Forum › Posts by 5Cats

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

BugDevil: This is a great example of one of those "I like this so far but here's what's going to/should happen" series openings, where Dynasty should generate official betting boards for predicting future developments, with, I dunno, Yuri Points or something (gold lilies, maybe?) to the winners. Odds would change on the individual elements as the chapters come out:

• Any love triangle: 5:2
  • Exes reunite: 2:1
  • Lizard girl + Camera-chan: 3:1
  • Any polyamory ending: 25:1
  • Sensei & Gecko: 500:1

Etc.

I bet 10 Daylilies on Camera girl x Lizard girl and Exes rekindle the flame.

Love triangle = Win
Exes reunite = win
Lizard sempai + camera-chan = close, but nope
Polyamory = highly likely
Sensei + Gecko = still possible!

The art kept getting better, but the last chapter did seem to qo woosh past us in a flurry! Another chapter of everyone being happy would have been sweet. Literally... sweet, gibs diabetes so sweet...

What about the teacher.. ;-;

Sequel? Let us pray for such a wonderful ship as Teacher + Lizard with 7+ chapters!

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 10:53AM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

How can her Pixie page only have 3 followers? Including me?

https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=9109460
Or am I reading it wrong?

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Foreheadelepathy.

Please put all LEWD language in a spoiler box. K-thx ;-)

Bit skeptical in the first two chapters...

Me too, but 3 & 4 are moving things along nicely. This could end up as cute as Urara Meirochou
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/urara_meirochou

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

It seems like nice glasses teacher is... really nice! And such advice is rare at any age. Of course he'll have some skeleton in his closet, but that's just optional I think.

I mean, it's unthinkable that a teenager in love for the first time gets all flustered and mixed up, right? Riiiight? All the characters are behaving pretty normally, it's just we're old now and have forgotten how WE were at that age. It seems so from some comments.

Hasegawa (aka: soccer boy) could go several ways: (I don't think spoilers are required)
- He's het, likes Hime a lot and is just a nice guy who's protective of Akira, and clueless about Akira's crush.
- He's gay, likes Akira "that way" and wants to talk with Hime about how to get closer to "him", or stuff.
- He's het, sees Akira as a girl, wants to talk to Hime about getting closer to her (Akira), is clueless about Hime's attraction/disgust, and also has a halo permanently floating over his head.
- He's a real jerk who's plotting something horrible and villainous to make both Hime and Akira cry (which might just bring their unspoken love out in the open, eh?)
- Other :-)

Have we figured out is Hime likes or hates Hasegawa yet? I vote: likes! But still loves Akira of course.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Banning a nickname for an entire genre, what are we supposed to call it? That's an honest question, not picking a fight...

I like catgirls, monstergirls, all sorts of imaginary stuff. I see real-life crossdressing persons at work pretty often, it's usually pretty easy to tell, and no big deal. Oh well, so much drama for a cute comedy series.

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Finally the smooching commences! And not a little peck either, a multi-page lip-lock!!
Woo hoo!
Those poor girls are constantly interrupted by something, it's good they finally got some communication done :-)

Anime ASAP!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Anything can be yuri

Yuri can be anything!

I loved the donut song, & Tsugu isn't the least bit fat, but it's manga so that's expected :p

Aira looks literally exactly the same as before, but she doesn't recognize her? Lolz. I guess a lot of time has passed so it's ok, just funny.
And have no fear Malibu! Aira is as gay as all get-out! Even if Tsugumi is oblivious... but also gay too :-)

5Cats
Unfaithful discussion 11 Sep 14:05
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Mc seems to attract only shit girlfriends, pretty realistic actually.

Yes, lesbians are "just like normal people" too eh? I mean that in a positive way of course! We're all just human, same problems, same strengths and weaknesses.

It's tragic that Tashiron is such a doormat, but at least she's starting to stand up for herself! Unfortunately, her 'type' is just red meat for predators, they often go from one abusive relationship to another.

And speaking of abuse, a HUUUGE red flag jumped up: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unfaithful#4

with the line "only the one who can provide for us can have that luxury... So I can't drink." That's a straight up danger signal.

Do they even have sex? I'm guessing they must? But maybe not... truly awful, and no help in sight.

Must have sequels! The more the better!

Plus I love Mochi's works, terrific stuff, distinctive art style, especially eyes and faces :-)

5Cats
Still Sick discussion 11 Sep 13:26
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Is in a middle of an office outing on a shared room
Shimizu: CARPE DIEM!

