Forum › Posts by Soren

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

"Our Yuri Started with Me Getting Rejected in a Dream"

I got that reference xD

//blush//

I also agree that Ayano probably wants to be confessed to primarily because she still doesn't fully grasp where Miyoshi stands. We're all thinking it's inevitable but when you've been close and touchy for a long-time, it's hard to break the tension and see if it could be more. Every time Miyoshi shows some affection that seems like she wants to be more than friends, we see Ayano light up but Miyoshi always does something a bit dumb that sets it back. I bet Ayano would take the initiative if they just had one of those moments again with Miyoshi letting the moment breathe without joking.

The credits page in the latest chap is gold. Onibi is still goated and building her polycule foundation.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

@kuroyurihime00 My guess is that the gunbits are the previous Suletta clones (with Eri as the Aerial core) which is why this Suletta is no longer affected by the GUND format. This could also be why she has some affinity to Enhanced Person number 4. If this is true, I'd also wager the "list" she's trying to fulfill is a mixture of wishes of the previous clones absorbed by the GUND format. Since they no longer have a physical body, they can experience it vicariously through the current iteration of Suletta. Going even further, I feel like in Miorine's attempt to deprogram the Suletta we know, she might die but then the clone after her will have all her memories, causing some existential crisis.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Now the tickets are wasted, WASTED

It was RHCP, there might be a next time...

I think they can still make it to the show. RCHP is the headliner so they go on later after the opening bands play first.

When Aya said she was at their meeting place, it was 16:00. She got to Mitsuki's place at 21:00. I think it's too late.

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

"Our Yuri Started with Me Getting Rejected in a Dream"

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Aww Mitsuki, I know you're going through some murky thoughts but it's really bad juju to have someone take your place without informing people ahead of time unless it's an emergency. No matter how cool yet awkward you are, that kinda thing is really upsetting and takes a bit of time to heal.

I sure hope what happened was Chizuru agreed to tag along but only if Mitsuki was still going and she's just running late atm.

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Boys and girls, let's gooooooo!
2 steps forward, 1 step back. We'll get there eventuallyyyy XD

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Sooo....is the anemone in heat?

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Miriko isn't a very good fan if she never noticed how lonely and unhappy her idol is, let alone do something about it.

Ah, well. That's kind of in line with what tends to happen when idolizing people. You put them on a pedestal and forget that they have very human feelings too.

Alternatively, I do find it creepy when you have fans irl claiming they know their idol is feeling lonely and that they're the ones who can save them.

I feel like Miriko is going to level up her fandom and now be the #1 shipper.

last edited at Jan 26, 2023 1:15PM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I'm grinning and squealing and I can't breathe. XD

LMAO, their other friends assumed she and Hinoka were already dating, and Tsukushi still thinks Hinoka would reject her.

This girl is so dense that if she got near a black hole, it would get pulled into her.

Truly. To be fair on Tsukushi, this whole thing was initiated by how freaked out she was bout being rejected in her dream. It might feel like reality is slowly inching towards the imagery of that dream but our girl is committing to the confession at least.

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

BRUH
This couple is literally at pussy(?) teasing levels of slow-burn. XD
Not complaining but I felt that, Ayano.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ma'am, that is quite intense. I'm blushing and sweating from the heat. Please keep going...

last edited at Jan 22, 2023 9:58AM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Looks like Chizuru is going to get introduced to Mitsuki's accidental seduction soon. I heard it's super effective on gyaru.

We might find her nodding along with Aya, saying, "Ah, I get it now."

last edited at Jan 22, 2023 9:00AM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015
T_toya_315p-1530903579682566147-img1

ahaha their current setup does match one of the common backstories to childhood friends Yuri. Becky is just in that phase where her impression of love is through those soap operas but she'll prolly become more open-minded.

That being said. They're probably not end game. I think Damian is cute too but I have a feeling there won't be a romance end-game outside of YorXTwilight. Anya is not really into it at the moment and her priorities lie with saving the world. XD

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Mom isn't dumb lol. Glad she figured out who it probably is and didnt have a problem with that :)
Also I love how sneaky/smart Hinoka is with that photo- all 'these sweets are yummy!' holding the packet above her bare thighs lol.

@Soren I think mom was more wondering if flaunting her sex apeal would work on another GIRL in general.

I was thinking of reading it that way too. But then she said, "If it's Tsukushi..." rather than say, "If it's a girl..."

Makes sense either way. But I was thinking while she was having that flashback of Hinoka, she might have noticed Tsukushi's lukewarm responses from before she became self-conscious of Hinoka.

But yeah, pretty fair to wonder if the sex appeal angle would work, especially for girls in that age group. I know there are girls who are into it early on but I know I didn't pay attention to anyone's body irl when I was a teen. XD

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Even Mom knows how dense Tsukushi is. BASED

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Hnmmm I need some NonononX Yumimi

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

"You changed your lipstick?" What a cocktease!

Um no, not cock. I need to reword that. Let me think...

"Clam-Jam" You're welcome.

That's the equivalent of block, not tease.

Finger painter

LMFAO

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I may be in the minority but Tsubaki is so awesome I wanted her to be with Ren's mom and be her new dad.

XD

Half-kidding aside, I need more Tsubaki.

And I'll take an orgy. Yes.

Soren
Fuwamomi discussion 16 Jan 00:41
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Well, I've been reading too much lesbian brothel manga coz that was...

The art reminded me of Minamoto-kun no Monogatari and it turns out it's the same artist.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I think Chizuru is moping around because in chapter 30 she realized how strongly Aya felt about music but she only really shares it with Mitsuki. In the same chapter, it looks like Aya imagined they'd be dismissive about rock/western music but they weren't really like that. Or if they weren't interested in it, they probably wanted Aya to be more open about her interests rather than hide it.

So she's salty because Aya shares this hidden side with Mitsuki and is now spending a lot of time with her. She is just insecure about their friendship but I reckon she'll get over it once they talk it over.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

According to the tags She was just licking her fingers.
FOR NOW

We all know what was on those fingers though.

Gravy obviously.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it just keeps going. I'm so blessed. Life is great. Happy Birthday to me.

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

That's a lot of duplicate posts.

my guy is just proud of Honoka's progress (as we all should be) they had to say it 10 times for emphasis

Another proud mama here! SO PROUD! WOOT!

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ahh, my eyes are once again blessed.