thankfully it went the cute and happy path.

joined Jul 23, 2017

This is so funny the tag will really attract people to read this but unfortunately it's not what it really says

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Thank you for recommending me this Dynasty Scans it was quite a read (꒪˙꒳˙꒪ )

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn here Iam thinking its all gonna be fluffy and all but its not. Looking on the brighter side, they're robots so they will live together and forever for all eternity ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝⋆*

last edited at May 20, 2020 3:45PM

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

I got the "An easy introductory to love triangle" feels in this manga but the diff is that there's a lot of romance possibility with the characters

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

More like little sister in agony :(

IFKR (。º̩̩́⌓º̩̩̀).゜

Orravan
Lily Marble discussion 14 May 02:54
joined Jul 23, 2017

Legal indeed Mizuho-chan legal indeed

Orravan
Lily Marble discussion 14 May 02:53
joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait, I thought the age of consent in Japan was 13, no?

Its 20 I think

joined Jul 23, 2017

Is this the first time they kissed?! ( ᐢ˙꒳​˙ᐢ )♡

Orravan
Renjoh discussion 13 May 12:35
joined Jul 23, 2017

Boy i felt so grossed out when Hime said that she did oral to the boyfriend because he was being insistent, and it was doubled because i´m asexual, i just can´t understand why would you do that to someone that´s so obviously against it

Omg i felt so grossed out too. Like every sweet feeling of the previous chapter was negated suddenly. Sometimes girl/woman do suggest cunnilingus for someone who isn't into it too. And it make me wanna puke all the same

I feel mad for Hime, I mean if you realize you like girls/women you dont have to force yourself to be "normal" damn ik that society is cruel but there's no one who can understand you better but yourself. Also its so stupid to think if she was forced to do oral and here Iam thinking she's innocent but shes not though

joined Jul 23, 2017

I thought the little sister was gay-ly experienced but it was the other way around kinda disapointing

last edited at May 10, 2020 4:46PM

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Wow that hits the spot

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Excellent.

We sure see the word "normal" a lot these days.

Hahahahhaha ik what u mean

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

good thing i read this after reading "your everything" XD

Same XD

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Now thats shocking and sad indeed

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

This is so accurate if the heroines could really just love the person they REALLY love

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

I thought they were going to sleep in the bed

joined Jul 23, 2017

Kuro's so lucky to have them wish they would all stay together and forever ♡

Orravan
Our Time discussion 03 May 14:27
joined Jul 23, 2017

Thats kinda sad (·︿· `)

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

It's fun to take a look at these discussions when you already know how this story ends, lol.

Hahahahah true