Forum › Posts by Skywallker

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I can't remember if it's been explained but is Nadeshiko biological ie- genetically engineered , like the replicants in Blade runner or is she technological? If she's biological there's a fair chance baby's could be on their way. Whos going to give birth is another interesting question ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Shes battery powered

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So would that be a science baby, or a non-science baby, technically speaking?

Technically speaking "non science baby" would be a natural pregnancy as provided by nature, while "science baby" is a pregnancy achieved thanks to sci Fi or magic means, most stereotypically an injection that temporarily allows girl juice to be potent

It's not really gonna be possible to say before we get to know what implementation Creator person has in mind

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well, that went actually rather well. Until mama managed to interrupt with truly bad timing. I have no idea how she thinks that plan will work, though...

She is an idiot when it comes to people

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I did NOT see that coming, well what is a robot Yuri story without science babies?

On the other hand the panel where Akane is wondering what she thinks if the two girls are idiotic, at no point since her introduction has she seen Jun as anything romantic.

Having Nadeshiko refuse to elaborate really did create an uncomfortable atmosphere forma bit there, and of course the chapter end on Creator person ruining Nadeshikos romantic progress yet again, she really is hopeless.

last edited at Sep 12, 2023 4:26PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hmmm, I never really saw this as the central conflict of this story

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why is the centipede censored

It's a typical thing, censor the disgusting thing to really hammer home that it's disgusting

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I wont be surprised the scum became buddies or even marry that dude. As long as Mashiro staying as a mistress for Makino, along with non stop supply of money or credit card, things will work. Money buy you everything. Those three may even becomes a threesome. You cannot ignore that credit card.

Baha, your post seems to have hit a nerve, and that's hilarious. Morality police, go! A lesbian isn't allowed to marry a man for money.
Please post more of these comments that make everyone angry.

Pineberry

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The title got me excited, but now I almost feel lied to

A useless succubus who does t understand sex gets dominated by mysterious lesbian biologist where she has proper sex for the very first time... This is dum

Is the twist that kanade ia the actual succubus and Leanne is just a delusional human gurl who's down on her luck? That would at least make sense in a "I am Mari" sort of vein

She understands sex, she just didn’t like the previous experiences. It’s not good sex because it’s lesbian, it’s good sex because the biologist is soft with her and is asking for consent and ducking her the right way

Succubus is surprised that sex can even feel good, it's textbook girl doesn't understand her own body

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Love me some genderbending, doesn't quite seem to have the trans kind of angle so far but I'll guess we'll see.

I'm I crazy to say I think genderbending does not always =trans...?

You're not, Gender bender is a genre independent of transexuality or such things. Sure it can appeal to those people but it's not a part of the genre

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The title got me excited, but now I almost feel lied to

A useless succubus who doesn't t understand sex gets dominated by mysterious lesbian biologist where she has proper sex for the very first time... This is dum

Is the twist that kanade is the actual succubus and Leanne is just a delusional human girl who's down on her luck? That would at least make sense in a "I am Mari" sort of vein

last edited at Dec 10, 2023 2:15PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I wont be surprised the scum became buddies or even marry that dude. As long as Mashiro staying as a mistress for Makino, along with non stop supply of money or credit card, things will work. Money buy you everything. Those three may even becomes a threesome. You cannot ignore that credit card.

Do you need medical attention?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Oh no... He's perfect for her...

He's not, he sees her as a novelty

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So she's going to just take his money as he treats her like a novelty to be bought and she sees him as a dumbass who throws money around which she's going to spend on her girlfriend

As scummy as makino is being, he is kinda worse than her, being so naive and conceited... This could turn out as a good learning experience for him and a massive rollercoaster for makino as she both gets to spoil her girl and then having to face misunderstandings, assumptions and her mom

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

inb4 the main character is written like a trans woman but the series vehemently denies anything queer the whole time. (This probably will not happen.)

It appears to be a gender bender story, which isn't really about that

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't know how to feel about the taped bag part, on one hand it really tugged at my heartstrings, on the other it turns out he was just a dofus

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm guessing the body swap will keep happening until Shiba explains why she left five years ago. Not sure why she tried to run away this time... Maybe because of the school girl that confessed to her while she was posing as Hamster?

She seems like she is one to run away from difficulties. Unlucky for her that hamster just learned where she lives.

Now I'm just confused, she's happy to have an excuse to see hamster again even though she was pulling the leave without a word stunt just a few hours prior... What the heck

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Akari be like: "why isn't my airhead girlfriend ravishing me?"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't even know what's going anymore, the Manga switch topics wildy every two or three chapters. Are we entering the forced marriage arc how long will it last 3, 4 maybe 5 chapters

This is the arc where big sis rocks the boat so that mamma decides to marry off Makino because it's no longer realistic that big sis will secure the family business. Meanwhile Making just wants a romantic Christmas with Mashiro

Forced marriage wasn't in the table, just forced interviews

last edited at Sep 3, 2023 10:11AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Four possibilities:
* MC doesn't accept this
* Nakano doesn't accept this
* Journalist kun doesn't accept this
* MC and Nakano connects while cleaning walls

Option one it was

I don't care about boss lady, I just want to see nakano and mc get together

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Who even is Mai and how is Asumi going to keep brotheling?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The nights of azure games are pretty gay if you're into ARPGs

LitRPG's are novels - a subgenre of fantasy and often a isekai subgenre too - not games.

Not that i dont keep my eye out for good yuri games too :) I know the azure games tho never got round to trying them.

So... Like Danmachi sort of settings?

Skywallker
J<->M discussion 01 Sep 16:18
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

How dare he say that to the teacher

Are everyone going to be jackasses for the moment

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

f*cking finally, i´m actually ok with her getting married and having maron like a lover, she´s a moth***ker i don´t care for her into "yurism pure love"

What are you talking about? if she was into pure Yuri then the story would be over after the festival

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I feel like even comparing this to MagiRev insults MagiRev. Still, I'm not saying this will be bad. It's a bit generic and over the top but it might go nice places.

I mean. MagiRevo is kinda bad and pretty generic

Agreed

Disagreed

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Let the sleaze off commence!

Will it end in violence? Find out in the next episode!