CARPE BOOBIES! Seize the A-cups!
I'm really glad they both have realistic figures, it's far too common for 1 (or both) to venture deep into the boob-size alphabet, eh? J... K... L!

5Cats
BADLAND discussion 11 Sep 13:12
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

The pacing just felt really off, especially with the whole “I had to fake my ID to register as an Android” thing.

Yes, that and the "I'm a princess on the run, lets get frisky Ms Robot!" thing too... stuck out like a sore thumb although it kind of made sense eventually.

What would work better for me would be One is a straight-up robot (The Princess) and the other an android with metal parts covered by human flesh, that'd still be cool, and make for a more 'realistic' story than a human pretending to be a robot and somehow getting away with it... seriously, no one noticed her eating food, drinking water, going pee or whatnot? That's just silly.

Still a terrific story, lots of potential there.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 1:17PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I didn't quite understand this one, it was pretty confusing, Imma just assume she was a ghost girl trapped in the doll.

No, like Pekoe put under spoiler it's actually her twin sister who die before birth.In thoe kind of situation it can happen that the dead foetus is absorbed by the other one. That's what the mom mean by "Onee being a part of you", Mom was most likely gonna be birth to twins but the Onee die and get absotbed by Mii. The doll most likely represent the dead sister and Mii throw in the fire can mean she understand the situation and get over it

I don't know about that, just a minor detail: If Mia got absorbed? How did they know it was twins? That sort of thing happens very early, I think. I'd guess Mia was stillborn because the two of them were very weak (Mom wasn't too healthy maybe?) so Mom says that about her lost sister. The doll was a surrogate for the lost twin?

Anyhow, quite a plot-packed story! Do like! Even if it's kind of sad.

5Cats
AI Love You discussion 11 Sep 12:24
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

So how did the beer get on top of the roomba? Can it open refrigerators somehow, or did she place it there herself just to style?

The automatic fridge has mechanical arms to place it there, of course :-)

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Is it George?
Is it Herman?
Is it that quiet guy who is always reading?
Tell uuuuus!
(cannot think of Japanese names, too tired, lolz!)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Wouldn't any normal person hearing about two women living together just assume they're roommates? Not "Haha r u gay?"

It was cute...except for that dumb drama.

The coworker was just jealous, I think she had a crush on her or something.

Keep your yuri google down 2s buddy. Not all girls in yuri are lesbians. That's not because she say that, that she was jealous.

I agree: Sugimoto was a controlling leech who brow-beat Ayumi into being her work-slave. When she suspected Ayumi was getting stronger (due to snugglebunnies at home) she acted to interfere. It was highly effective!
Now Sugimoto has to go drinking with a bunch of bosses all by herself? I've seen that hentai plot many times... O_o

5Cats
Mousou Envy discussion 31 Aug 13:25
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Linked from a similar story: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_found_a_neet_girl

But that one is far less 'rapey'.
This is flat-out rape, or it would be if Senpai wasn't actually a willing participant in it. It's more like kinky role-play... that takes months!

And who knows? That guy may have been an innocent fellow who just needed to pee... or a nasty rapey-rape type who preyed on small, half-drunk women.

Anyhow, they both look really happy in the end, except for the shrinking bank account.

Page 5: half naked...
Page 18: buck naked! Lolz

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

At least personally I found this arc to be weak. No actual resolution with growth for neither of the two people who could have used it (Chidori and Igarashi), and Nanoha ending up as an idiot white knight who burns down the entire closet because there's a bug in it, instead of trusting Chidori to take care of it herself.

Well there's 'trusting her to take care of it' and leaving your actual girlfriend to deal with such heartache all by herself...

So now that they've finally announced their relationship to someone don't you think it might be high time to stop keeping it a secret from your friends

I would not be surprised if all of them knew already.

Big plot twist! All their friends were hiding around the corner and heard every word!! lolz! And also: yeah they have known for quite a while now, I think...

Am I the only one that feels a bit sorry for Igarashi?

Well I can't speak for everyone else but I certainly don't. I would have done if she didn't decide to process her issues by being a selfish bitch.

Sorry for Igarashi? Yes as in 'Sorry you threw away your chance at happiness and now are all alone but you deserve it' sort of way... pity really.

