Forum › Posts by Skywallker

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This is mostly what Remilia x Sakuya could have becomed if ZUN actually cared about the ships.

These personalities are so different that it wouldnt look alike

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Did she just prematurely eject All her blood?

This makes me feel confused

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Jeez, even when the bad chef isnt ignorant i still hate this cliché. The only time i can remember not Hating it was in Nin Nin Days and thats just because it subverted itself

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

so i found this https://i.pximg.net/img-original/img/2021/05/02/00/46/02/89527800_p18.png
i dont know how to suggest image uploads though

Lets try this again https://twitter.com/hiwonoafu/status/1388528453050269697

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

so i found this https://i.pximg.net/img-original/img/2021/05/02/00/46/02/89527800_p18.png
i dont know how to suggest image uploads though

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I knew it, it was way too soon

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Ehhh?? Why end it like that??? I’m all in with no draggin’ a yuri series for too long, but if you are gonna end it at least give me a kiss, or a god damn confession…

This feels really empty to be honest, almost as if it had been axed…

TBF to the ending there basicly was a confession in there, Ruby did the whole forced confrontation so she could keep being with Azurite even when she loses her powers

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why does japanese Media suck at endings T-T i want more closure

last edited at Jun 2, 2021 11:58AM

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

At this rate shouldnt the maid become a vampire

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This was the obvious course the manga was going but a part of me is dissatisfied that Koiko's love for the president, the whole starting premise of this manga, was nothing more than an infatuation that she got over lol

Word

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Guhh my Heart... It bleeds

I knew this was coming But i didnt want it to

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

And that right there is why I will never ever drink Boba, why da fuuk would you want a drink with marbles in it?

Cause its candy

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That bonus comic is messed up

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

A lesser person would make crass jokes about how Sayo's arrow was small and flaccid until Mei petted it and it became big and strong. Lucky I am not such a person.

After all, she has Many arrows

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Whats this, just a single arrow from Sayo?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im gonna submit my ballot for MC X Ghost

Skywallker
Image Comments 27 May 16:50
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
89797198_p0

She has a preference i see

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why is there a surge of comments that Seem suprised about Long time elements of the manga?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I love that Genjou finally got called out on how lewd her outfit is.

There is a whole chapter dedicated to it

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Ohh dear, love troubles

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Auch

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That's crazy.

You can say that again. And again, and again.

Remember this
It seems a Cray bit irrelevant
Some crazy to the face whos seeling it
Ive got Cray Cray thats my medicine
A little passion cant Hurt these crazy men

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She was subsequently suplexed so hard her dazed body was found in Belfast

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I actually happened to have a conversation about this with my sister a couple of weeks ago and was surprised when she said she imagines different voices for the characters (and even the narrator!?). Like... I just read it in my normal thinking voice...? Sure, I might imagine the tone of their voices, but not really the timbre (hope those where correct uses of the terms, just looked them up in English).

I don't know, I just like to leave those kinds of things to be somewhat vague. Though I have happened to think that a voice did or did not match my expectations when I watch an anime adaptation of a book/manga... So I'd say I have an idea of how their voices may sound like, but it's not like I read the dialogues with different voices or anything.

So I guess she wasn't the only one who does this after all...

Highfive

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I see the characters But i dont really hear their voices, my brain does denote Them as having "that type" but thats more like hearing colour if that makes sense