Forum › Posts by Psychopath

Psychopath
joined Jun 5, 2014

could be really happening in RL XOXO

Psychopath
joined Jun 5, 2014

i don't understand with the "Yuri" tag on this. .it supposed to be shoujo ai isn't it not

Psychopath
joined Jun 5, 2014

APPROVE!

Psychopath
joined Jun 5, 2014

The only one who should touch a girl breasts . . .is another girl <--- so much win

joined Jun 5, 2014

my fav pairing AxA

Psychopath
joined Jun 5, 2014

remind me of a Japanese Drama Series titled "Life"

Psychopath
KISS discussion 07 Jun 04:31
Psychopath
Stretch discussion 06 Jun 08:14
joined Jun 5, 2014

What is the fuck chap 22 doing ᕙ(`皿´)╯

meh ikr. .just like what i felt after wasting my few minutes reading it

joined Jun 5, 2014

i wouldn't be surprised if this would get an anime adaptation ..shippin em all the way

Psychopath
Stretch discussion 05 Jun 06:01
joined Jun 5, 2014

And then he trolls us all and ran gets a boyfriend....

And it's Keiko's ex.

and keiko is forever alone

reminds me of binbougami.

why? what happened in that?

you sure you want to know? it's a real great read though. so I advise you to read it all! it's worth it. to get the feels, you may want to start by watching the anime first then read all the manga!!. anyway, since you asked for it, basically, Ichiko Sakura, the super lucky human, ended up with her cough cough boyfriend cough cough in the end. while Momiji, the goddess of poverty whom i WORSHIP, ended up to her usual gig as a binbougami ALONE, saying bullshit like it's better that way. so much feels. i just. can't. really explain. how the f*ck the author trolled with us. how could they never ended up together. that i do not understand. Momiji and Ichiko have that great chemistry between them. i just. ughhh.
you may want to check the doujins on this site. err more like images. xp

yeah no,if that's the payoff then i say screw that, i was joking, didn't think any author would be stupid and mean enough to pull a "and the yuri was all just a lie" again after that one manga where they all got boyfriends in the end (i will not speak its name for it is unworthy), yeah you know the one.

its disappointing that tityko ended up with that person..but i have a feeling that the author regretted that it ended that way and made an extra chapter to quench the thirst of his majority readers who doesn't take the ending in a positive way. http://mangafox.me/manga/binbougami_ga/v16/c073.1/1.html

Oh Why!!! i shouldn't have read ch 22

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 6:03AM