Forum › Posts by YunFang92

YunFang92
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 12:11
joined Oct 23, 2016

I went through 4 relationships, messed around with 6 diff. people (one night stand and one date type of thing) through these years and finally the end of Citrus comes...and boy was it boring AF. Yuzu steps up, asks Mei to marry her, and Mei says yes yes, a thousand times yes, then says I love you, then the writer recklessly marries them all in one chapter, without explanation of how long they had to waited to marry, the process of their marriage, where they married, where they are now?
But you know what I am more disappointed about... WHERE IS OUR LEWD SCENE?! Even Kase-san the fluffy manga that we all know and love gave us a lewd scene!!

I will say this once more, Kase-san was the one that truly deserves the 12-13 episode animation, not just some rushed movie. It deserves more recognition than this overhyped and prolonged series.

Glad its freaking over, angry that the writer wants to make a "spin-off" series, because I am soooo sick of these characters and with the way the mangaka finished this it looks like they are sick of it too.

End of Rant.

YunFang92
Slow Start discussion 29 Jul 16:54
joined Oct 23, 2016

I am seriously this series gets a second season with an an anime adaptation. A second season looks really promising!

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

That line sounded like a pedo line and Sensei knew she fucked up soooo bad lmao

joined Oct 23, 2016

Such a shame its mostly text, the art is amazing. Cant wait for the next chapter.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Am I the only one that always reads futanari whenever they upload a new chapter? just me? ( ○ ×○`)

YunFang92
Their Story discussion 29 Jun 19:19
joined Oct 23, 2016

barfs LOL

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Is everyone re-reading this cuz its getting an anime adaptation? XD

joined Oct 23, 2016

This actually had a lot of potential to become a longer and drama filled series. Man, when good ones come along they get cut short.

YunFang92
Touma-kun discussion 25 Jun 17:55
joined Oct 23, 2016

Damn I hate Kuzushiro Touma

Get in line sister. I aint gonna complain much but damn Touma is such a boring character.

That girl got angry cuz Kizushiro kissed the girl she likes first. Man, now I kinda want a chapter thats a continuation to those two girls. Obvious she likes "fang" girl. I wonder if she'll ever get to confess to her.

YunFang92
Touma-kun discussion 25 Jun 17:52
joined Oct 23, 2016

I'd kinda like to see an edit of this manga that removes Touma entirely, in a Garfield-without-Garfield sorta way. So that everyone's always talking about this mysterious Touma-kun, and when they talk to her, it's as if she's just offscreen, and they're being helplessly seduced by her dialogue that's deliberately left blank. I wonder if that would actually be an improvement? Just completely elevate Touma to the level of myth, so that we don't get distracted by how uninteresting and unseductive the actual Touma is. She's already such a blank character that it probably wouldn't make a difference if we saw her or not. So why not just leave it up to the imagination?

This actually sounds like an amazing idea. I cant stand looking at her, she looks so uninterested for some reason. Her looks dont match her words and how people talk so highly of her.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

The real question is, who did she says she loves, the woman or her boobs? Dun Dun Dunnn

joined Oct 23, 2016

Wow I can’t believe this manga is having an anime adaption in Fall
https://myanimelist.net/news/54907595

No wayyy, since its actually funny i am giving it a read... but that pedo loli stuff a little too strong. Still, points for originality. I am actually wondering how the maid is going to make the girl like her, even if its just as people liking other people cuz, i do not ship the two lol

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Story was all over the place... but its nice to mature women yuri. Don't get much of that nowadays.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

When is this manga going to get its well deserved anime?!

joined Oct 23, 2016

This artist's work is sooo beautiful. All the characters are lovely. :o

joined Oct 23, 2016

I was already disturbed with the pair, then I witnessed self-harm on a character. TriGGeRD

joined Oct 23, 2016

Kanna is old yes, like 1000 or so years...
But come on guys, Saikawa is literally a child. How this exists here is beyond me.
No I did not read it, I was reading Kobayashi x Tohru doujins and was then led to this garbage.

YunFang92
Kase-san discussion 23 Aug 01:25
joined Oct 23, 2016

Is this series over? I mean, it says end, but I dunno if it means its the end of the arc or the series as a whole. lol

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 1:26AM

YunFang92
Two Spirals discussion 05 Aug 12:29
joined Oct 23, 2016

This last part has horrible! the flow was completely unbalanced and it didnt make any sense.

I have a sinking feeling, the writer forgot where they were going with this. This story had a lot of potential but...then it derailed into a hot mess. lol

last edited at Aug 5, 2017 12:29PM

YunFang92
Two Spirals discussion 05 Aug 12:25
joined Oct 23, 2016

Shouldn't this have like.. and incest tag? lol its an interesting story, too bad it wasn't expanded.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Nozomi was painfully out of character, but...well at least the art was nice.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Such beautiful art. Love it.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Hes sooo right. Its about time someone touched up on Yuri and Cheating. I get bored of it being Het and Cheating. Too much of that around. lol

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

They coulda just said the "Adam" pill makes one of them a futanari for a night.
I hate how little the futanari genre is paid attention to nowadays. --_--

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

A f*ckgirl. . . Well, at least she's honest about it. lmao