Forum › Posts by SushiKnight

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

That picture needs to be framed and sent to the Louvre immediately. It is art.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Didn't was this cancelled? Or the Yuri Hime back to publish again?

The Yuri-Hime series stopped at volume 6.

rip

Well, we're just starting vol. 3, so there's plenty to catch up on I assume.

Very glad to see more of this. Thanks much to the Sexy Akiba Detectives for another great release!

SushiKnight
Image Comments 26 Jan 19:21
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Dcaqki5-ffc7af32-2f55-4bb4-ba0a-1e441aea28a8

Could be. I should finish that game soon, it's so good.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

The witch reminds me of Lina Inverse.

... I wonder if there's Slayers yuri...

SushiKnight
Image Comments 25 Jan 20:15
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Dxa2n0dvsaazngo-orig

^Correct, you're only allowed to peep if they're not wearing them.

sorry. I had to, the joke practically told itself

SushiKnight
Image Comments 25 Jan 19:52
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Dcaqki5-ffc7af32-2f55-4bb4-ba0a-1e441aea28a8

Nothin' wrong with a little crack shipping. I don't think most of the social links know each other in this one, outside of party members.

Come to think of it, aren't they in the coffee shop at the same time near the beginning of the game? Clearly not a crack ship, then! Very super 100% canon relationship confirmed!

also: Tae a cute.

last edited at Jan 25, 2019 8:03PM

SushiKnight
Image Comments 25 Jan 19:49
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Bandori-carry

Well, I'd love to say I could be 5, but in all honesty I think I'd only ever be 1. Maybe 2.

Also I always heard 2 referred to as a "fireman's carry"... or wait was that 3? I think that was the over-the-shoulder one, nevermind.

last edited at Jan 25, 2019 7:51PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

ino for guys its a stretch, but can a lesbian rly keep a straight girl?

? Are you saying it's a stretch for guys to keep a lesbian, and asking if a lesbian can keep a straight girl... not straight?

Honestly, I think the spaghetti might have been wet to begin with.

I think... maybe they were saying it's a stretch for a gay guy to have a lasting relationship with a straight guy...? And wondering if that would be the same for girls?

... I'm just gonna quietly extricate myself from this now.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

this is sad because this is my favorite website where I can find some lovely yuri at one place and forget about everything else, but those people are ruining the enjoyment.

Here, have my permission to enjoy things other people might dislike, hope it helps!

What? But I don't like that thing...

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I feel like we can all relate to Yuri here. We'd all like to beat some sense into the incompetent protagonists of romance manga.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Ch. 12 Pg. 1 Panel 3...

It's like we're on a date!

D'aww

I love stopping off somewhere on our way home!

How cute!

Tadokoro--san is so cute!

She's so sweet!

I want to sniff her!

Haha, she's so ni- wait what?

last edited at Jan 19, 2019 7:25PM

SushiKnight
Image Comments 18 Jan 20:09
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Dwhwn3cwsaab-g1-orig

Agree with all of the above.

edit: also DreamSyndd is my idol.

last edited at Jan 18, 2019 8:09PM

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Congratulations, you played yourself.

(There's something ironic about using a DJ Khaled meme when it comes to yuri...)

SushiKnight
Image Comments 14 Jan 20:40
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
70191738_p0

^I love that song. And all the others that person has made. The PUBG streaming one is fantastic

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

(https://i.imgur.com/TF4tuXJ.png)

/polite but enthusiastic applause

/reserved but sincere concurrence

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I absolutely adore Saori, she's so goddamn cool. You can tell just how serious she is about the things she says. These two pages in particular are my absolute favorites. It's deliciously obvious that she is not gonna be the "toy" that Nakano seems to think she'll be... unless she prefers toys that kick her ass when talked back to.

I had a good feeling about lil' sis from the beginning, but I think she's just gonna get better and better.

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 1:46AM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This, here, is basically a "Cute girls doing cute things" manga, with a genders twist to it. The author is obviously a doujin artist that got recently serialized.

