Forum › Posts by GendoIkari

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It is still rather buggy.
I was testing on iPhone 4s iOs v 5.0.1, for many releases when I turned the page pages I had already read would pop up. I do not know why this happens but it does, as it happened for multiple releases and even when I went back to where it had been it was still there when I returned to the forward section.
Another problem I have is that the chapters do not link together, if I am on chapter 7 it does not go to chapter 8 at the end, instead I have to navigate back to the series page and then go to chapter 8, a feature linking chapters would be nice.
It would be useful if you could log onto Dynasty from the app to use reading lists.
The lack of the Random button leaves the app more lacking than any other feature that it is missing though, as that is what I use most often on the site it is dissapointing for it to not be included in the app.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Suggestion for the site: Make the "Add to reading/read list" be on the series page rather than on the chapter pages. It makes more sense that way and it would be less annoying.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

If you are using banshee (Linux/GNU open source version of iTunes) simply right click the device on the devices tab to the left of the program, go down to properties, and look for the property: serial number, copy that and use it.

last edited at Mar 20, 2012 8:26AM

GendoIkari Uploader
YHv11 20 Mar 08:23
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

On the page for Yuri Hime vol. 11 it refrences some chapters that are on the reader, but not sorted on the page, like creo the crimson crisis, and Epitaph. I was wondering if this was on purpose or you simply hadn't gotten around to adding them to the volume yet.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I'd love to test it. But the reader already works really well for iPods and iphones, I do not have a tablet so I don't know about them. But an improved reader for the iPhone looks nice, those screenshots look awesome.

Edit: on an unrelated note, the chatbox is broken so that it expands indefinitely when vewing the front page on iPod or iPhone, which causes it to crash.

last edited at Mar 20, 2012 1:14AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The only time i ever spent there was looking up manga from the reader.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Or you could just upload a bunch of Trap romance things.

Edit: on an unrelated note i saw Greenteas name come up, does that mean that he will finnaly be folowing our suggestion and picking up some of the stuff you guys dropped?

Also if your looking to read manga just search the series on /rs/ and download it, delete when done, better quality no load times and you dont support anyone, save moot, unsavory.

last edited at Feb 2, 2012 11:33AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Sorting out the mess 21 Jan 14:13
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/chapters/test

this is your greatest work by far, how come you didnt post its release on the front page?

GendoIkari Uploader
Dixiv 15 Jan 15:36
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

well at least its stuff.

GendoIkari Uploader
Sayonara Piano Sonata 12 Jan 12:59
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Sayonara folklore ch ex4 and The professors kiten kiten and the rainy morning are the same chapter/

last edited at Jan 12, 2012 1:00PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Sayonara Piano Sonata 08 Jan 08:12
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Prisim ch5 should be filed under Tsubomi 15.

GendoIkari Uploader
Sayonara Piano Sonata 25 Dec 15:30
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Rotte no Omocha volume one is backwards

Edit: also, chapter 9 should be filed under volume 2.

last edited at Dec 29, 2011 1:03PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Dropped?! 03 Dec 13:11
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Iris Z wrote

Since were talking about dropped mangas, what about Nanaki!! by Mizutani Yuzu? (completely different manga) It says at other websites that it is complete with 3 volumes... so just asking why its been dropped

Its dropped because dynasty-scans is quitting, they are done, kaput, they are an un-scanlations group, they are pining for the fjords, its over, so all their projects are dropped.

GendoIkari Uploader
Sayonara Piano Sonata 01 Dec 03:59
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

some of the things dont load from the iPhone but I think thats because the way the reader works (loads multiple pages at once) is why it does this because it is more prominent on chapters with more pages.

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter is filed under both series and anthologies, even though there are no chapters under that that are not in the series so i was wondering if there are more chapters that are in the volume that are not part of the series or if you made a mistake.

Yuri Shoujo vol 2 should be filed under yuri shoujo but it isnt (If you click on volumes and then Yuri Shoujo it does not show up)

that is all i can find so far.

Edit: shouldn't futari no himitsu be under /authors/Chinjaorosu ? because it says By: Chinjaoroosu in the chapter and I dont know if its the same or not (and the art looks similar so i think it is).

last edited at Dec 1, 2011 7:49AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Sayonara Piano Sonata 29 Nov 16:18
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

same problem with Iinari!! Kyuuketsuki
chapters are out of order.

GendoIkari Uploader
Sayonara Piano Sonata 29 Nov 14:19
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The chapters for this are all out of order. It currently goes 2,4,1,3.

GendoIkari Uploader
All Good Things... 29 Nov 03:52
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Goodbye, I hope someone steps in to fill the huge gap left by you guys quitting because you really do alot.