Forum › Posts by Skywallker

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Kiwi: is head over heels for Utena, hangs out with her, try to go on dates with her, the two shares an 'if we survive this' oath, has had sex with her, is horny for aftercare. Comments: mehh

Sulfur: is mean towards kiwi. Comments: whoo ship!!

Azul: is horny for baiser bdsm. Comments: whoo ship!!

You guys are shipping the comedic parts, and i honestly dont think Utena can have a healthy relationship with anyone from tres magia

I don't think she could have with Kiwi either. Utena's whole character is about BDSM and breaking magical girls. I don't think Utena view Kiwi other than an annoying partner.

You and i have interpreted Utena in very different ways

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Kiwi: is head over heels for Utena, hangs out with her, try to go on dates with her, the two shares an 'if we survive this' oath, has had sex with her, is horny for aftercare. Comments: mehh

Sulfur: is mean towards kiwi. Comments: whoo ship!!

Azul: is horny for baiser bdsm. Comments: whoo ship!!

You guys are shipping the comedic parts, and i honestly dont think Utena can have a healthy relationship with anyone from tres magia

Skywallker
School Zone discussion 26 Apr 16:29
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yamashiro just awakened a date she cant escape

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Poly...?? That'd have incest.......

"I consider that an absolute win."
- Mochi Au Lait, probably

5 /42 oneshots 11.9%
3 /11 series 27.7%

So about 19.9% propability

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im rootting against the little sister, All indication is pointing towards her winning (big sister isnt getting any screentime) But she has been nothing But underhanded and mean, she is fighting for her love by denying MC Access to her crush and just Hopes that shaming and proximity Will Dispell MCs crush

I dont like it, i feel sorry for the MC

last edited at Apr 26, 2021 9:19AM

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Samurai Archery would take on a Lot of symbolic value in eras of peace, where things like the perfect 100 shots would crop up

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Speculation time:

Akanes arrows are impersonal love because their cores are Missing

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What floor?

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

For a moment i thought this was gonna be the stalker x stalker webcomic

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Anyone not shipping Utena with Kiwi is a gosh Darn heretic

They have already consumated their relatioship already

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 3:23AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Whats Up with doujin kids and getting married?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This series is so Darn good

Skywallker
Image Comments 19 Apr 17:19
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
Ey3d4t4voamtwor-orig

@KS Yuharu

There is an interview with the writers where they claim that they didnt include any "i love you" scene because they thought the viewers would find it an insult to their intelligence (as in "No duhh! Tell me something i dont know")

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Given how the original got scraped just as the yandere thing happened makes me think that the point of this version is to not have Fuuwa go absolutely bonkers and ruining everything

I mean in the og she straight Up went from not saying anything to sexual harrasment and treating yukiko like an animal out of nowhere. In this version they actually interact with each Other beyond "i know you" and Fuuwa even has a new personality, i doubt the exact same thing is gonna happen

The og one just had Better pacing for some reason

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Welp, she tried

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why is it that the revised version of the story feels more clunkily put together?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Miss kuzuryu's favourite is violent

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Who cares if she's wearing her clothes backwards? And why is it so embarrassing that you can't even tell her directly that her clothes are backwards? Is Japan really that ultra-conformist?

Its not like she is wearing a Shirt inside out, she is legit wearing her clothes backwards of course she would be embarresed about it

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

why would she wonder what a wedding is but know what a wedding dress is? are they using some obscure word or alternative spelling in the original language?

The chapter is still free on comic walker right now so I checked out the raws (I don't know if they'll do the thing where after a certain amount of time or chapters older ones will become locked, although it does seem to be normal for the first three or so to stay free): https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_KS12202158010000_68
And no, they just use the regular word for marriage unobscured in any way so it's just a bit of a plot hole unless this:

I’m waiting for the plot twist in which Tanya is actually an experienced witch unlike the naive and weak witch Melissa thinks she is lol

actually turns out to be true lol

I think she is asking wth a wedding is in relation to magic

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

poor Reimu has yet to learn that the correct way to thank a fellow magical floating shrine maiden who has blessed you with hambagas is not violence, but a big ol' smooch

Two Burgers is not enough to make Up for threatening the family buisness

Skywallker
Image Comments 11 Apr 19:19
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
Exkc-8pwqaqups6-orig

Neither of Them are useless...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

useless lesbian being useless :///

What is useless about not trying to date the girl you are convinienced is straight?

I Swear, so many people have forgotten what useless lesbian even means

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

T_T

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So it seems that miss Ex's Grudge is justified

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

COME TO BRAZIL

Uhm