I don't see a whole lot of resemblance to cute-girls-doing-cute-things manga, except maybe in the sense that it's somewhat a slice-of-life story. The main theme in the manga appears to be about understanding and accepting yourself and those different from you. This has been especially apparent in the latest chapter, with Tetsu trying to come to terms with his attraction to Mogu, and what that means about himself and his identity.

This theme has been present throughout the entire story as well. The first story arc, chapters one through four, was driven by Mei's frustration with Mogu who was uncomfortable with the "girlyboy" label. Mei felt that being a "girlyboy" was the only acceptable way to even approach being a girl.

Of course, Mogu went to the cafe in the first place because they were persuaded by Tetsu that they'd be accepted there.

By the end of the arc Mei realized she was happiest just being a girl, with no pretenses, and that it was okay do that. Mogu was, quite possibly for the very first time, completely accepted by her peers. There was actual, real growth. Hopefully that continues!

I would talk about the continuation of these themes in the second arc, but I'm tired. Maybe I'll do it some other time.

I only found out about this manga today and I'm honestly pretty impressed with it. it's not perfect, but I can see the author trying, and I'm happy with that. Hope it doesn't continue on for ages with a love triangle. I have a suspicion Kotone might be gay though, and that maybe she'll hook up with Mei. Hard to say right now. She definitely doesn't have a chance against Tetsu though... a different kind of Plot Armor I suppose.

edit: also

KawaiiSuika posted:

This most recent chapter literally just showed a girl being attracted to another girl but whatever

I'm not sure she's actually a lesbian. She got androphobia, for sure, but both people she's supposedly attracted to are actually somewhat of a fuzzy gender. As of now, she's the only AFAB of the catalog.

Yeah, it's a bit early to put on the yuri goggles. The way she seems to respond favorably to cute, "feminine" appearances and clothing (as shown by her reaction to Mogu's borrowed clothes and... Mei in general) suggests it's a possibility, but I don't see enough clues to say it decisively yet. It's a path the story could take, and there's suggestions, but it's far from certain at this point.

last edited at Jan 11, 2019 11:59PM

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Instructions unclear, still can't draw for poop (although my Os are very pretty and round).

Instructions unclear, can only draw poop.

edit: using a random english word generator I now have "hammer"
Do I do construction work yuri or MC Hammer yuri? Choices choices...

last edited at Jan 11, 2019 6:10PM

SushiKnight
Sweet Gap discussion 11 Jan 02:22
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Finally new yuri n more chapter author please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are aware the authors of all these manga have nothing to do with this site, right? None of them come here, or are likely even aware it exists. If you're begging the authors for more chapters here then you're barking up the wrong tree.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

The credits page just gets better and better.

SushiKnight
Image Comments 09 Jan 01:16
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
46390610_p3

^That's quitter talk! I didn't raise you to give up so easily!

also: same.

last edited at Jan 9, 2019 1:17AM

SushiKnight
Image Comments 09 Jan 01:14
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
64661814_p0

Sanae a cute.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

It's cute and all but IS THAT A SCIENCE BABIES RIKO/CHIKA DOUJIN I SPY IN THE CREDITS?! Mega-hype for that.

Not only that, it looks like Kougi Hiroshi's art! GET THE HYPE TRAIN ROLLING!

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

You'd think if they even hugged once in that 6 months she'd be able to tell.

i thought everyone's relationships started with six months of really awkward side hugs

I thought it was two or three years of awkward glances, then side hugs, and then hugs. And of course once they're married the real lewd stuff happens. Y'all know what I'm talking about. (If they're especially kinky they might even interlace their fingers during... that.)

Now as for the comic itself, I can accept the sudden big boobs and only realizing she's a girl after six months of dating for the sake of comedy. It's funnier if it takes an unreasonable amount of time, and when there should have been such an incredibly obvious clue.

I enjoyed this quite a bit, I hope it gets more chapters. Also these two are just like Yamada and Kase if Yamada was less shy/awkward and Kase was less useless.

SushiKnight
Image Comments 07 Jan 18:26
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
72310054_p0

^^Some people are very fond of pepsi.

I think my favorite part is Yuu's expression. She seems kind of resentful for being put in a hotline bling meme.

last edited at Jan 7, 2019 6:28PM