Forum › Posts by blopa

blopa
Oddman 11 discussion 08 Feb 14:34
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Normal logic would indicate that Setsu would have to defeat 2 and 7 in order to complete the quest, so Tatari's quest would finish by the end of the manga, however, the artist being Dowman Saiman, I wonder what the hell will happen now ...

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Nanoha will make the server lag hard once she learns Starlight Breaker. And whoever balanced this game needs to be fired.

That said, aside from the fact that it's to shamelesly promote a social game, and that Precia acting all friendly gives me the creeps, it has the same flaw of other Nanoha mangas: it's slow on the stupid things yet fast forwards the "plot" like it was nothing. There is some NanoFate, but the fact they just met and are already acting like they were in season 2 kind of kills it for me.

Well, at least it has demonstrated that Hayate's position as troll is now well established in the fanom community.

last edited at Jan 26, 2014 7:10PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

An entire life's worth of sugar contained in a single doujin.

I commissioned this. You're welcome. ^_^
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need my insulin injection before I pass o

I freaking love you.

last edited at Jan 26, 2014 12:01PM

blopa
LesbianSOLO discussion 14 Jan 05:31
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Some of the dialogues made me believe Morishima has been hanging around Dowman Saiman lately XD

It's great when Morishima makes this down to earth, scenarios: Not overly dramatic, not overly glossed.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

And... the boyfriend is a violent douchebag. Not really surprising.

So, Maasa continues to be an absolute boss at life and this series should have a [[supernatural]] tag, because, clearly, Remi is some sort of Shinso vampire that can survive direct exposure to sunlight (I mean, she has slit pupils, fangs, and a tendency to seduce innocent maidens. What else could she be?)

Seriously. My face went full "WTF?" expression once I reached page 27.

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 10:10PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

One of my old favourites. Centuries passed and they're still together.

Only thing I didn't like whas how little did they care for the poor maid.

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 9:38PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I just can't imagine how does Dowman Sayman come up with this stories. Not even being high as fuck would let you imagine these scenarios.

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 7:47AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

x2

blopa
Seasons discussion 01 Jan 12:14
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That extra made chapter 7 the best one in the manga. From trying going out to ten years living together, just the kind of setup I like XD

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

To be frank, I'm not sure what did I just read.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Ah, Mami's ability to cockblock never ceases to amaze me.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I was going to question why is budhist monk giving a gift to the Yama in accordance to a christian holiday; but I guess it was cute enough to forget all that.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I liked this manga. At first I was a little bothered by the fact there was no actual confession and the ending was a bit of a "did they, or did they not" (as obvious as it might have been, open ended final chapters like that one annoy me a little). Then, the extra appears, with two pages made of pure gold.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Very cute, then hot, then cute again.

last edited at Dec 25, 2013 10:38AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I hope it doesn't turn out that most girls were secretly lesbians. The first chapter breaking the cliche a little bit was more intersting.

Still, I liked the serious approach it had towards a gay couple born inside a closed environment. Can it still survive when in the real world? There are a lot of mangas that just show the moment, a high school romance tha the author themselves make you aware it won't last, and it is quite frankly the most common scenario in real life, too. Personally, my favorite setting has at least a single last scene showing the couple continuing during adulthood (if it's the entire manga like Wife & Wife then all the better). I love to see the confirmation that it was something real, and luckily Morishima has provided quite a lot of these before.

last edited at Dec 22, 2013 9:27PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This last one was really pretty.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Please tell me there's more. This can't end like this!!

last edited at Dec 17, 2013 5:19AM

blopa
Earth Girls discussion 15 Dec 11:46
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"Can't Stand"

Lol. I loved the faces Yume and the otehr girls were making.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"I thought I'd be able to get a girlfriend coming to a girls school, but everyone is straight!! What a bunch of frauds!!"
LMAO, omg Riri's hilarious.

Best part. Morishima Akiko never dissapoints.

last edited at Dec 9, 2013 10:26PM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I'd like to say it's a really good start, but I'm not sure. The idea is pretty cool, but I fear that Beniko's sense of rivalry will delay any potential romantic development way too many chapters (if it's short, pobably there will be an actual couble right in the final pages) . Hopefully this won't be the case.

last edited at Dec 9, 2013 10:03PM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Good for Kanana finally having her "Wild Rose" moment.

Well, as painful as it is to see a good series as this one finalize, I should better start stacking insuline for the final chapters.

blopa
Her discussion 08 Dec 18:57
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I really like this one. The idea is cool, developed in just a few pages, and I can't help but wonder what will happen in that date XD

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I kind of liked this series more when Yurika was the straight girl being pushed by the circumstances, instead of the ruthless predator she has become now.

The last few chapters with Yurika fully using her seduction skills were not that interesting. I hope this is just building up to a better development in the future.

last edited at Dec 8, 2013 2:00PM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That Hayase yandere moment... didn't expect to see that.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Reminds me of the shows I saw in my childhood. I had the chance to rewatch some of them now and there were lots of dirty jokes or political comments that I was simply not able to comprehend at that point, pretty much like Shino,

I love the mix of political references and cute and silly slice of life and how they recicled the Magical Girl Satyr from chapter 13. Next episode of the show features different race characters as per previously set equality rules. Nice touch.