Secret discussion 14 Jun 02:35
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I have not felt "dont end there" as strongly in a while

Skywallker
Secret discussion 14 Jun 02:29
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Ehhh not really feeling the kidnapping, felt really abrupt since we weren't really shown the protagonist had such deep issues with themselves beforehand. Was pretty cute without that though.

But why does it always have to be "I don't love [gender], I love you". It feels like authors are downplaying homosexuality every time lines like these come out, like you can't simply be gay, it has to be because there's this special someone and that's why you're attracted to someone of the same gender. Yeah I know, probably reading too deep into it, I've just gotten kind of tired of seeing the trope everywhere.

You can always try to read it from the People Arent Boxes angle

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Finished this.

Thought #1: That was great.
Thought #2: I am going to award myself an imaginary $100 for every forum post complaining about the ending, wishing for more, or making moral judgments about the behavior of the characters.

I’m imaginary rich, I tell you! Hah hah! Imaginary rich beyond the dreams of avarice!

Im gonna imaginarily gold dig you *wink

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yo I like this a lot. On a personal level, as someone who got pushed around or treated as lesser or expendable during my school years, with people seemingly feeling free to treat me however they wanted while I couldn't push back for safety reasons, seeing someone treat an otaku character in a less-than-decent way, and then actually feel consequences for it, is super cathartic to me.

Personally i see the Otaku as the mean one here, she is the one who just pre-judged the Gyaru and didnt even try to communicate

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That's it? Yuri romance manga are the biggest fucking joke lmao, confess and it's over.
Pure trash.

Almost like your Common romance film

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I know om just shooting the bushes But what would have happened of it turned out that Nika was just jealois and didnt have real feelings for her either?

Wait, you're not making any sense here... Why would she be jealous if she didn't have any feelings for her? Isn't having feelings for someone exactly what makes one jealous? In fact, wasn't that exactly what we got?

Jealous og her big sister getting so much attention

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

As always the redux moves clunkily forward, can anyone here tell why Yukiko would ask that suddenly

Got your answer you doof

last edited at Jun 10, 2021 11:30AM

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Akie still needs to learn what's the right mood for a kiss, but besides that she got the dating aspect perfectly, that was a successful date.

Really curious how the "battles" work.

Maybe they get scored by how many people they can knock into Precious-arrest

Well more likely it Will be a popularity contest with different deciplines

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

There where multiple beautifull panels in this chapter

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

^But she sees guys as vegetables right? so she cant be interesed in them

No she Saw everyone in that building like that, including the women

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

These two rival chapters, Arent that magical, i Hope they ammount to something

last edited at Jun 16, 2021 2:16AM

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The setup with Nico is one that i always end Up taking note of

Its a subtle powermove

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I never imagined it would actually end that way, but how sweet. Nika's going to be an exciting girlfriend, and I wish we could see a few dates.

Really? I didnt want it to happen and i thought It was obvious very Early on

last edited at Jun 12, 2021 9:35AM

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I know om just shooting the bushes But what would have happened of it turned out that Nika was just jealois and didnt have real feelings for her either?

You wouldnt have seen it coming thats for sure

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm a little disappointed that Sera's big investment in the the relationship is that, it just makes her life easier. However Kasumi, from Room for Two, acts the same way, and I've been told, very angerily by the fans on the series message board, that she and Sakurako are a happy couple and never question their relationship status again. So what do I know.

Tbf Kasumi does eventually reveal that comming home to a smiling Sakurako makes her very happy

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

House: its a complications caused by the Heart bleeding and her lower torso is now filled with liquid heartache

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Please let there be a second chapter

Skywallker
Image Comments 08 Jun 02:19
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
87506569_p0

Start out with pirates curse, you are unlikely to regret that one

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It probably is on the Toxic side, she asked her out after talking about how she Will contineue getting abused because she cant say no

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 2:15AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why did the mother marry a dude if she is obsessed with boobies? Seems sus ngl

She wasnt as much obsessed with boobs as she was obsessed with having big boobs

Its not at All a stretch to think that she found that it was too late for her so she is using All the techniques she researched on her daughter and is living out her dream vicariously

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

i still dont feel like the FeMC can even love anyone , she was just thinking of being popular using the sports girl , other chapters showed she didnt care about anyone else but herself.

I mean there is nothing pointing to her loving one of the girls at all.

Try reading chapter 4 again

Skywallker
Image Comments 06 Jun 01:35
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
E0ulqvyvuae7tpa-orig

Ruby is probably the most dominant force in that equation

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Youre not yourself when youre thirsty, have some green tea

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im just gonna assume the mother has always been handsy with her which removed a few inhibitions