Forum › Posts by badnat

joined Jan 10, 2017

The manga just oozes stupidity. The art looks dumb. The character are dumb. The plot is dumb. Everything.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

4 pages is not legal. I'm calling the police.

joined Jan 10, 2017

It's missing two pages where they actually, like, do yuri stuff.

joined Jan 10, 2017

I didn't like Kouhei using Haruka's body at all. It was wronf to use her body and try to have sex with his former lover even if she gave him her consent. She's clearly just too kind for her own good and in a way he took advantage of her kindness.

I personally would not call this a yuri one shot. The gf's feelings were solely for Kouhei and Haruka was only being nice and giving them what they wanted. I guess it's yuri in the technical sense where it's about two girls missing but definitely not in a romantic sense. In terms of romance and feelings it's only het.

You must be fun at parties.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Reading it again, I think the mangaka intended to imply Kouhei and the girl are merging into the same person at the end. With the ahoge sticking up partway at the end, and earlier with her saying "I am your boyfriend. Kouhei-kun is me." The girl seemed to originally have sort of a non-personality before, oppressed by her parents.

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 4:39AM

joined Jan 10, 2017

Nikaidou has been trying on guys to get over her childhood friend/cousin or whatever crush. Now she's trying on a girl. It will only turn out well if the mangaka goes for a big twist in that regard. I kinda hope the mangaka will be unpredictable and that this isn't headed for the foreshadowed train-wreck.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Why isn't there a love triangle tag?

It's not a triangle when no one is being excluded.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Interesting. I want a continuation cause I want to know what will happen in their daily life. Will Haruka always resume control of the body when they are going to do something lewd? >< (I know it's wrong and Kouhei isn't a bad guy, but i want a yuri ending...I really do.)

Honestly wouldn't mind it just ending with all three together. I could see it going the route with the guy "passing on" after having secured his girlfriend someone new to be with in the girl, but that would be kind of vanilla and boring.

joined Jan 10, 2017

So what happened to the girl whose body they entered?

Did you not read the manga? She's there the whole time, just not in control when he is.

joined Jan 10, 2017

This is a straight romance I can get behind.

joined Jan 10, 2017

A crime is a crime no matter how cutely drawn it is. And no matter how beautiful the woman is, a predator is a predator. Period.

That's nice. Do you not watch/read media with crimes? Pretty much everything has "crime" in it, lol...

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

Really freaking stupid artsy fartsy pretentious crap

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

You have to put the "01" at the end of the title or else the mangaka might not know it's only the first chapter.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Usually I don't like these "it looks like yuri but ends up not being yuri" stories. I mean, if I wasn't reading yuri I wouldn't be here. But this one is an exception. I like this.

The age gap tag is especially misleading.

Why do you say the age gap tag is misleading? They are clearly not the same age. The woman looks to be in her mid-twenties and the girl could be a high school freshman.

Because the tag refers to romantic partners. You don't see older-younger siblings/friends/etc. tagged with age gap.

last edited at Jul 6, 2018 3:30AM

joined Jan 10, 2017

Usually I don't like these "it looks like yuri but ends up not being yuri" stories. I mean, if I wasn't reading yuri I wouldn't be here. But this one is an exception. I like this.

The age gap tag is especially misleading.

joined Jan 10, 2017

I love this mangaka.

joined Jan 10, 2017

So lets see a sequel where short girl sets her up with a friend but then starts to get jealous.

badnat
Marionette discussion 01 Jul 06:04
joined Jan 10, 2017

So be it, although you must know you are dooming even the people who like incest to never be able to find this story once it has fallen off the front page. I really cannot understand the stance you have taken.

Dooming, lol... It's not long enough and there's not enough incest for someone looking for it to give a shit.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Eh, it feels kind of weird. A sempai she'd had feelings for randomly wants to go out AFTER they've graduated college and been apart... Suddenly they're living together without any kind of physically relationship, probably not even a kiss. It just doesn't make any sense. Too much of it is skipped.

Then the focus is randomly on "battle underwear" having skipped any kind of relationship or character development. That's not how you do a good story.

badnat
Sevendays. discussion 26 Jun 23:17
joined Jan 10, 2017

It skipped the interesting bit where they actually told people.

joined Jan 10, 2017

already starting to get boring and stale...

Hardly.

joined Jan 10, 2017

2 chapters out of 7 volumes
Are you seriously arguing about something you haven't read
Someone who's read 7 volumes just made a statement, and you're going to argue that, without knowing anything of the circumstances and reasoning of the character? Are you absolutely fuckin serious

So she didnt date a dude and was going to happily marry him if he didnt dump her? She is open to herself about dating guys and girls. How is she not bisexual?

Probably half the lesbian books/films/shows out there have the protagonist dating and having sex with some guy before deciding she's a lesbian. Sometimes even married with kids.

last edited at Jun 19, 2018 11:10PM

badnat
Candy Moon discussion 07 Jun 04:18
joined Jan 10, 2017

Is it just me or is this old style Mira art better than the current Mira art? It seems less, I dunno, homogeneous? Better details/shadows? I dunno.

last edited at Jun 7, 2018 4:20AM

badnat
1 x ½ discussion 03 Jun 22:58
joined Jan 10, 2017

A lot o things building up in this chapter, I think Asuka probably had a relationship with that girl that briefly appeared in her memories but she realized that she only liked her mom.

I was thinking that the girl who briefly appeared was someone who just used her for a bit and then dumped her when she was done and her absent-mindedness was due to being unable to process what happened to her. Her mother being there for her was probably the reason she now has feelings for her.

That's a really dumb interpretation. The girl has been gagga over her momma since she was a child, as has already been shown when her aunt turned into her enemy when she displayed interest in the mom.

A little rude to call my opinion dumb, but whatever. The reason that i had that "dumb" interpretation is because when asked when was the first time she realized she had romantic feelings for her mother, Asuka's mind goes back to what appears to a memory of having sex with a girl. If she has been in love with her mother since she was a child, i think something else would've popped up when asked that question. Anyways, now that i think about it after re-reading the chapter, it seems possible that she was the one using the other girl in hopes of forgetting about her "unnatural" feelings for the mother.

I said dumb because it reduces the whole love aspect to psychological trauma, which irritated me. Sorry. Anyways, my take is that she realized her feelings for her mom after being involved with that unknown girl simply because that's when she awakened sexually, so to speak. So she knew then what to associate the feelings she had with.

badnat
1 x ½ discussion 03 Jun 20:42
joined Jan 10, 2017

A lot o things building up in this chapter, I think Asuka probably had a relationship with that girl that briefly appeared in her memories but she realized that she only liked her mom.

I was thinking that the girl who briefly appeared was someone who just used her for a bit and then dumped her when she was done and her absent-mindedness was due to being unable to process what happened to her. Her mother being there for her was probably the reason she now has feelings for her.

That's a really dumb interpretation. The girl has been gagga over her momma since she was a child, as has already been shown when her aunt turned into her enemy when she displayed interest in the mom.