Forum › Posts by White Rose

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

yikes. yeah, i'm outta here

Buh-bye! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

"Mom, help. A beautiful cat girl is coming to my apartment."

Mom: "And you want me to help how? I already gave you the birds and the bees talk!"

but what about the uhh bees and bees? birds and birds? i really got why its "birds and bees" which is which and why that of all things XD

The "lizards and lizards", since there's a species of lizard that is all-female but induces egg-laying by going through the same mating motions as other lizards.

Several actually. They're also switches. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Never mind birds and bees, I need the cats talk!"

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

This meme is as old as the Internet, but I guess it's a good time to remind everyone:

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

And this.

Hey I take offence at that.

"All girls want bad boys!?" What the hell!? Some of us want bad girls!

White Rose
Image Comments 23 Dec 20:21
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
Vfj4qir

Girl on the Right kissed Girl on the Left on the lips. Look at how GotR's nose is hidden behind GotL's nose, while GotR's chin is clearly closer to us than GotL's chin. That tells you that GotR is tipping her head towards her right and aiming for the the other girl's mouth.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I thought it was gonna be a gag thing then it got serious then it got adorable. 10/10

Redemption by love is like the most seriously adorable trope in the book of tropes.

And of course, to make the trope work, you need a character who needs to be redeemed. For example, someone who is bad, rough, violent, dominant and doesn't show proper respect to girls... that's the whole Heathcliff set, you can't go wrong with classics, lol. Once the heroine makes them see the light with the power of love, voilà: all the problems are solved and all's right with the world!

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Once you're dead, it's over. But rape and torture never end.

Funny, I thought it was death that lasts forever and never ends. The one thing from which you never get better.

White Rose
Hachiko discussion 22 Dec 12:24
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I've just downloaded the whole "scenes" series. Put them in one directory and look at them one after another, and it reads like one big yuri manga with a really huge cast.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'm sending a tag request for a Yuri to be added.

White Rose
Image Comments 21 Dec 15:01
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
66932963_p0

She learned. :-D

White Rose
Lily Marble discussion 21 Dec 14:51
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Aw, I'm sure he used a condom.
They are very common in Japan, they sell them in vending machines that are just about everywhere, even across from the schools...

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

[citation needed]

You know, all the complaining about Kaoru being a pedophile, and a predator, and how dirty it feels, and so on and so forth?
That obviously comes from people who related to the older woman rather than the schoolgirl... and were outraged by what happened next.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Btw, it's very unusual for a relatively short story like this one to get 20 pages of comments... it's good to see that, in this forum, quality is appreciated!

Appreciated!?!?

You didn't really bother reading those 20 pages of comments, did you?

I'm so jealous of Maki, she's, like, the luckiest chick in the world! (I'll shamelessly admit it: I was immersing myself in the story as Maki all along. Actually, that's probably the right way of reading it as the author intended, haha.)

Well, I do agree with you in that point: we, the readers, are obviously expected to identify with Maki - and vicariously enjoy the pleasure of being seduced and dominated and banged by a super cool beauty like Kaoru. I'm certain that's the way Japanese girls enjoy this sort of story.

It's rather funny that, in this here forum, most readers identify more with Kaoru...

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Haha, I don't have a clue what the second post was. It was deleted so fast, I didn't even get to read it. ^.^

Eh, I don't think it matters much. After all...

In their next post, Nevri (or HellAQA, or Bugpope) must show us some evidence that Saijou Nagisa secretly "wants some cock" (and I mean canon evidence: which page, which panels). If they don't, if they just ramble on about vague and nebulous matters of political correction, if they continue spouting personal attacks at me, I'll assume they are conceding defeat. I'll accept their capitulation and graciously take my victory.

That was 2 days ago. Looking at all their posts since then, it's a fact: you win. ;-)

last edited at Dec 21, 2018 2:58PM

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Rather than verbal abuse, I'd call it sexual harassment. I mean, he did went on and on about her looks, if was she cute or ugly looking like that, and stuff. Talking about that, whether to praise or to neg, is harassment by my book.

And yeah, Das Boot is writing from India, lol.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

These two are the most useless lesbians of all useless lesbians.

At this rate I think they might live just long enough to confess, and then die to a happy heart attack in ripe age of 80. :)

Lol. Remember those two grannies in Ayame 14 chapter 8?
That looks like the future of Mikage and Hinata all right.

White Rose
Still Sick discussion 19 Dec 23:14
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Um... what's the idea with the title? Still Sick? I don't get the reference...

Optimistically, it might be "sick" as in "lovesick". Pessimistically, the story might eventually reach a phase where the protag comes to believe that her homosexuality is "still sick" for some reason, whether or not she bounces back from it.

