Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I think first two stories in Resounding Echo might fit your interest

The entire Resounding Echo series is great. Especially Runner's High. :D

last edited at Aug 25, 2013 5:35PM

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

It's good to see this story getting an update. I recall liking it, but I have no idea what's going on in this chapter. I mean the beginning made enough sense and I got that the black haired girl glued the pen to the blondes hand, but almost nothing else about the phone conversation or the bleeding seemed coherent. I don't suppose anyone else could explain what's going on?

Agreed. I had no idea what was going on with Takeda and Morishita. And then Kawaguchi was a like: "oh, they're havin' fun, eh?" and I got even more confused. There are parts of this manga that is incoherent, but mostly, it's pretty fun.

I want to see cute stuff with Morishita and Kawaguchi. I want to see Morishita hanging on Kawaguchi, and Kawaguchi slowly realizing her feelings for Morishita. I DON'T WANT to see that creepy little asshole Takeda.

Now now, let's not be too hateful.
Takeda is... interesting.

Is it me or is the only verb describing the mangas in this manga the verb, "interesting"?
Even though it's slow, it's still fun to read. I like Kawaguchi and her "deres" haha. Sometimes it gets a little bit sluggish, but when there are moments between Kawaguchi and Morishita, it makes the past 5 chapters all worth it. :D

Is chapter 46 the last one? It had "Afterword" right after it. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/manga_no_tsukurikata_ch39#3

last edited at Aug 25, 2013 5:31PM

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

Well, I felt sad at least.

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

Man, all this forum discussion is making me look at older stuff again. Haha. This one was kinda out there, but I actually like the ending because of how it sounds so kinky. Then again, it looks like most of the Girls Love anthology pieces are.

Hmm, I liked Asatsuki Shinobu's other work too.

Agreed! Asatsuki Shinobu's other work is also great. I was wondering if we have more of the stuff, since it's just this one-shot and the longer "Sweet Emotion" piece.

That's pretty much the best thing about this new forum structure. I keep stumbling on to stuff I haven't read before (or stuff I read and forgot about).

Yep. It's wonderful being able to sift through older and beloved works. :D

joined Apr 19, 2012

That foreshadowin', man

joined Apr 19, 2012

It should be five each, I will check that out to make sure it is functioning properly.

Tried adding one more to my Blacklist and this occurred.
http://puu.sh/49wmk.png

Thanks for your hard work!

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

Poor Akari, heh. I liked the "playback" with Akari and Kyouko. That was pretty hilarious!

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

If the ending hadn't been like that, wouldn't she have been taking advantage of Rie...?
Of course, the ending was good, so all is well. But anyway, wish life was that eaaaasy.

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

woah what. That's just one messed up relationship.

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

Aww. Goodness. I hope my married life will at least as fruitful as that haha.

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

I just love Fujieda Miyabi. :) This was just so cute. Fluuuuff. Wonder if he'll be releasing any one-shots soon?

joined Apr 19, 2012

Haha, I'm startin' to really like 4-koma after reading Yuru Yuri. This is just too adorable. At first I thought it was cliche of them to play with "Inu" and "Neko" like everyone else in the manga industry, but this was rather refreshing. I like the straight-playing side character haha. She's pretty chill.

last edited at Aug 24, 2013 1:20AM

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

Browsin' the forums and seein' this title, I was like "why the heck not"?

Thought I was prepared for it all
But page 11 really took an unexpected turn.

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

As for the chapter... I didn't know one could gain such strength from badminton. To be able to through a desk like that. I've been doing everything wrong. Guess this means no more 5am gym! Whoopie!!!

Wait, badminton? I thought this was about table tennis???

Haha, anyway, this was adorable! Can't wait for the last chapter. *sadface

onyxpanda
Jin 19 Aug 03:22
joined Apr 19, 2012

Please continue doing so!

joined Apr 19, 2012

Wide pages often don't scale correctly.

Not sure if the same solution (or even problem) is applicable to the mobile web browsers, but it seems like it doesn't scale correctly on my mobile phone either. I use Windows Phone 8.

http://i.imgur.com/85359eG.png
http://i.imgur.com/DTbl6DS.png

First one is "normal", then the second one is expanded.
There doesn't really seem to be much a difference between the two.
And it does make it a pain to have to zoom in and out.

