Forum › Posts by Linterdiction

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

In manga discussions, especially for long-running multi-chapter works, it becomes very difficult to tell which chapter people are talking about. It would be cool if people could/would mark what chapter they’re referring to.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 07 Oct 15:05
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Ejeyog4voaak_2m-orig

^yesss thE MIZULILLIE IS REAL!

Linterdiction
Image Comments 07 Oct 15:00
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Ejemtyhvgaarvht-orig

^I’m gonna need some sauce with that

Linterdiction
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 14:51
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Yatsude, the yuri detective.

It seems like she over analyzes everything and is far from actually figuring things out. Also it seems to me like Yatsude is way closer to Kei than Rei.

Yatsude probably hung out with Fuji, who is the most predictable person on the planet, and somehow convinced herself that she's a mastermind because Fuji constantly asks her for advice. Now that she'd dealing with some real insanity, she's pissed at her lack of insight, and further annoyed by how Fuji and Tsubaki are both growing their friend circles. Therefore, Yatsude's tendency to randomly grab everything within sight is actually a coping mechanism that she uses to deal with all her friends eventually leaving her behind. She's lesbian Barney Stinson, y'all.

(Ch. 73) This post was from a few chapters back and it’s startlingly prescient. Our wallflower solved the equation pretty much instantly here, where the past couple chapters’ detective work failed—I think she’s like the only character with any emotional intelligence.

Linterdiction
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 14:36
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 72) Hinako is my favorite disaster lesbian.

Linterdiction
School Zone discussion 04 Oct 01:09
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 69) I want to join the discussion but I literally have no idea which chapter y’all are commenting on half the time because nobody references the chapter number and then when the next chapter releases you need to cross-reference the release date and do guesswork to find out what all the comments were talking about.

Can we agree to signal the chapter number we’re talking about when commenting, or at least the most recently-released one at time of posting? I honestly feel like that would contribute a lot to the quality of discussions.

last edited at Oct 4, 2020 1:10AM

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Girls like sweets? Nah, girls like gay sex!

Linterdiction
Snow Muse discussion 02 Oct 17:10
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Lipsticks are so gay, I love lipsticks.

Ah, I came here to say this. There's something deeply gay about somebody supporting your head with their hand and applying lipstick to you. It's like using toys but for your mouth. Damn!

Linterdiction
Image Comments 30 Sep 11:19
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
50601697_p0

^^It’s not tho because there’s no English translation so people can’t play it. The game is fucking good.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 29 Sep 03:50
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
82546395_p0

^^from that link—“squirt bukkake” oh, uh, wow. That’s a thing? I guess I never really thought it would be a thing but I could imagine how it might...

Ah, shit. Here we go again.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Get yourself a friend like Asumi-chan who would sleep with as many women as possible in order to get reunited with you.

Can't wait for Mochi's new story, "Went to a brothel to find my childhood friend, but I ended up becoming a lesbian sex guru"

Linterdiction
Angel's Toy discussion 29 Sep 00:17
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ah man, I love this series. Sensei is so pretty, I hope we get to see a reversal next time!

Linterdiction
School Zone discussion 28 Sep 23:22
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 64) Fuji you absolute gay mess! That backstory was really sad, I hope she builds her confidence!

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I discovered and fully read this entire thing tonight.

Good lord this is the most teasing yuri I've read in my life. I don't know if I can take much more of this...

Bro... what if, like... the author was teasing us this whole time? Like, we think the title is Koguma saying it, but like, what if it’s us the whole time man? We’re frustrated at the lack of progress, and it’s like, “just do it already,” you know? Bro... really makes u think

last edited at Sep 28, 2020 2:11AM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

birb

Linterdiction
VAMPEERZ discussion 27 Sep 11:18
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I almost didn't see the bite mark on this page

Even though I love the story and these two, I find it a bit off putting that there's a possibility that Aria is just obsessed with Ichika because of how similar she is to her grandma

(Ch. 19) yeah I think Aria is starting to feel some guilt about their relationship. Between the “I’m leaving to protect you” vibe and the thinking about her grandma, I think it’s being made pretty clear that Aria’s not been/being completely open about what’s going on for her vis a vis their relationship.

Linterdiction
School Zone discussion 27 Sep 11:09
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 63) HNNNNNG!

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This was my exact thoughts

(Ch. 2) Expanding brain meme: saying this is bad because yuri should be pure; complaining about the morality of the fictional work; critiquing the work from a lit analysis perspective; “dude there better be anal.”

Anyway, this is so so good. These depictions of good sex really do it for me, and I love how the niece has this seductive/sadistic side that also feels totally down to earth. I love any story where someone’s self-restrictions or limits are overcome by the force of their body and emotions, and it looks like we’re in for a treat case of that with this story. The quality is staying high between chapters, too... I’m really excited y’all.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh shit, the rare and precious masc 4 masc manga. This was truly a treat.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 2) Whew lad, I always love manga about learning and discovering your sexuality but this is... next level. I’m gonna need a cold shower...

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 4) she got the Korone smile.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Although I couldn't help but feel a little sad over the premise, I feel that in real life something like this would never happen. The idea of a straight (?) girl who falls for a guy but still loves and accepts him when it's revealed that she was a girl all along... that's not how sexual orientation works, is it?

As a trans woman I can attest that it does work like that sometimes. I have plenty of friends who were in long-term relationships when they realized what was up, and some of them are still with their partners years later. It's not super common, no, but it's definitely a thing.

Linterdiction
School Zone discussion 24 Sep 13:30
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 60) gay mess initiated. We’ll get ‘em next time.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 23 Sep 19:48
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Eyorw_au4aaxj2s-orig

Skadi

Do re ni shi yo ka na~!
...wait a minute...

Linterdiction
Image Comments 23 Sep 19:46
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Dw0zzovu0aazvn_-orig

oh shit it's this artist again. Waow, we are truly blessed by her work. Real, diverse people having good gay sex? This feeds me.

People need to knock it off with this "chocolate" shit though