Forum › Posts by Me101

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Should this have the bdsm tag bc of the tied up hands?

joined May 23, 2017

The face wasn't even covered what face reveal HAHAHA

Me101
Image Comments 09 Dec 01:22
joined May 23, 2017
84505414_p0

I can't imagine her staying at that angle for so long... I can't even crunch my abs at that angle for a sec!

joined May 23, 2017

Anyone saw the small boxes comments at the bottom of the first few pages in each chapter?(starting from chapter 10 onwards I think) those small boxes have spoilers in them cos I've nvr read those part anywhere.... Why the hella are they on the chapters then zz

They're more like amusing (and something kinky) anecdotes that happen off-screen, ranging from topical humor to delicious adultery. Start with the extras page on ch10 (when we actually noticed the comedy gold within them) and then keep your eyes out for them on ch10 onwards.

Ohh so only some would be drawn out? Interesting idea tho I'd like the part where Ai got punched to be drawn out

joined May 23, 2017

Nonetheless I hope Ai finds another love. Ryou is definitely getting tgt with miu

joined May 23, 2017

Anyone saw the small boxes comments at the bottom of the first few pages in each chapter?(starting from chapter 10 onwards I think) those small boxes have spoilers in them cos I've nvr read those part anywhere.... Only till ~4-5 chapters later and I'll see the scenes that the small boxes had written. Why the hella are they on the chapters then zz

last edited at Dec 8, 2020 9:25AM

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

not really a "what's that manga called" but just wondering if there's any manga one shots out there that has this story before i tried to write/draw it myself. Basically Girl A helps Girl B make chocolates for Girl C, Girl B doesn't know Girl A likes her and once they succeed making it, Girl B goes off to give chocolates to Girl C and Girl A remains to eat the failures and cry.

^What's the sauce for this? I want to read it

To ans your question there is one that's similar https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snowflakes

last edited at Dec 5, 2020 8:25PM

Me101
Truth discussion 20 Nov 02:09
joined May 23, 2017

Now I rmb why I unfavourite this. Love the angst but the fact that the long hair girl planned everything... I can't

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Love it. Pretty innocent like. If only the pairings in each chapter were shown more

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

I thought nao was gonna fall for moto and we'd have a love triangle

joined May 23, 2017

It's uncensored for both genitals now that's rare

joined May 23, 2017

THE CAT FOUND LOVE TOO ❤️❤️

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Anyone knows one that is similar to. This https://dynasty-scans.com/series/comprehensive_tovarisch where the Mc is trying to score first place but this other girl is always taking first place but she dc abt scores so the mc hates the girl bc of it and expressed her hatred for her and constantly compete with her

This !

Yes thankss

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Anyone knows one that is similar to. This https://dynasty-scans.com/series/comprehensive_tovarisch where the Mc is trying to score first place but this other girl is always taking first place but she dc abt scores so the mc hates the girl bc of it and expressed her hatred for her and constantly compete with her

last edited at Oct 30, 2020 12:07AM

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

There was this one one-shot where one of the girls was getting ridiculously jealous and controlling over the other girl. She ended up pushing her, and she ran to a playground or something like that and then they reconciled... anyone remember what this is?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/midnight_gravity

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

This.

Yup thanks once again

joined May 23, 2017

I need that 'let's change location' scene

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Hi anyone knows one where girl A likes girl B and one of the days they were holding hands while going home tgt and girl A masturbated with the hand that was holding girl B?

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

This.

Yup thanks

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

A series that both MCs look like these 2. https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hana_ni_arashi

The long haired blonde used to be an idol and hid it from her black hair coworker. Both of them work at a shop. The blonde hair girl finds the black haired very cute. That's all I rmb

joined May 23, 2017

Is the last few panels her imagination too? I'll be damn

joined May 23, 2017

I NEED MORE

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Sup guys there's this manga from probably before 2015/2017 where this girl A loves cute girls and girl B was one of them (both are student reps) so girl A trap girl B in a room and lay on B's lap and drooled over it. Last page was of A showing off her cute gf to her 4 brothers. Girl A is flat chested. Girl B have big boobs. The tag definitely consist of school girl/school life and its a original. Anyone knows the name of this?

This !

Yes thank you so much!

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Sup guys there's this manga from probably before 2015/2017 where this girl A loves cute girls and girl B was one of them (both are student reps) so girl A trap girl B in a room and lay on B's lap and drooled over it. Last page was of A showing off her cute gf to her 4 brothers. Girl A is flat chested. Girl B have big boobs. The tag definitely consist of school girl/school life and its a original. Anyone knows the name of this?