Forum › Posts by Yuki Kitsune

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

If the onion ninjas keep upping their game like this, I'm gonna be a sobbing mess by the time this series ends.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I am a bit confused about Dynasty's homepage's sections.
I am not sure what's the difference between the two sections I squared below.

Imgur

I have long assumed both sections are "Recently Added" but the left section include thumbnails and tags, while the right section doesn't. Today I realized the two sections don't display the same chapters.

I hope this is not a silly question!

Not a silly question at all!

It would be more accurate to say that the items on the left (with thumbnails) are recently released and items on the right (text only) are recently added to the site. The difference is that the releases are when the chapter was first made available by the scanlator. For example, the items in your screen-capture were added to Dynasty on Aug.17, 2022, but their release dates are in 2020 an 2021.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

It’s a one shot that has a suicide suppressed amnesia ending where the girl dreamed of another girl hanging herself and waking up and Saying “why do you look so familiar”

Me and Her Are...

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Another great Talent x Manager romance.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

"So, since we're on the committee together, let's all exchange numbers."
Mitsuki: Uh-oh.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I really do wonder how Kei and Michiru got together in the first place. Maybe he just wanted a beard/pressure into having children? A one night stand?

My impression is that Kei was bi, like Nico, Michiru, and Maya. (Though technically I don't think we've ever seen confirmation that Kei returned Nico's romantic feelings, though he obviously cared a lot about him.) I think they legitimately fell in love with each other; as evidenced by Nico too, Kei's type seems to have been immature people he can take care of, lol.

As far as the Kei/Nico relationship, we kind of get their back story starting from this page. Seems pretty clear it was mutual. In the other hand, Nico is such a player!

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Hi i just want to ask about this manga I've read before it was kinda bisexual and non science babies, as i remember . Because his brother married a girl she's inlove with and then her brother cheated , now she was living with her sister in law and her child. But something is happening between them. I can't remember anymore. Please help, I'd like to read it again

The Female Body?

Yuki Kitsune
Octave discussion 03 Aug 00:37
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Blastaar posted:

Seriously, I have never figured out what people who hate the Yukino cheating part want to have happened--her getting burned at the stake? Setsuko denouncing Yukino to all her friends?

I had similar conversation in different thread. I get people not liking that MC of yuri manga slept with guy (purity crowd) and idea of cheating in general, which is understandable and is something that is a big no-no for me as well. But regardless of w/e it was justified or not (hot-take, I think Yukino did nothing wrong), I agree I don't know what else people expected to happen. They cleared misunderstanding, they talked about it, they accepted what happened, but decided to stick together and work on improving their relationship, so nothing like that happens again. Saying it didn't matter, wasn't addressed and there was no punishment or consequences is just plain wrong. Makes me feel like we read different manga.

Having been cheated on by someone going through a bit of an identity crisis, I really connect to that arc on a visceral level. It's rough reading it while mentally reliving the worst period of my life, so I get why some people might react so negatively to it. Having had that experience, part of what makes it tough to read is that it is somewhat realistic given the characters' ages and experiences. At the same time, that's also why I can empathize with the characters and the way they choose to move past it instead of letting it end their relationship.

For a relationship to survive something like this, two things need to happen: (1) you can't dwell on it or constantly remind your partner, and (2) you need a promise that it will never happen again. Trusting that promise is probably the tougher part. But perhaps the first is why some feel like it's not fully addressed? I feel like the story addresses both of these points rather well.

last edited at Aug 3, 2022 12:44AM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Love is blind.

Which is why jerkface is starting to catch on.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

A wild wingman appears!

... On second thought, this one appears pretty domestic. Maybe gay? I feel like that could explain a couple things, like how he'd notice their relationship in the first place.

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 9:07AM

Yuki Kitsune
Lililicious discussion 12 Jul 20:54
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Anyone know if this group is still active? The link for their website isn't connecting.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Is their relationship Subtext or Innuendo?

Edit: regarding "dropped", on the credits page it says, "but right now I don't plan to keep working on this series!"

last edited at Jul 10, 2022 8:38AM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

This is the playlist of a 40 year old man in denial of his age

I would have said a 50-year-old embracing his age.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Drat.
With Mitsuki out sick for three days, I kept thinking Aya was going to show up with her school handouts. The status quo continues.

Yuki Kitsune
Dynasty Discord Server 19 Jun 22:04
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I'm still kind of new to Discord. How is it being used? Is it basically just for text and images or do people hang out in "rooms" and voice chat?

Yuki Kitsune
Secret discussion 08 Jun 18:35
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

A casual hand on the boob there.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I sure miss majocoidxmochi oneshots. Best blend between art and plot

I was just noticing that this looks to be the first majiccoid solo work on the site. Everything till now was colab.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Based on their individual reactions or lack thereof, only one seems to possibly know. We have two idiots questioning Nanoha about possibly confessing, and then we have the third coming up with a plan to lure them away and give our couple some time.

More and more I'm thinking that Kumako at least knows. But it looks like the others almost definitely don't.

Every time I get the names of the friends straight, a volume break comes along and then I proceed to forget which one is which. Isn't there a page in the early volumes where they're labeled?

Earliest I could found would be these two pages.

Not an early chapter (more like half way), but here's a good image.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I've missed these dorks so much!

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Next chapter: "Tequila Mockingbird"

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

If we just had one more chapter, green could dominate the "most popular" section of Dynasty's landing page.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Once upon a time, Hino was baka for the things she was doing to Koguma.
Now she's baka for teasing instead of doing.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

This needs a Clitailis tag.

Yuki Kitsune
Terumina discussion 30 Apr 22:51
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

This kind of organic architecture art is the best, like that one K-on doujin or Kowloon walled city.

Do you remember what that K-on doujin is called?

...You really want to reply to a six-year-old comment like that? [...]

Are you kidding? I love that people here just randomly reply to six-year-old posts (or even reply to people who got banned three years ago) as if time has stood still. Helps keep me from feeling like I'm knocking on fifty.

Yuki Kitsune
Reliance discussion 18 Apr 11:03
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

You’re right—thanks for the correction. It’s always been hard for me to think of these characters as being in “middle school” (first year when the main series started). I know that the whole premise of the OG MCs is that they were mature-acting for their age, but the overall feel of the series seemed like it involved older teenagers—the age-gap romances, of which there were several, including the one involving the nurse’s unrequited love played out as being much more serious than the stipulated ages would suggest.

And let's not forget that other side story (which got removed from the site, I believe). I can enjoy the stories that focus on students exploring first love and relationships (even if I can't relate), but this author seems to have quite the fetish for adult/child relationships.

And lo! It's back!