Forum › Posts by Yuri Guy

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I really enjoyed this author's 'Just the Two of Us' but its sequels and this story focuses heavily on deaths and suicides. I hope the author is doing okay.

eh, i always just assumed that pukuichi likes girls that could use the help. like its said in puku yuri: "I loved bullied animals."

last edited at Jun 15, 2017 10:41PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

And /s? Don't make up your own silly languages talking to others.

you must not go on the internet often if youve never seen "/s" before.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Is this the same video store: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/more_than_friends_ch15#9 ?

yes.

nice to see more people becoming aware of the Mochiverse these all take place in.

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 12:11AM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

p. sure the numbers are wrong on page 3
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/video_rental_shop#3

it should be 30k, 100k, and 350k.

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 2:57AM

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

In English people either usually count it ("One, two, three") or don't say anything and just tap the rhythm in their palm. I have heard some people do "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" and throw on the word "shoot!" but I don't think it's too common, at least not in my area.

I've mainly ever heard "Rock, Paper, Scissors!", and none of the others, so I suppose it is a region thing

definitely regional. in the place i grew up at we went "Paper, Scissors, Rock!"

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 7:55PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

shoujo-ai

this site makes it pretty easy to find shoujo ai as well. pretty cool.
https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/lolicon

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I am looking for this yuri manga because I wanna read again but I forgot the name. I've searched manga websites but I can't seem to find it. It's kind of an old manga. I don't have any pic so this will be hard to explain.

Well the story goes where girlA always confesses her love to her classmate girlB hoping for some kind of reaction but girlB always won't take her seriously, saying girlA is just a flirt to everyone or something. One day girlA and girlB were on their way to school, a boy suddenly approaches them and confessed to girlB. And girlB goes blushy blushy and all lol xD this made girlA furious and fend off the boy. GirlB then got mad because of girlA's attitude. GirlA was like "what's wrong with you blushing like that" or something and girlB was like "can't help it it's the first time someone has ever confessed to her" or something then girlA was like "I always confess to you" or something.

So there you go. I hope someone can help me, I really wanna read it again :(

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lip_service_woman_and_the_impregnable_maiden

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

this author is very fond of incest,no? Maybe she has sister she wish she did things to...or already have?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_sister_found_out_that_i_draw_yuri_manga

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

A lot of people conflate their subjective feelings on a subject with objective qualities of that subject.

Disliking something doesn't automatically mean that thing is bad.

Myeah, I think that sucks :/
Not being interested in something cus it doesn't match your interests, sure. I just don't find it legit to decide on something's worth based on what genres you were looking for.
Like giving a sea food restaurant a bad review cus you actually wanted steak and walked in the wrong place. This wasn't steak, so it's shit.

thats not how the Hibike situation played out though. a more apt analogy would be walking into a seafood restaurant that is advertising steak but being told they dont sell steak when you try to order some.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Can someone explain the last bit. From the speech, i get that Chitose wont ever state her feelings or ask for anything, but make Saa-chan say them for her and make her ask for the things they both want. But the small back text i just cant understand. That is NOT a proper sentence.

As I understood it, Chitose's basically manipulating Sayuri into making all the moves to initiate a relationship by holding back just enough that Sayuri will have to pursue her. She seems to be doing it so that she'll feel less predatory that way, although I wonder how well it'll work for her when she knows exactly what she's doing and why.

to add to this, Chitose is also doing it to give herself an out. because after all, she never actually said that she loves sayuri or agreed to going out with her.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

five months later, has anyone noticed that page 5 is upside-down?

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

So what I'm understanding is the only way to get an anime is to tone down the gay to CGDCT levels.
The anime industry is trash.

if legend is to be believed, after leaving Yuri Hime the choice was either het harem or nothing for years until a publisher finally agreed to continue the manga the way Amano Sakuya wanted. if there is a series that does not deserve complaints (and, in fact, should be praised), it's Konohana Kitan.

last edited at May 30, 2017 7:48AM

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Where is yuri in it? :/

just be glad it isnt a het harem.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I hate how little the futanari genre is paid attention to nowadays. --_--

wut

Yuri Guy
Yuri Guy
Fragtime discussion 24 May 02:54
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

The translation on these latest chapters is pretty rough. Pointing that out in a note at the end doesn't make it better.

im honestly surprised that no one has pointed out the name change by now as well.

hopefully Yuri Project decides to finish their scanlation for this.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Rule of 0

Yuri Guy
Fragtime discussion 23 May 03:36
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Edit: Hitting reload used to force it to load the updated image, but I noticed a while back that it doesn't do that anymore. Can someone tell me how to force Chrome to download the updated image instead of using the one in the cache?

shift+F5

Yuri Guy
Image Comments 22 May 00:53
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014
C0x-_kduqaaltz6

yuri for ants

Yuri Guy
Watersports discussion 20 May 05:01
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

stuff like swimming and water polo.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

adolescence

Yuri Guy
10.03 discussion 17 May 20:24
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

NTR tag when

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

have you changed your computers region settings to Japan?

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its just my "hope for the best but expect the worst" mindset. her being bi would totes be better than a Class S end.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I am already expecting the worst with the whole mention of the boyfriend on the back cover, and I think the worst direction this could go is the easy route of the three of them just remaining friends as that would give them no actual development and would just be super disappointing

The matching bracelets kotooka and washio have give me a small hope that things might be OK, but I really hope this manga gives us a fairly satisfying ending with the time left that they have

nice to see someone else noticed the bracelets, but i didnt get as optimistic an impression that you did. i took it as indicating that, after all her bullshit, its kotooka that ends up with washio while that mentioned boyfriend means that tsukasa gets a "just a phase" ending. i hope im wrong or that those pages are just wacky omake "What if..." scenarios cuz id be pretty salty if thats what five volumes of frustration ends up going with.