She gets girls on her first day

last edited at Apr 5, 2021 4:01AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

You cant end it there, i want moar!

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im kinda wondering, how much of her motivation stems from being told that "girls cant do that". Its kinda framed like its the driving factor, which would be bullshit.

Well at least I'm not the only one who got that impression. It's internally consistent within the story. Looking at this page, there are hints at Chiaki's condition being more than "just" the result of socialization with utterly inflexible, prescriptive gender roles, though it's pretty safe to assume that tomboyish behaviour (and thus Chiaki's personality) had already been thoroughly judged as inappropriate by the father. Overall, however, the story gave me the impression that Chiaki wouldn't have developed gender dysphoria had "she" been accepted as a tomboy.

Given the way things developed, Chiaki did what he had to in order to have a chance at happiness, regardless of what cause we read into it.

I don't think that explains why he was so disgusted at his period or dreamed of getting his breasts removed though, it's not really a tomboy thing. I think the signs were pretty clear from him reacting to his secondary sex characteristics and sexualfunctions.

Remember what s/he say at the end of that dream "thanks Dad, now i can go hunting too" that dream clearly showed how s/he wanted to be a boy so s/he could do the things s/he wanted to do. I dont know if it was the intention or not But 'my gender restricts me from doing what i like' is at red line going through the story

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Chapter 18 is flippin great

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im kinda wondering, how much of her motivation stems from being told that "girls cant do that". Its kinda framed like its the driving factor, which would be bullshit.

I hate the idea that gender has to match interests, personality exists for a reason.

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 6:44PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

2 Hours? What a spiderjerk

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So... Is it originally like this or is it edited to be like this

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Haven't re-read the earlier chapters, but I'd venture her biggest benefit from modern memories is attitude: "progress is possible, systematic experimentation can be useful, take good lab notes".

We have theories that the whole paradigme of progress was entirely different in the past, purely because of how slowly things changed, whereas now a Days the World is seemingly different every few decades

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 4:41PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Suprise character twist, the fool bamboozled us

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I cant read this, somebody insert the squinting asian Guy GIF for me please

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It means unique

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

if you combine their hair colors you get corn....

Remember cornhub?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I really dont think Ruby knows, i think Ruby would be unable to hold back if she ever knowingly met Azusa

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I hereby norminate this as the best NozoNico oneshot on dynasty so far

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Any suggestion for a yuri manga [...] with a good love story?

Yuri is my job

Though it doesnt have any sex

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

They finally did it!!!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Not a fan of the whole 'No Dont' dynamic

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think its a fakeout, why would Someone like Asumi call herself Sama?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Disappointed by the lack of sex in this chapter, but happy to see the story is moving along. Faster than I expected, honestly. Like most people, I could have stood a couple more sex professionals of the week. Seeing the different kind of girls she hires and how she responds to each one has been a lot of fun.

Oh hey. I just had an idea. What if each of the girls she’s been with has improved her sexual technique to the point Asumi tells her her kisses are great, not plain any more?

Im pretty sure that little Asumi meant that the kiss itself wasnt very magical, i dont think it was a comment on Mais technique

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Thats a bit Early

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Cant you ben your policy if the licensing is garbage?

Or is it about being sued

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This should have Been obvious