Forum › Posts by Luftoru

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Futa incoming ._.;

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

It's so heartwarming <3 Anyone knows how many chapters there are or is it a brand new series?

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Luftoru posted:

(<- literally the largest the avatar allows me goddamit Canva ) Yeah the problem is, that it not only counts the picture but also the space around it too which is quite annoying. So I prolly look for another way to edit it with another software. Thx for the helping tho :)

I use an image compressor to help reduce the size. You can easily google one it help reduce mine so I didn't have an issue with the avatar img.

Yeah I finally got something done, thx for the advise and sorry for the trouble ! ^-^

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

(<- literally the largest the avatar allows me goddamit Canva ) Yeah the problem is, that it not only counts the picture but also the space around it too which is quite annoying. So I prolly look for another way to edit it with another software. Thx for the helping tho :)

last edited at Jul 13, 2016 3:24PM

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Greetings, for some reason im unable to upload any kind of avatar for some reason "must be in between 1 Byte and 61440 Bytes". Im just wondering what im doing wrong cause the picture is prolly big enough. Sorry, if this is the wrong thread for it but I didn`t find any better one. (Edited a picture on canva, saved it and tryd to upload it, its 474 KB big)

last edited at Jul 13, 2016 2:41PM