Not sure if it really is a problem since it does have to do with resolutions and all... but just wanted to let you know.
I'll check if the iOS and Android platforms have the same problem too later.

Semi-related problem regarding mobile browsers would be that on some really long chapters, the list of number of pages doesn't show all of the numbers. Or better stated, has so many pages that it just becomes lost.
I'll update this post with a screenshot later.

Would there be a way to list releases chronologically as they appear on the front page instead of the way they appear in the Recently Added tab?
It seems like the Recently Added tab lists all chapters that have been uploaded, regardless of whether they are "new" or just old releases, whereas the front page only lists actual "new" chapters.

As someone who visits a few times a week, it can be a bit hard to find recent material that has disappeared off the main page in between visits.

Also wanted to +1 this. If you miss a week or two, sifting through the Recently Added tab can really be a pain.
It can also be a hassle if you're trying to read older releases (that aren't part of a series or aren't Touhou) by just going through all of the "Recently Added" releases. The only saving grace is the "blacklist" or "whitelist" option in your settings if you're really just looking for particular (or not certain) genres. But other than that, it can be rather time consuming.

And speaking of whitelisting and blacklisting... I actually also have a question that may have already been answered. Why is it that users are limited to only 5 (or well, 4 in my case) blacklist options? (It doesn't seem to be an added sum of both the blacklist and whitelist options though, since I have 6 in total, but only 4 in blacklist and 2 in whitelist.) There is probably a reason behind the limit, but may I ask what it is?

last edited at Aug 19, 2013 3:13AM

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

This is one of my all-time favorites. Sakamoto Mano is masterful at facial expressions, and this story contains many expressive and beautiful ones, but the one that always sticks with me is Miki's expression on the bottom left of page 19. That steady, silent look of mingled trepidation and desire...anxiety but also a deeply yearning invitation. I love it.

You quite literally said everything I was about to say.
The artwork had depth and emotions while the plot was just so refreshing. It's great to see one of Sakamoto's non-angst one-shots!

joined Apr 19, 2012

Ugh, I was re-reading my list today, and god. That last line.
"I wanted to feel that pain every time I saw you. Forever."

joined Apr 19, 2012

Hmm. Are there really people like Suwako? I guess if you can think it of someone like that, there probably are.

joined Apr 19, 2012

Haha, I like Arimura's friend, Iwata. Seems like she's also "one of the hunters". Heh.
This was a pretty fun one-shot!

onyxpanda
Riko & Haru discussion 19 Aug 01:57
joined Apr 19, 2012

What's up with this Anthology? Seems redundant since there's a Series.

Agreed, especially since they're not part of a pairing tag.

joined Apr 19, 2012

Haha. Those lines kinda fit though.

Wasn't prepared for that last page either though. It was a rather... welcomed surprise?

joined Apr 19, 2012

But either way, expect a ton of drama coming up. Especially the latest chapter 12, was heart breaking.

I'll try to remember that 2 years from now.

Haha, that was my reaction too.
Wish I knew Japanese so I could assist KS in any way...

last edited at Aug 17, 2013 3:22AM

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

I'm going to have to reread it again to see what you mean about calling it a "pretty damn good portrayal of real life." I'm not sure I'm that portrayal at all O_o

Woops, my bad. I meant more like ... harsh realities?

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

I have a hard time believing any of these girls are virgins.

"Intellectual curiosity" my butt, haha.

Sorry to tell you that, but until ch.28, we don't have any kisses from Chie x Ai or Miyoshi x Ayano . '-' (I don't know anything further because it's all what I have here). I would looooooove buy Vol 3, but I cant! (-$$).

Edit: HOLD ON A SEC--- we're only on chapter 13?!

But glad I went back and re-read the entire thing. It's been awhile, so I've forgotten everyone!

Anyway, recap:
Ai and Chie - really well figured girl and her track and field/karaoke buddies
Miyoshi and Ayano - cheerleader and "the cool beauty" (hilarious perverts though not like everyone isn't, haha)
Honoka - the otaku everyone avoids like the plague haha
Onoda - the airhead student council prez (pervert in denial?)
Ichinose and Asami-senpai - lit club kids
Michiru and Airi - the photographer and her model

Hope this jogs your memory a bit!

last edited at Aug 16, 2013 4:21PM