Forum › Posts by rederoin

rederoin
Anime season 21 May 08:00
--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Unless it has more Kuro x Ilya or Ilya x Miyu, does it even matter?

rederoin
Anime season 16 May 19:57
joined Jan 1, 2014

After this week's episode of Bakarina, its clear that Sophia is the only choice for Bakarina.

This is a hill I will die on and fight anybody who disagrees. I tolerate no dissent on this matter.

last edited at May 16, 2020 7:57PM

rederoin
Anime season 16 May 07:11
joined Jan 1, 2014

The worst part about railgun is that Misaka is the only straight girl at her school.

rederoin
Anime season 09 May 07:16
rederoin
Anime season 25 Apr 07:57
joined Jan 1, 2014

I was more thinking along the lines of an OVA or something.Ain't gonna get more than that even if there were 5 volumes. It's not a kirara manga.

1) OVAs are barely a thing anymore; the few that aren't continuations of a TV series are mostly test bubbles for a TV series. 2) Citrus and WataTen got full series. Yuri Hime is perfectly willing to invest a bit when they have a hit on their hands

Don't forget Yuru yuri with its 3 seasons. While OVAs are rare, they do happen from time to time. Kase-san and flag time come to mind.

Speaking of flag, seems the BD is coming out next month.

rederoin
Anime season 17 Apr 17:15
joined Jan 1, 2014

Catharine herself might be too much of an idiot for any form of romance, 3 girls in the show do/will have romantic interest in her, but 4 guys stand against that.

Like, if Bakarina has a bi harem does a girl actually have a chance at romance, or is it just fanservice?

If Catarina ends up with anyone (not guaranteed), it's most likely to be Maria. She's pretty much the only character where Catarina's feelings appear as though they could be romantic. And the anime OP seems to ship it?

And does Tamayomi have something like yuri crush at least?

I found the anime too boring to watch, but the manga has a ton of subtext, at least

Maria being the herione also makes the most sense for her to win. Going by game logic.

last edited at Apr 17, 2020 5:17PM

rederoin
Anime season 17 Apr 16:01
joined Jan 1, 2014

Tamayomi is the only all-girl show left this season. Its looking bleak.

Atleast Bakarina is a bisexual harem.

rederoin
Anime season 19 Mar 18:04
joined Jan 1, 2014

She is her main healer, they are already very close. I played enough MMOs to know what healers are like. So Mii is probably the top.

Maybe a top, but she's still definitely a sub

Mii's healer is living evidence that power bottoms exist in yuri.

last edited at Mar 19, 2020 6:04PM

rederoin
Anime season 19 Mar 10:43
joined Jan 1, 2014

Mii needs to get closer to her healer... just sayin'

VladLove upcoming anime finally has plot, staff and character introductions https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-19/mamoru-oshii-vladlove-anime-casts-ayane-sakura/.157650 sounds fun

Do you remember magical girl Doremi ? well https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-18/magical-doremi-20th-anniversary-anime-film-may-15-opening-delayed/.157639

She is her main healer, they are already very close. I played enough MMOs to know what healers are like. So Mii is probably the top.

last edited at Mar 19, 2020 10:43AM

rederoin
Anime season 08 Mar 09:39
joined Jan 1, 2014

https://imgur.com/7UQo8JC

22/7 is slowly turning into Miu's harem.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-05/otherside-picnic-sci-fi-yuri-novels-get-tv-anime/.157164 Otherside Picnic is getting an anime adaptation, directed by the same one behind the OVA of Kase-san and Fragtime. You may also know the VA as one is Nadeshiko's VA from Yuru Camp and the other is Sayaka from Yagate (also Rin from New Game or Darkness from Konosuba).

speaking of fragtime, is there a place i can watch it online?

You might be find it raw somewhere but I don't think it has been translated or if it will be translated after what happen with the studio.

No BDs ever came out, so I don't think you'll be able to find it raw. It'll be lost forever if it does not get a release.

last edited at Mar 8, 2020 9:53AM

rederoin
Anime season 11 Feb 09:31
joined Jan 1, 2014

Can we talk about how good was Railgun's latest episode ?

Misaka has to accept her yuri harem one day, it just keep growing.

rederoin
Anime season 08 Feb 09:32
joined Jan 1, 2014

Hm, Rararin is definitely interested in Howan (and, of course, so is Himeko), but I'm not sure about Sumomone or Uiui. They seemed kinda into each other? But, yeah, Reijingsignal is full of mildly predatory lesbians

Its clear that Howari will stay loyal to her wife, she is a good kitty.

joined Jan 1, 2014

I think someone already made this joke before, but...

