Forum › Posts by DschingisKhan

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I love the screw falling out in the last panel.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I didn't really think about the title or read the comments, so I was blindsided by the ending. orz

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Well, that went better than expected. I'm waiting for it to come out that all her friends are already closet lesbians. And it's Akina's fault.

Fixed

... Closet lesbians? Are you quite sure about that qualifier?

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Well, that went better than expected. I'm waiting for it to come out that all her friends are already closet otaku. And it's Akina's fault.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I just discovered this today, but I'm finding I can only take it in small doses. It's a preculiar sort of train-wreck.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Is her name really Kazamatsuri Matsuri? Her parents had a sense of humour.

But I'm more curious about Miss Sunflower's name. I suspect it'll become an issue eventually. In my head she's the one who brings it up, too:
"Hey, Miss Sunflower"
"_______."
"Huh?"
"________. It's my name. If the one closest to my heart would call me that when no one else is around, I'd like it."

...or something like that. I'd guess around when they share their first kiss. (Before? After? Can't decide.)

Sure, Matsuri was named rather suddenly out of the blue after going nameless for a while, but I have a feeling it'll be different next time.

last edited at Mar 10, 2014 4:28PM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Goddammit; you again, Black Heart?!

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

The facial expressions all through this make me want to throw a tantrum at my own lack of skill. The subtle differences between the top and bottom panel of the last page of chapter 8 are really excellent. I'm curious, what's the raw text for Yuuka's recording? (EDIT: Never mind, found the transcript)

Also, I only just now made the mental connection of Yuuka (who mysteriously has no family name), sadism, ultimate sadism, and Kazami Yuuka. A silly thought.

last edited at Mar 7, 2014 1:04AM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

This artist's style has echoes of old school Urushihara (greatness). I really see it with her hair and eyes in the top panel on page 8.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Try to keep the suggestions to manga where there's a focus on marriage.

Clarification requested. For a series like the Nanoha & Fate wedding anthology, should relevant individual chapters also receive the tag?

I ask because I was given to believe that if a tag is applied to a series, all child chapters receive it by way of course. But that doesn't appear to have been correct based on visiting some of the anthology chapters, where the tag is not listed in the top matter.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

That... was certainly a thing. Funny to compare and contrast with One Piece and note where one succeeded and the other failed.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Woah, fast!

Try to keep the suggestions to manga where there's a focus on marriage. A few ending pages that are like "let's get married," are sweet, but not the kind of thing we need to tag.

Ah, whoops. So noted.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I noticed a while ago but I think I forgot to mention it here: there's no Wedding tag.

I wouldn't mind that. I'll go ahead and create the tag, and you suggest it for a bunch of series to help us tag with it - how does that sound?

Thank you kindly!

Though now that I think about it, maybe "Marriage" would have been a better wording? Because there are borderline things like http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/will_you_marry_me_1 or http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/june_bride where it's topical, but an actual wedding isn't depicted or http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/first_night which is the direct aftermath of a wedding (close enough). I saw a proposal or two earlier, too.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Yeah, to be honest I was never really into...Limone x Dominura.

That said, I like how the tiny little girl topped for the boob demon with "Dom" in her name.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I noticed a while ago but I think I forgot to mention it here: there's no Wedding tag.

More generally, being able to suggest new tags would be useful.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I'm a little curious if/when some magic will come up as something other than gag about it failing. Otherwise, tagging it supernatural is a bit of a stretch....

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Ahh, that was what I needed after finishing the series! I'm glad the author had EXACTLY the same feelings about the end. And good work from the translation brigade; some nice flourishes there. Was the "You're my goddess." bit direct from the original or a gloss of another phrase? Regardless, I approve.

Is she Love or Ai?

ラブ. There's an episode where it comes up exactly why, even.

And why the hell couldnt she become someone better while Love's side? @_@

Because a major theme of PreCure is following through on your hopes and dreams.

Women. Sometimes you just dont get them

This makes a bit more sense if you've seen Fresh.

DschingisKhan
I Girl discussion 14 Jan 05:38
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Funny thought...could it be the girl that kissed "him" is the only one who noticed that it's a different person now?

DschingisKhan
No Title 03 discussion 07 Aug 23:22
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

i want to dock too

Are you sure? GaoGaiGar teaches us that this is dangerous and should be left to professionals.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

What in the world is this and why is it so cute? After that little taste at the end, I'd like more of this continuity. (Also helps that AliPatche is among my favs.)

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

"White ants"? Really? 白蟻 are termites... -_-;;

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I kinda want to agree Sakura x Supervisor seems >w> hilarious and cute but then again <w< we have Yuriko x Sakura hmm too much yuri juggling XD

Well, all three of them WERE in bed together...

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Ack, I am killed. Cratered by a meteoric impact of cute.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh right, there's a second season airing now. I hope Hibiki and Miku end up as "married couple" as in the first. Maybe we'll even get some decent doujin this time.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

HAH!? So this is a sequel!!? (<- An idiot who just got what p0015 means)

Actually, I only realised it today, but I'm pretty sure all of his MadoHomu is in a single continuity.