Still dont see the relation with sickness at least until I have read. Both of the MC seems that are ok with being fan of Yuri
therefore with their homosexuality. I feel that the actitude more than sickness or aversion, its more that her yuri fantasy cant be real, or she doesnt feel confortable with the fact that it may happen IRL, or that it will never happen to her

Actually, after this latest update, I'm willing to bet "Still sick" has something to do with Maekawa-sensei's burnout rather than anything to do with teh gay or Shimizu's feelings.

IMHO the author isn't very good at English (most Japanese aren't). She gave her manga what she thought was a cool English title. She didn't really understand how puzzling it sounds to us.

White Rose
Liberty discussion 19 Dec 21:50
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Older chapters updated with fixed versions.

Yay! Thankies, drpepperfan!

As for all those who wrote negative comments: geez, people, what part of "soft" don't you understand? Serving a selfish princess and catering to her every whim is obviously her boom. And she is rewarded with nookie. Frankly, I suspect a lot of us would agree to play that slave game, at least for a while, if sex with a gorgeous idol / rock star was our cut of the deal!
(I know I would... )

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Nev of course is right. So speaking of the text we actually have, what does everyone think, "Let's do this at home" means?

They've already tongue-kissed and held hands with intertwined fingers--how much further can they go?

After all, they're both girls. lol

How do two girls hold hands anyway?

With their fingers.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Actually, as a matter of fact, this thread derailed when a small number of people started pushing the absurd idea that Saijou must be bisexual -- story canon be damned -- and would (to quote one of them) "just want some cock" in the future.

Only 1 person claimed it and everyone else only commented about what you wrote. Maybe if you weren't trying to argue against some imaginary collective, people would take you seriously.

Lol, panicky panicky backpedal.
That awkward moment when you realize everyone was talking about Saijou while all the time you thought they were talking about Touno. You reread your lengthy rants, confirm how outlandish they sounded, then you slink back to your place to watch Dragonball and sulk.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

No evidence at all, huh? You just like to imagine her with boys? You want her to be like that, because that's what turns you on?

No surprise, then. It's what I had guessed. Sigh.

And now you're just rambling incoherently, unable to follow the conversation or even read what people are writing. Because I've clearly said nothinh like that, just like nobody was hating on this series unlike what you pretended before. Seems like you just want to pick fights and derail conversations about series that deserve better just for the sake of attention. Do you need to lie down for a bit? You seem ill.

Woohoo! Nice explosion, complete with shit flying everywhere!
I especially like the little notes of hysteria blaring among the insults. Atta way to self-destruct, man.

Nene: 1 -- Bugpope: 0

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

One of the best series being scanlated right now. The plot is passionating, and the art is like ten times more realistic and elaborate than your usual manga.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

tictoc nerd posted:

tictoc nerd posted:

I don't understand why we're focusing on the point where our protagonist and friend are a couple, when we know they don't work out and are still friends, instead of the actual love story between the protagonist and short haired woman.

The original story skipped all this trash for a reason and had both characters say they never really dug each other romantically and were only interested because they found another lesbian.

Why waste our time on pointless filler when this filler has no impact on the love story we got a tiny glimpse of?

I am not reading any of this filler trash until the real romance starts. Wtf?

I am highly disappointed.

Your comment was so awful that I had to check your comment's history before replying just to make sure this wasn't a troll account, like, if you just want the damn oneshot that just goes and explodes IN ONE SHOT then go ahead and read it again! why are you here? what's the point of making a remake of a oneshot as oneshot again? because that's how it would look like if you skip the character's development... Oh wait, you call that fillers right?

The only good thing you said is that you won't be reading any more for the time being.

As for the chapter itself, it hurts me to see Saeko like that, I can imagine her pain and the trauma reacting like that and of course, my favorite part was being so happy to the point of tears when her friend was cool about it... You can tell all her fears disappearing there, well, the guy is still a fool but it's okay xP

try to understand what he said! it's already said that saeko is a bitche in the one shot and they broke up. so yeah i'm agree with this person! why this freaking author wasting our time over a painfull story knowing they will break up. this IS indeed filler damn it! when everyone expect to see WHAT HAPPENED AFTER the freaking break up here we go again with fucking past! and nothing would forbide the author making "character developement" like you said WITHOUT actually getting in the past and instead continuing the story where the one shot left! instead of making people wasting time over this useless break up! as if the one shot wasn't bitter enough! but no here we go wasting time over a doomed relationship when you could actually have character developement in a new one! are you people just masoshistics? or sadistics ??

lmaowut

terrible

Terrible enough to warrant a ban, imho.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Actually trans means over, beyond. Contra means opposite.

Uh, no.

As a prefix, it means either across, like in Transatlantic, or changed, like in Transform.

Both can apply to transgender, depending on the meaning to attach to the word.

According to my latin dictionary, “trans” is a prefix occurring in loanwords from Latin and denoting any of these meanings: “across,” “beyond,” “through” or “changing thoroughly.”

So, yeah.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

What's with this author and the color yellow? I've seen several stories by Kobayashi Kina where the pages are normal black-and-white pages except that seemingly random spots in seemingly random panels are colored yellow...