Forum › Posts by Autumn

joined Mar 11, 2016

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki san was amazing this week.

last edited at Nov 18, 2018 7:43AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

^We might be onto something there:

She said!

last edited at Nov 17, 2018 1:53AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

The yuri selfcest doujins write themselves for this show.

xDD
This anime is a treat for selfcest writers. =D

last edited at Nov 6, 2018 1:50AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Senran Kagura youma-hen.

Btw, how the "animation"? Still Berserk level?

About that, I am not watching the series either so can't help you there. komain. >_<

SSSS Gridman: Something tells me that Akane and Rikka's relationship wil be crucial to the plot/series. I wonder why? :V
[ED features only the two of them] Either it is to market their heroines or ...?

joined Mar 11, 2016

EDIT/ Yea, I looked it up and he still identify as male and while his body resembles female, only reasons it does is because he absorbed girl to get ability to change into human. Also kinda defeats purpose of making him slime in the first place, if later he can just look human.

EDIT 2/ Found it in the manga. Not only he has no reproductive organs, he actually is disappointed he has no dick. So there goes your yuri. He is 100% male at heart.

But the girls will fall in love with his human girl form, No? I am 100% sure there will be some teasing involving that. But I m not watching it solely for the yuri. If it becomes boring for me I will drop it.

joined Mar 11, 2016

The girl isn't done yet, she's gonna return and bring updates about her relationship too.

Which will be even more awesome. :D

So, besides Bloom Into You, what other anime is worth to watch for the yuri this season? Sorry if this has been asked before btw.

Akanesasu Shoujo: Mostly Teasing
Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru: Lolicon Maid xD
Zombieland Saga: No yuri/subtext as of yet but may happen.
Tonari no Kyuuketsuki san: Must Watch
Release The Spyce: Strong subtext
Anima Yell: Strong subtext
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta ken: MC choses to be female in an isekai so...
Double Decker Doug Kirill: A yuri pair is hinted in ED but episode centering around them is yet to air.
Senran Kagura youma-hen.

last edited at Nov 1, 2018 1:00PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

You can see the horrors of subtext in Release the Spyce Ep 04. It was very subtexty but no confirmation of their relationship. They could be declared super friends at the end of the show day for all we know. (Just like Yama no Susme).

Akanesasu Ep 05 had even more teasing. Slime's last two episodes were a waste of time.

last edited at Oct 31, 2018 10:16AM

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Ch 60
So Chihiro x Yuzu is confirmed or is it a translation error?

joined Mar 11, 2016

This whole thing was in order to introduce the 4th member of the cheering club: the friend of the girl, who looks like Akari.
A CGDCT anime is rarely delving too deep into drama.

I know. I watch OP/ED too to know the full cast. ^^'
Yes but that whole scene was the highlight of this episode. The writers skipped the horrors of subtext and we got an actual relationship. No body was expecting such straight forwardness from the staff. I wish Kyoani show such guts too.

last edited at Oct 28, 2018 1:04AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

@Both Above

It is a surprise that you guys didn't find it fascinating. It is the first time girl x girl relationship was approached in such context in a SOL/CGDCT anime. And no beating around the bush or keeping is as vague as possible as has always been done in these kinds of anime. [Oh the horrors of subtext]

The scene was clearly tense mind you. The girl can be seen nervous talking about it and looked scared for a moment that she will be judged or shunned/outcast by them as often happens in Japan/RL. But they handled it well as how ideally it should be.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Autumn posted:

Anima Yell episode 3 was amazing this week. Is this the first time this issue brought up openly with serious tone in SOL/CGDT anime? Normally they want to keep it as vague as possible.

Serious tone? It was just glossed over.

Lols.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Anima Yell episode 3 was amazing this week. Is this the first time this issue brought up openly with serious tone in SOL/CGDT anime? Normally they want to keep it as vague as possible.

last edited at Oct 24, 2018 2:45AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

bait!

Or fanservice may be? Tho Asuka was blushing when they hugged so I thought may be she like her or something.

last edited at Oct 24, 2018 2:33AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Akanesasu shoujo Ep 03 had some teasing.

last edited at Oct 24, 2018 2:41AM

Autumn
Manga General Thread 13 Oct 14:18
joined Mar 11, 2016

Aho Girl had a very yurilious chapter! :)
http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/aho_girl/chapter_124

Autumn
Anime season 27 Sep 14:48
joined Mar 11, 2016

Also, their shared secrets made me worried about stuff like "I like X-kun from next class" T-T that was just me?

I had that thought, but I figure that if one of them had mentioned a boy the other would have teased her way more over it. Remember, Hinata still teases Aoi about some guy from grade school! We got some nice subtext this season, my favorite episode in terms of yuri was the first one with the night hiking definitely-not-a-date.

....and them being metaphysically related as told by Kokona. :x Tho in one of the last episodes the two of them were declared BFF. xD

Isn't there going to be a Touhou based anime in upcoming anime season?

joined Mar 11, 2016

Ongaku Shoujo Ep 11:

Ferris wheel, Futari Kiri, Hand holding; This episode was so yuri.

joined Mar 11, 2016

friends appeal pfft, yea sure.
btw, could you tell me where is your profile pic from @Autumn?

Tsurezure Biyori.

Autumn
Anime season 14 Aug 13:51
joined Mar 11, 2016

romantic friendship is killing yuri!

I 200% agree.

joined Mar 11, 2016

This is only Friends Appeal ;-;

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

A slice-of-life story about a Guardian Witch and her adopted daughter.
3 Chapters and an extra/sequel has been translated. Don't know if there is more of it tho.

http://mangakakalot.com/manga/albino_witch

Autumn
Ayakashiko discussion 08 Aug 10:46
joined Mar 11, 2016

Everyone loves Mahoro, therefore Mahoro x Harem is the correct route!

Everybody get on board!

joined Mar 11, 2016

@Serenata, If you are talking about Hanebado then I already am reading it and have caught up with the translated chapters. :)
It IS much better than the anime. I was looking forward to Hanesaki's crazy side during the episode but they ruined it. smh :(
Haven't started Harukana Manga yet!

Yama no Susme Ep 05:

joined Mar 11, 2016

Some bonding moments in Planet With Ep 04:

joined Mar 11, 2016

Harukana Receive Ep 04:
(https://i.imgur.com/pXUSmTo.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/hzeduj8.png)

Wish there would be some subtext between Hanesaki and Elena. :(

last edited at Jul 30, 2018 2:49PM