shane0688
joined Jul 31, 2014

I hope author can prolong this story.
It's quite capture people eye.
storyline really gentle.

shane0688
Baby You discussion 03 Jan 13:08
joined Jul 31, 2014

Damn..how the feel so mature. You are great author!!

shane0688
joined Jul 31, 2014

Really love this special edition author. Jun really a nice person since young.

shane0688
Maple Love discussion 01 Jan 02:59
joined Jul 31, 2014

I love this kind of love story. Start a relationship slowly and both knew it when it mutual. Thank you author.

joined Jul 31, 2014

I love this story line so much!
Come back to read again.
It's just simply perfect.
Thanks author Tima.

shane0688
joined Jul 31, 2014

The best part is at thr last page.
Jin x shuninta
shuninta x Jin
I really love both sensei artwork.
Thank you

joined Jul 31, 2014

This is this part I love Fue and Asuna. I always hope Fue can be more aggressive a bit towards their relationship.
As fo sacchan I hope she can said I love you face to face to ruki. I hope sacchan will appreciate Ruki.

joined Jul 31, 2014

Another cute Yuri, love in the college.
Sweet storyline and it's from Korea.
Can't wait to know the whole story.

shane0688
Stretch discussion 12 Dec 09:08
joined Jul 31, 2014

I'm sure author miss out the to put comedy genre. I can't stop laugh of their cute attitude....keep playing prank to each other.
If can I hope to see both of them become couple cos they are cute to be together...perfect match.
Author must have this kind of friend.

shane0688
Stretch discussion 12 Dec 00:49
joined Jul 31, 2014

sorry may i know did author forgot to put comedy in the gerne??? Cos it really funny!! I have read up till chapter 9 and can't stop laughing. I want to stay with this kind of friend forever.

shane0688
joined Jul 31, 2014

It's a bitter sweet true story. Mira sensei thank you for this kind of true story.
Lot people confused until they try out and found out they can't accept same sex. They might love each other but the society and family won't accept.
I talk base on my experience.

joined Jul 31, 2014

I love this story. Wonder it there really this kind of slow relationship....passion exit in this world.
If there is, I really looking forward for it.

shane0688
Their Story discussion 24 Nov 23:12
joined Jul 31, 2014

Love this story plot. Simple yet beautiful.
Besides, I love all the drawing as well. I feel the tenderness in the drawing.
I just love it. Thank you author.

joined Jul 31, 2014

I really so damn in love with this story. I love all Amano's story! I really hope this story can continious. This is really a wonderful story.

shane0688
Octave discussion 14 Nov 02:25
joined Jul 31, 2014

one of the best masterpiece. Can't wait for the next story. Thank you author for such wonderful real story plot.

shane0688
Cross Heart discussion 31 Jul 21:03
joined Jul 31, 2014

Hi author, I just come to your manga recently and I really love it. I've been reading manga recently and lots story I had gone through. Honestly, your manga make me to sign up from silent reader. I love your story plot. The relationship start with patient and passion...everything seem to be take it slowly and understanding. Unfortunately, you only have 1 story. I hope I'm not too late to know you author. Thank you for your wonderful story.