Forum › Posts by Beefaroni

Beefaroni
VAMPEERZ discussion 27 Nov 13:28
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Thx goodness she didn't kill that poor boar.

Who knows how hard she hit that boar. It could be brain damaged for all we know

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I don't know if anyone's asked this but I'll do it. Any recommendations where there is a love triangle where 2 girls like the same girl, but the rivals are the ones who hook up instead.
Also, stories where one girls tries to help another girl date someone but they get together in the end instead. I've read some, but I wanna see if I've missed any. I would appreciate it

Honey & Mustard? Maybe you’ve read that one already, since you didn’t tell us which ones you’ve already read.

Yeaaaaaaaaaah I don't really remember any/all of them, so I'll try to look back and see which ones I've read.

PS I've already read that one and it was good. Thanks anyway

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

@zensunni Thanks!!

Eventually, they end up meeting up at a particular place and making up in a beautiful scene that I won't spoil... then there's the bath scene... and if you thought they had trouble dealing with the aftermath of the kiss, try the aftermath of THAT... let's just say things happen in the bath and there's more emotional fallout... When they get back, I'm pretty sure the senpai can tell that she's lost though. That's where the last one leaves off.

Wow can't wait to read that xD

Me neither, even though I don't know what it says

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

No, is that it! Darn, at least we got a few more cute moments between my two favorite ships

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

HANA YOU BEAUTIFUL WINGMAN I LOVE YOU. Thank you for this moment, author

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

In other news; only one chapter of this adaptation remains.

:'(

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

does
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/triangle_struggle
count?

Not really my cup of tea but it was pretty funny.

I also don't like polyamory stories but it definitely worked for that one

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

The title reminded me of a (yuri?) story where one of the characters said something like "I'm sorry I love you". It was a sad story with either a sad or bittersweet ending. It made me anxious to read it

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I don't know if anyone's asked this but I'll do it. Any recommendations where there is a love triangle where 2 girls like the same girl, but the rivals are the ones who hook up instead.
Also, stories where one girls tries to help another girl date someone but they get together in the end instead. I've read some, but I wanna see if I've missed any. I would appreciate it

Beefaroni
Memory Box discussion 24 Nov 05:52
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Dammit, I wanna see them hook up and go on dates and stuff. Oh well, at least it was nice story

Beefaroni
Michi discussion 24 Nov 05:43
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

It should technically have the bisexual tag, but I guess it doesn't come up in the story much. Idk

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

"I like them big, I like them chunky"

Beefaroni
Friends discussion 24 Nov 05:26
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I hate it when cute stories like this don't get sequels (which would involve more kissing). Seriously, when she said that cute cat was her only friend, I felt that. Almost teared up a bit

Beefaroni
My Partner discussion 24 Nov 05:16
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This page sure could be taken out of context

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

What is this a parody of? It's been bothering me ever since I've read it awhile back

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

"You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal"

Beefaroni
I'm Here discussion 24 Nov 04:59
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This story would have been better if it had two more sentences at the end, with the last one being, "Get used to it".

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Wish there's a sequel with a kiss between them, but this was good too

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

scatter

I hope we see more uses of that cart.

Just started reading this, so I'm late to the party, but.......

AQUA TEAM HUNGER FORCE, ASSEMBLE!

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Nice. I approve.

As always...

FURIOUSLY TAPS ON SCREEN

This girl has a crush on Haru. I ship them

The only way I can ship this again is if the classmate starts trying to understand Haru more and not act like a nosy bitch. When she does that, she needs to apologize and try to redeem herself. Then, I will be all for it again

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Small little fact about the ending four panel comic. Those toys were originally home massaging tools! So technically she wasn’t doing anything wrong

Yeah, my dad had one, and I always thought it was for THAT, but he always complained about having back problems, so I assumed it was for that instead. If not, then I don't know why my parents would leave it out in the open like that

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I really wish that the series actually does something with Noa's crush.

Honestly, they're favorite ship for this series. I really hope we get more chapters that focus on them

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

My favorite character (or second faves atleast) is the teacher. I really hope she gets a girlfriend soon, even though she got burned for it the last time

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^ All You

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 4:08PM

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I was having a good time but then I saw chapter 3 and the feels got me

Yeah that was really depressing, but beautiful. I hope to see more of this series. It's just a relaxing little read