Forum › Posts by Rosenakahara

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

See the problem with gag manga is if the gag wears thin (and it has super hard here) there are two choices, either you produce actual development or you keep trying at the gag even as people get more and more sick of it.
Regardless these two are not good for each other at all,Hishikawa needs someone who isn't a total jerk at times to her and actually gets her to cut her bullshit and express her love in a more proper way.

As they are even if the two got together it'd be very short lived.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

How about we just shoot both the yuri and subtext tags and everything is Gal Pals now?
There constant debates over

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

yikes, ok. for the record, i only suggested emailing for polite inquiry, since that's why they have an email available.

before, when i was considering picking up the series, they didn't have any contact info, so i couldn't ask. it took me doing up a chapter, submitting it for upload, and then hearing back from the people in charge of managing upload requests that drmario et al. were, in fact, continuing the series. that's why the most recent chapter has an email on the credits page--for people to contact them with those kinds of questions

Which I think was a perfectly reasonable thing to do since again we've not seen an update for this in 6-ish months at this point

Rosenakahara
Anime season 08 Jul 09:04
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Serenata posted:

LumberingCrane posted:

https://youtu.be/8eVPp_1Uayk

I feel like nobody really saw this Fate... is weird

Nobody saw it because they choose male MC instead of female and they even went out of their way to show we could get female MC but they killed her off in first episode.

Which is weird because even in japan the female MC is universally the more popular option by far, I guess they just didn't want to show 2 female leads kissing.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Okay that's pressuring (not what I intended) but it's not that fucking rude, stop being a prude ass. It's reasonable for reader to wonder what happen with translation especially series this good and the raw is gotten so far. Again I am not trying to get disrespectful to the translator. I'm just casual reader wondering what happens with translation.

And that's fucking rude enough to earn you a temp ban. Keep it up when you come back and I'll make it permanent for you.

Badgering scanlators for the next release is NOT welcome here, and neither is acting like an asshole to other members.

ehhhhh when it's been 6 months since the last release with no update asking what's happening with the manga doesn't seem like a terrible idea I would take any form of update on it instead of nothing.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Non Non Biyori but Hotarun is god and thus every other girl is gay

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

3P is the best thing in the world objectively.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

The 4koma was more fun than the actual manga

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

You have to read between the lines to see it, the problem is that the characters are too similar to other stories so it is easy to relate them.

cheating isn't a theme at all

That does not mean that it has not happened in the life of one of the characters or that it will happen in the future.

When you read a lot Yuri you realize that the NTR is part of many of the lesbian relationships, due to the promiscuity and it is difficult not to see it even when you do not show it directly.

Yuri really PURE stories are very rare, almost non-existent.

I think you might want to reword that because it sounds like you're implying that Lesbians are naturally Promiscuous cheaters, which is almost as bad as the stereotype that bisexuals are

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Kodama Naoko avoided drama for once? holy shit I actually liked this too what is happening!?

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Splatfest is insufferable, my team is fucking awful

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Been playing the crap out of Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion, why do we not have more MarinaxPearl art?? they're Nanofate levels of canon.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/382/331/d7a.png
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/382/784/8d9.gif

The Breakfast Splatfest art even shows they live together.

https://pm1.narvii.com/6636/6c227370dbfd9800c1bc46fea9cee9cc2d918b59_hq.jpg

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 6:33PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This was fuckin great

Rosenakahara
Killing Me! discussion 03 Jun 23:08
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

this chapter kinda fucked up the feel of the whole manga for me, nothing really got resolved and the vampire got her way in the end.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Can we just reboot the series at this point? Nanoha and Fate get almost no play anymore and I don't find the new kids outside of Vivio and Einhart interesting, and guess what that pair got broken by surprise NTR out of nowhere and the two aren't even really talking much anymore.

Just......vivid is a heap of wasted potential, force fucked the series hard and they keep banking on young Nanoha and Fate because they messed up badly.
Just reboot it or let it die at this point the series is limping around.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I want my full blown romance of a teenage girl helping a young lost adult to find herself again :'(

Same tbh, the idea of that is still super interesting to me
too bad that isn't what we're getting

Rosenakahara
Liberty discussion 22 May 19:45
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

what a fucking bitch

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I've read hundreds of age gap stories and a lot of Loli shit.....
And this is one of the creepiest i've ever seen, the reactions are too realistic to real grooming and sexual abuse.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Also should be noted that the firework in the bottom left of the last page in the chapter above their hands looks very similar to a heart at the top if the rainbow was too subtle for you.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Ok this needs to stop we're reaching Euphonium levels of gay here, I can't be baited like this again, this is literally a page away from a love confession.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

More.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Everyone is saying this'll end in friendship and yeah I'm sorry but unless a guy pops in out of nowhere and hets the whole thing up they are both very clearly crushing on each other, even if this manga ended right now it's basically a given that they'll become a couple in the future.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So Gay Lily Maria spawned a rainbow on top of them just to extra confirm it.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Subtext? this is gayer/has more development than some of the things tagged as yuri on this site lol

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Guys, do remember how Ayumu and Tsubomi broke up.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_ch09#1

I don't know about you, but back then it seemed like Ayumu's relationship with Tsubomi was a rather casual form of dating, given that she simply leaves in a huff rather than, say, scream in Ayumu's face about stringing her along so callously and cruelly. It makes the current arc look kinda weird in how seriously Tsubomi is taking the relationship.

Well, not to ruffle any feathers here, but I kinda suspect Mochi has forgotten writing that and is on the verge of contradicting her own narrative. Or maybe it counts as a retcon.
Boy, I sure do love when characters are retconned into being complete assholes.

I don't think it makes Ayumu a complete asshole more that she's just rather dense and we're seeing the Negative side of that now, in fact I actually like this because it builds depth for both characters since they were somewhat one note before, that being said I really hope Tsubomi gets a new girlfriend who loves and appreciates her like she deserves.