I read Igarashi's last "but you're both girls" statement as her being amazed they managed to overcome this "obstacle" she got stuck on. More like a compliment than an insult, I think.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Was one or both of those neighbors actually a robot?
Is the cute catgirl-wife a genetically altered creature?
Are these characters from one of this author's other works??
Well, it's cute anyhow.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Well that was both cute and bittersweet! A different spin on the whole 'worship from afar' trope, eh?
I predict a happy ending for those two :-)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is terrific! Lots of interesting characters, and the art is just great! I love the story too, it's all plusses.

And meaningful eye contact: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_i_can_encounter_koshiba_aoi_today_ch02#8

A picture (or two) says a thousand words eh? (followed by running away, lolz! That says something too)

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Good looking family 8)

Yes indeed! 4 daughters (or is there an older one also?) and a smoking hawt wife too! Lucky daddy!

This has basically one joke... but it's funny because it's told from both perspectives. Now that their friendship is advancing, perhaps there'll be more jokes? And lewd hand-holding of course.

Just the 4 of them. Kaoru-chan is the 2nd oldest? By the looks of the others. Although the last chapter labeled them as 'older' 'Mom' '2nd' and '3rd' eh?

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 1:12PM

5Cats
Oddman 11 discussion 22 Aug 13:37
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Ok, I really have to go start reading from the beginning... (I love Voynich Hotel! A masterpiece!)

(Oh wait, I love every single thing Dowman writes or draws...lolz!)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Easy to get confused! This is the first one where they're... more dense. Still adorable of course.

5Cats
Shabon discussion 21 Aug 23:25
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

The black border all through the story makes me a little uncomfortable, and the dialogue on eg. page 139 doesn't help.

Anyway thanks so much for picking these up again for translation!

Right? I was dreading some tragic plot twist, like one of them was dead or something. Thankfully we just got some cute fluff. ^^

I think there has to be some meaning behind it. My first thought was "they were childhood friends but the blonde died years ago", but on page 131 we're told the blonde didn't know her as a kid. Now I think it might be the bubble-blower's dream or wishful thinking about a long-gone crush to whom she was never more than just another girl in the same class/grade/school.

Honestly though, i don't think that goes in line with the two extra pages after the end. In the story she talks about how she saw a puddle the previous day and it reminded her of bubbles etc., and in the 2 extra pages -which seem to set a present scene since it doesn't have any black borders- you can see her looking at a puddle, with blondie behind her looking at her. The weird thing is that they're walking seperately, so the story is set either the next day which would mean they're a couple (but they keep their distance at school or idk), or it's current wishful thinking by either of the two, but who knows they might still become a couple in the future. Or it might be the artist's wishful thinking out of a single set scene (the two extra pages) or maybe something else who knows.
Or the black borders were just some aesthetic choice idk we shall never know.... Unless... SEQUEL/PREQUEL

Of course the black borders disappear on page 114, eh? When the rainbow appears! :-)

Cute, sweet, happy lesbians being happy... needs a new tag: happy lesbians eh? There might be 2-3 stories on Dynasty that also qualify.

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Soo that black pigtail girl already confessed to Kaga senpai but got rejected?, and ended up being her secret admirer?, meanwhile the blonde short hair, was already Kaga secret admirer from the start but ended up falling in love with the pigtail girl?,

The two girls were already admirers of Kaga, along with half the school it seems. Light-hair saw Kaga accepting the dark-hair girl's confession, but didn't tell twin-tails. Then twin-tails offered flowers, but got shot down, yet still continued to admire Kaga, even though she wasn't there...

So they just hang out together now :-) Hopefully some yuri-blossoms will sprout!

https://www.askideas.com/media/48/Then-We-Started-Kissing-Like-This-Funny-Mouse-Meme-Image.jpg

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This was excessively cute! It could spawn a series, but it'd be hard to keep the whole "cavewoman" thing going eh?

Cave people probably didn't cover their top-parts (lolz!) and spent a lot of time: hauling water, hauling firewood, looking for food, making tools and grooming (for fleas, lice, ticks, parasites of all sorts).

They didn't get their own little caves, they tended to live in a very large one with 3-4 family units for safety and the benefits of group efforts (like hauling water and firewood).

But still, I'd love to see these cute cavegirls, 2-3 of them (or more), get all 'primitive' if you know what I mean! Peachpulsar had such a series? But it was almost all about sex, and gigantic boobies... https://dynasty-scans.com/series/earth_girls