Forum › Posts by snowangel526

snowangel526
Candy Moon discussion 16 Aug 02:46
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Man, nothing says love like refraining from, tying your partner up, and raping them. Just one more piece of evidence, that supports my claim, that japanese take rape too casually.

Have you read Chinese manhua and novels? I don't think it's factual to say Japanese take rape too casually. This whole manga portrait Tio as a very aggressive taker, she says she want to rape Thea, but she never did it because she would never want to hurt Thea. What she's essentially doing is making Thea more aware of her (Tio and Thea's) feeling. It is obvious that Thea has romantic feeling for Tio, but she is hesitant to take a step forward and Tio knows this that's why she keep pushing.
If I have to say it Thea is a coward when it comes to opening up to relationship, she will always run away if someone don't be aggressive with their approach. Tio's method is not "nice", but I think it works best with Thea and once again the rape thing is blown out of proportion in my opinion.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I can't believe it has been 4 years already since I first started this manga. Finally their true feelings reached each other

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Oldie is goodie. This manga is even older than me.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I need the continuation with the bath scene. What happened there?!

snowangel526
Candy Moon discussion 12 Jul 20:36
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I'm not sure if this deserve a rape tag. Literally no penetration happened. It was more like opening shirt and groped a bit, I think a molestation tag is better.

last edited at Jul 12, 2018 8:37PM

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

The saddest victim in this whole story is Shio's mom. Honestly though I think she shoulda become tougher, her personality is too weak and if she happens to remarry again the same thing will happen because she's too submissive. A guy she just met dragged her in the street and she didn't bother to scream and resist. At least that's as much info as I can gather from the story. I don't want to see as though I'm victim blaming because the faults are with the parents and the piece of trash "husband", but she could have done something more for her own children and herself. Run to a woman shelter or police and report him would help.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I just love the whole plot of RWBY Henceforward. Everything seems to click so well, the author is clearly very passionate and did her research extensively.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

"Onee-chan" is such a chick magnet

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Lately these one-shot has been getting shorter and shorter. Please tell me there's a sequel

snowangel526
Candy Moon discussion 15 Jun 05:01
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I feel like people is reading too much into the sex scene. The princess stopped mid way when she realized Thea was scare. This is just a manga. Sure if it was in real life we would disagree with it, but this is Mira trying to recreate a power play fantasy. Basically a shoujo version of a bad boy who forced a kiss on a naive shoujo protagonist. People in Japan (especially girls) eat it up all the time and I don't think Mira meant any bad intention by creating it.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Wow, I'm really glad this turned out to be an actual series. Time to reread Chapter 1!

Oh wow, I really loved that part with Kusanagi's mom. In yuri manga, it often feels like the parents are either totally supportive, completely against a lesbian relationship, or just don't appear at all.

Agree her mom definitely had a hard time at first, but she grew to accept it. Realistically that's how things are with Asian parents or parents in general. They still love you just confuse I get.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

The title shouda been "A Slime Became My Wife"

snowangel526
Candy Moon discussion 04 Jun 23:02
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

This is cute. I always like story with seemingly boyish girl who's a bottom.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Reading Kodama's work is like open a jack-in-the-box. This will either take a really shitty turn like NTR or it'll be another Renai Manga.

snowangel526
Touma-kun discussion 19 Apr 02:58
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

This is so bad i can't believe Amano Shuninta is the author

I don't know. I enjoy it, this gotta be my favorite series from her. I'm particularly waiting for the moment Touma fall in love with someone genuinely and struggle over it.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

so the game starts after this story? sorry for all the questions I wanna check out the game I wanted to know more of it lol

Yea the game after the story https://mangadex.org/manga/22297/honkai-impact-3. This is basically the continuation of this story. I wouldn't read too much ahead without playing the game.

last edited at Aug 31, 2018 12:48AM

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

It's like everyone is scarred from Kodama NTR. That's hilarious.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Kyouko is a top because Yui is kinda tsun with her feeling for Kyouko and she tends to be the one doing the blushing whenever Kyouko do the mushy talk.

last edited at Jan 30, 2018 6:27PM

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Goddamn talk about drama. I'm not sure my heart is ready for this angst

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

What the fuck did I just read? Also did she just kissed her after the puking?

last edited at Jul 9, 2019 12:55AM

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I know the comments said that it's cliche but I don't think it's that much. I mean I thought the same in the first chapter, but her kissing the other chick out of random was a surprise element for me. I liked that the main char didn't freak out and was thrown off by it, she seems more shy and didn't mind the homosexuality as most other characters. At least I won't have to go through the usual "acceptance" phase with this chick.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Ugh I don't like how weak Kaoru is. She knows or at least suspected he cheated on her, but yet she refused to talk about it and keep up a lie. I understand that it was because of her mother's incident, but I still think it's somewhat pathetic.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Never really understood the Japanese mindset of getting married and having children, even if that isn't what you truly want. Traditionalism is lame, and so is the chick who got married in this one-shot.

It's family pressure, Asians family and the communities itself are pretty tight, there are the good and the bad that comes with it. Most of them who are married don't look for love, they just look start a stable family, they might love their significant other, but not "in love" and that's enough for them. Being Asian and traditionalist myself, I would most likely get married to a guy and settle down; despite being bi.

last edited at Nov 14, 2017 3:16AM

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

It's yuri as well, a yuri couple will be introduced later on.

snowangel526
Medusa discussion 05 Sep 02:01
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Lesbian Medusa? What does this remind me of? Coils by Barbara Wright! At least this one have a happy ending.