LESBIAN COMMUNISM

The time for fully automated luxury gay space communism has arrived

rederoin
Anime season 07 Feb 08:22
joined Jan 1, 2014

It seems Show by rock is now a yuri harem.

rederoin
Yuru Oyako discussion 29 Jan 21:21
joined Jan 1, 2014

Now imagine a collab between Taiyaki and Itou Hachi.

I'm actually surprised we haven't had much double divorce, double mom yuri with some step-sister love as a side dish. Also, make all of them actually blood related that comes as a special reveal at some point.

A oneshot like that does actually exist. Its on here, but I forgot the name.

rederoin
Anime season 26 Jan 12:32
joined Jan 1, 2014

Its might not be a series that appeals to most people here, But inter-species reviewers had a genderbent/'yuri' episode this week.

I've been seeing people complain about that episode coming off as extremely homophobic...

Am I the only one disappointed in how little hype Magia Record is getting?

Yeah, it's weird. Sequels always make less of a splash than something new, but you'd think something attached to a work as major as MadoMagi would get at least a few people talking. Particularly since it's good

They realize Crim is bi and are a bit weirded out, yeah. You can't escape the usual homophobia you see in any male-focused show aimed at men.

rederoin
Anime season 26 Jan 08:50
joined Jan 1, 2014

Its might not be a series that appeals to most people here, But inter-species reviewers had a genderbent/'yuri' episode this week.

Never before have I seen a ecchi anime go this far on TV, and way beyond what ive ever seen in any yuri anime. Its pretty much an epsiode where the MCs take a genderbent potion(although it barely effect Crim, who has no gender) and 'review' prostitutes while they are turned into girls.
It has zero romance, but if you want some borderline-H yuri, its great.

rederoin
Anime season 24 Jan 10:26
joined Jan 1, 2014

^With the introduction of the little sister as a Maina's fan, Eripiyo realized she's feeling romantic love for Maina, that's why she left the train and ran home.

At this point Budokan is the animated definition of useless lesbians, I've never seen 2 girls in love that need to talk as much as this.

'
2 bottoms is always a problem.

rederoin
Anime season 17 Jan 18:54
joined Jan 1, 2014

Asteroids in Love also keeps jumping over the boundary of "super friends" and thanks to Oneechan experiment, we can confirm that Ao is pretty gay for Mira.

Also this character https://myanimelist.net/character/169040/Mai_Inose is just https://myanimelist.net/character/69505/Kokona_Aoba but older lo/

But is not all great, I think the best fried Moe should really really calm down with her perverted reactions... Because compared to the rest of the cast she's too "loud"

I'm sure Mira's onee-chan can help calm her down.

rederoin
Anime season 08 Jan 11:25
joined Jan 1, 2014

Kandagawa Jet Girls had the best finale of the shows that aired the previous season, go watch it.

There's also an OVA that comes out in 9 days.

Yuri end is always the best end.

rederoin
Anime season 31 Dec 11:31
joined Jan 1, 2014

i'm hoping we do get yuri fantasy anime in the future. Isekia or not. Strongest fairy, that other LN about a girl who just wanted average abilities,Tridente etc..

I found the first, and I think the second might be max level witch?, but I have no idea what "Tridente" is

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/small-village-tridente/

Not really an isekia.. yet, more of an VRRMMO that is actually another world. Unlike the other 2 LNs, the focus is actually on the romance, which is nice.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/they-said-my-status-stayed-the-same-even-though-i-reincarnated-in-another-world/

Not average, but not wanting anything changed.. but the God does it anyway. Long titles get confusing haha

rederoin
Anime season 31 Dec 08:04
joined Jan 1, 2014

Kuma Isekia has no yuri at all, its more of a CGDT isekia.

As much as im looking forward to it, and this a trend in the right direction, i'm hoping we do get yuri fantasy anime in the future. Isekia or not. Strongest fairy, that other LN about a girl who just wanted average abilities,Tridente etc..

rederoin
Anime season 30 Dec 16:56
joined Jan 1, 2014

koneko posted:

Rifle is beautiful sucks! forced moe sports anime is just cringe!

A hundred times better than the Hanebado anime without moe, that's for sure... But hey, you do you.

There was a divorce in the anime... RIP

Thats what you get for promising to marry multiple girls. Her talent is getting to her head.

rederoin
Anime season 14 Dec 11:29
joined Jan 1, 2014

The lack of cute cutest ship of them all, Indy-chan, is disturbing, though.

rederoin
Anime season 06 Dec 15:07
joined Jan 1, 2014

Oh, is like they're telling us to ship them this way
https://i.imgur.com/vDOM0Na.jpg

Kyoani? I'll pass.

They have no upcoming anime.