Forum › Posts by GendoIkari

GendoIkari Uploader
Pie Chart! 06 May 15:50
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

In general, I'd assume the only stat on that pie chart that may have increased in the last 1-2 weeks is gender bender.

No gender bender doujins have been added, that's for genderswapping, which there hasn't been one up in a while.
Yaoi went up by 3 times, it was at .33%.

GendoIkari Uploader
Pie Chart! 06 May 14:01
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

post edit : sorry, original dj is not a tag, but i think is good to differentiate dj about original characters

http://dynasty-scans.com/doujins/original

Yes it is.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

sorry for the quite OT, but i need an advice.

i want to read one of the crossdressing manga uploaded recently, but i have few free time these days,
can i ask an advice about a good psicological seinen, not the usual fun trap comedy ?

Bokura no Hentai.

GendoIkari Uploader
Pie Chart! 06 May 12:26
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Now do a comparison of reaction posts on the reader by genre, loli, yaoi, crossdressing, and yuri.

GendoIkari Uploader
Pie Chart! 06 May 12:17
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Probably it's just because a new Group(who really love crossdressing) has joined 'Dynasty brotherhood'.

Two groups, Deus-Ex scans and Hachimitsu scans.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

You clearly fail at proper text placement.

You failed the text placement

It's true, I had to take remedial text placement 101.

GendoIkari Uploader
Citrus discussion 03 May 09:28
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Mangafox and Mangahere

... good luck with using those shit sites, not the scanlators site... Yeah it's always nice :>

sorry but Im not familiar with that site, but now that you mentioned it ill try thanks ..

omg yes, mangafox is awsum, lyk the best thing evar. stoopid peuple whu dun want there stuff uploaded their. lyk wat r we even doing on this forum when we can discus it on mangafox. urgh.scanlators? who is dat? arnt they da ppl who make profit. mangafox is free. it's awesum.

Wats a websight? I use Internet Explorer not one of those things lol. How r u compute proggrammer who can download files?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Seeing as it ended it's kinda left in limbo which is the case.
It's never stated outright they feel like the opposing gender, but considering the ending perhaps it's justified enough?

There's two at least half transgendered persons in the manga, that justifies the tag enough.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Well, certainly in the case of the elder sibling, It wouldn't be strange at all to characterize them as trans. Ren is a bit trickier to pin down, and based on the story seems more like a crossdresser who really looks up to their older sister. However, we've only got the story itself to go by, so waddaya gonna do?

We'll petition the author to release a public statement.

GendoIkari Uploader
Suck Way discussion 02 May 22:02
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I know right, they missed their stop and everything.
Always know when to get off on your stop people, lest you be called perverts.

Not to mention they broke safety protocol, always hold on to a rail or be seated, if the subway has to make an emergency stop you will be thrown even fatally.

Even with the dick-notice, I missed them, I was too much in a blank-stare sorta mode... lol

Well they were negative space dicks to be honest, not drawn in just implied by the whitespace.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Can we have a page selector for the mobile version?
That's my only real complaint for the reader right now.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I think we should implement a system where the more controversial and negative the response to a chapter is on the forums the more likely that chapter is to become featured and permanent.

No, this is stupid and being an asshole. I already told you my reasons why on IRC when someone tried to feature "Oshikko Sensei" the other day.

It's a joke.

Totally unfunny joke in a totally improper place. Doesn't really make it better.

My point is that some people don't realize that simply because you don't like something doesn't mean that it should be removed from the reader, and complaining on the forums is not going to change that.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I think we should implement a system where the more controversial and negative the response to a chapter is on the forums the more likely that chapter is to become featured and permanent.

No, this is stupid and being an asshole. I already told you my reasons why on IRC when someone tried to feature "Oshikko Sensei" the other day.

It's a joke.

GendoIkari Uploader
Suck Way discussion 01 May 13:00
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

dont try this at home kids

I don't have a subway in my house.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

GendoIkari Uploader
Suck Way discussion 01 May 07:07
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

SOFTCHARM can only do one plot, it gets boring how repetitive his doujins are.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I dont know what happen, but its look like from date 23 - 26 april all the manga that been uploaded is PIECE OF TRASH... It seems its not for yuri manga anymore but pervert manga....

I take great pride in this statement, it resembles progress on my part.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I'm confused about the reader, how do DNS servers cache domains from a TLD registrar and why can't I just add things at random into their code since they're not incredibly strong?

GendoIkari Uploader
Saki discussion 13 Apr 19:08
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

i want to begin to read saki, where i can find scan to download, or read on-line?

i'd like to avoid mangafox and alike
http://junkuchan.org/jdb/Saki/

Same place on their FTP if you're familiar with mounting remote folders.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I'll throw my hat in too.
My useless powers are Unix proficiency and using google, If I were a household object I would be a ottoman, my fursona is MAGMA VOLE.

As far as IRC goes I know everything about QIRC style IRC using Asuka tree daemons, as far as nickserve and chanserver I'm not too sure but I have used them before.

last edited at Apr 13, 2013 11:08PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I don't know why you are all think this is a joke. We have bills to pay, for example, I need the tears of freshly born baby turtles to polish my dozens of Lamborghinis. That's a lot of tears people.

... Casusby really is like Kim Jong Il...

They have to pay off all those giant gold Yuri statues and girls school castle they had built somewhere in Siberia.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Ok, there's a problem, you can't click the upgrade button on mobile devices it's off to the left of the screen so there's a dialog box covering the chapter.

To use the mobile view you must first purchase a Premium account through the website from a computer.

Can I pay in femptobitcoins? I think that that's worth something like 3.12905883285 USD at the moment.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Ok, there's a problem, you can't click the upgrade button on mobile devices it's off to the left of the screen so there's a dialog box covering the chapter.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I like it, you should add "If your account becomes unavailable reasonably priced replacements are available" to mirror Amazon.

Please don't let this end up come true like that other one.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Can you have it so that http://dynasty-scans.com/series shows the thumbnails again?