That suprise was obvious, But inevitable

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Its BACK

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's canon, and AERITH, y'all just have to accept it

Well, Japan seems to think that th is an S Sound, But Aeris is a bit silly as its way too close the Aries

BTW how come ninja girl never shows Up in any of these?

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I kind of imagined this manga would be the two girls who like the MC trying to flirt with her in different ways and the MC being like agh I don't want to love but it's really turned into something else entirely

Tbh this is the whole argument in a nutshell, the story was never about "who Will she end Up with" But "Will she overcome her trauma".

We can see All the way back in the stranger confession chapter that Mei is much too vulnerable to handle a flirting battle

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Gonna be funny if this ends without poly.

Plottwist: Multiamory

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 7:35PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hmm is this a leading point for Azusa's friend to join as a back up magical girl?

It looks like you can only become a magical girl if your name is already a bad pun with a colour in it. Minami is a compass point (south), so she doesn't qualify.

(checks dictionary again)

In fact... "nami" even means "ordinary." That may not be accidental.

Doesnt Nami mean wave?

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I can understand both sides of the argument. I can see how some people think poly is just a way to resolve love triangles or tends to be poorly written. But I also understand the viewpoint of people who are just happy to get polyamory representation.

Me personally, I'm on the poly side of things. Is it a cheap way to resolve love triangles? Probably. Do I personally care? No, not really. I'm a simple person, I just like to see all the characters involved be happy. And if that can be resolved with polyamory then so be it. And sometimes even when you admit something is a cliche or bad writing, you just don't care because you're satisfied with you get regardless. Also, I personally don't think there's enough polyamory stories on here to really start getting annoyed with them.`

My PoV is that conventional love Triangle resolutions are cheap, you just a Will they wont they artificially more tense and when it has run its course we are left with a character that is just leftovers.
"An easy guide to love triangles" is ironically one of the only dramatic love triangles i have seen that would have Been good with a standard resolution, because it represented each side extreemly well.

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Whats Up with people being thirsty for heartache everytime poly routes appear

This even happened in that story where the first page confirmed it was gonna be poly

Ahh well, people are gonna silly. So tell me, which of the MCs do you hate so much

last edited at Mar 10, 2021 3:02AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is it getting steamy in here or what

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Lin seems to have a mother complex

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This chapter was great, it not only showed that the author knows how to use the side scenarios to futhers the Main plot But we also got a bunch of character progression

Even the end part opens Up the idea that Mei really cant take Sayo's preccense for granted, that she might lose her if she does

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Erika sure is effecient

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

There needs to be more male characters like Otaku in yuri. Too often they only exist to create drama but not Otaku for he is a wingman who wants to see yuri bloom.

Theres a manga about that

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't think Yuka doesn't like Fuuka anymore, I think she still has feelings but her current feelings have nowhere to go so it's just pointing in a weird direction. Probably just doing miscellaneous stuff to put off her thoughts for Fuuka and when she sees her again, her arrow might point back to her but it might be shaky.

On the Other hand, dealing with a love triangle can parallel the Main characters predicament

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

A cliffhanger? Mocchi you naughty bun

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

After reading the tag string, I got very scared and didn't dare read the comic.

Its an unpleasant read, it kinda fits the Lovecraft theme in that the Main character is just doomed to a terrible fate