Forum › Posts by AI YO

AI YO
Stretch discussion 18 Jan 03:48
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

You're exaggerating. Plus NTR is when they are in a relationship, which they aren't. Also Ran doesn't seem she likes either Saki or Keiko's ex in that way. Are you per chance drunk? (slightly joking)

no dude, sober.(never been actually drunk if you ask me)

god, what i've started... seems that ntr is a kind of magical phrase on this site: whenever someone spills it out - here is when the outburst commences! that post actually meant to be marked with /jk/ - sorry i forgot. (but again, you never know what awaits us around the corner, especially with Higashiyama )

anyways, pretty curious chapter, as in could be a lead-up to some arc closures. i'm suggesting Keiko-sempai's mother - arc and that whole past that's haunting on our black-haired stretching main character, just speculating here though

AI YO
Stretch discussion 17 Jan 09:01
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Subtle you say? Even though we got a probability of an approaching NTR potentially having even two candidates for performing it...and what ticked me off was how Keiko wouldn't give a single shinkansen about the likelihood of Ran being stolen, readily agreeing to arrange a meetup of her with Saki...

AI YO
Murcielago discussion 13 Jan 04:49
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

I have a hunch that Kimihara(New Police Girl) isn’t what she seems to be. I thinks she’s working with a third party who’s also involving Reiko (Sniper Girl).

Notice at the beginning of chapter 13 when she’s all sneaky with her phone call and sending some order to an unknown person.
And the other thing that made me wonder is in chapter 10 pages 5-6. After Reiko shooted the last bullet that finally killed the old guy, she sent a email. The page then fades away and the next page we see is an image with Kimihara’s phone ringing.

finally someone! i had almost an exact same theory about murder-house arc, exept i thought the phone that rang on police department conference was hinako's. which made me confused a bit since the hirer is unlikely to appear on the "battlefield" and moreover, hinako was busy finding the boat and getting it to the mansion. so now all pieces fall pretty much together, thanks for an idea. it seems highly plausible that kimihara is the one who hired kuchiba then.
p.s. hope kuchiba appears again once (a sucker for rifles here), and that's not unlikely for our mc senced that they'll meet again. btw, kuu-chan's girl sensor is something.

and p. s. s. i knew from the start smth was off with the loli! since she watched the video tapes she knows how to perform the skin-collecting and stuff. more to that, the masks in her flat really creeped me off when kuu-chan paid a visit. i knew they'd play an essential role in the case

AI YO
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

i wouldn't though be so certain that they really are devouring Sumika's flesh, could be like someone guessed at reddit that it's just the meat in her bento
on a side note, i'm getting also existential vibes from this show as well as psychoanaytical. i believe someone here mentioned that one can only actualize oneself in the world by interacting with others, and that is exactly why the bears want to pass the barrier - by interacting with people they can realizate their personal program, what they cannot do while staying in concealed/reservation state (though that reeks more of Berdyaev's personalism than of existentialism)

last edited at Jan 7, 2015 4:09PM

AI YO
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm here to read about bears, and this "yuri" stuff just doesn't sit right with me.

seeing such claims on dynasty is a kuma-shock!
but i guess your avatar justifies your words.

now a few words to Sisya:

I saw this scene as an example of what they mean when they say that they do what they want, humans have rules but it's none of their business.

i actually see this in a freudian light: the bears are ID, the humans are EGO, and let`s say the wall humans are building between themselves and bears is SUPER-EGO.

bears: do what they want, because symbolize our subconscious that acts in coherence with our real desires and fears. stems from the animal-wild nature of humans

humans: think they do everything consciously and every their action is dictated by common sence. want to divide themselves from wild nature, make believe they`re different from animals.

wall: confines conscious humans from subconscious bears, not letting ego act as it wants, limiting the freedom of id, dividing the two spheres of the psyche. BUT: it still builds itself, changes and restructures, we can even hear the mechanic sounds, it`s not a perfect shield from wild natural forces

as a result of the super-ego wall's imperfections, the bears still can sneak through it into the world of humans and "eat" them, i.e. dictate the consciousness how to act and think, take over the ego, because "the humans' rules" - read: the wall's confines - don't just work for id bears.

last edited at Jan 7, 2015 1:35PM

AI YO
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Honestly I only read this for Tsumugi Kase and kazura Beniko!

oh I never noticed Tsumugi-senpai was actually a Kase-san!
speaking of which, they`re even kinda similar type, if you put aside bust size and all...

last edited at Jan 5, 2015 10:50AM

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

^this. I think the biggest problem of this story is that everything is so overplayed and thus looks unnatural. Even in theater this way of acting is considered mauvais tone, and here it makes everyone look doll-like and artificial, like in French commedia dell'arte in XVIII, so that the heroes just don't seem real people.

AI YO
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Wow, The real Her, such a perfect gift!
Happy new Year to everyone!

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

So, it's the end of Hua empire's era? A great shame if so, because all seems to be caused by sheer misunderstanding. Though, it is true that dynasties have to change, this way the land`s history is moving forth...

last edited at Dec 27, 2014 4:57PM

AI YO
Stretch discussion 26 Dec 06:41
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Is it just me or Stretch just outdid Citrus in comment number?

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Now a loli chapter. I wonder how Kokoro manages to braid even t he shortest hair... and Hanako is cute with braids, indeed.
As for Nadeshiko's girlfriend, my bets are on Ai, since her very name suggests that

AI YO
Kase-san discussion 24 Dec 14:26
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Hotels and Kase-san

^this. I'd certainly love to see one of the following chapters named like this - but sadly, as the story goes, that wouldn't be the case most likely until their next Christmas

Edit: and yeah, all this time introspective thing is a nice idea. But Rosenakahara, then they should've influenced Homu as well

last edited at Dec 24, 2014 2:32PM