Forum › Posts by blopa

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Will it be a cute development or plain blackmail? The suspense is killing me.

blopa
Cross Heart discussion 12 Feb 10:00
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

A pretty adorable manga. I just lve this kind of endings.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I remember someone once said ZUN made this as a parody of players who bomb their way out of boss battles. Dunno if that statement is true, but it does clarify some aspects of that battle.

By the way, Silent Sinner in Blue was serialized in a magazine, so it's not a doujin work. Pretty much all of ZUN's spinoff works but the artworks and the stories in CD releases have been serialized in magazines and later published as manga volumes.

last edited at Feb 10, 2013 4:47PM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Ch 48 took me by surprise. It's good to know that at least in the end the author is not forcing drama to happen.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

The change in Eita/Chinami's personality from kicking a guy with a knife to being so freaking defenseless in all later chapters, along with how solid Oguri route has established, was pissing me off to no end and keeping me away from this manga. I frankly doubt it, but I hope things start going in another direction after ch 11.

last edited at Aug 23, 2013 8:13PM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So it no longer exists as Dynasty Scans... I'm certainly impressed at how popular the reader was to make all this changes around it.