Forum › Posts by luinthoron

luinthoron
Slow Start discussion 28 Jan 05:04
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The dad is so shooked. Lol might buy something extravgant for Eiko's visit perhaps?

Oh my oh my..i keep on clicking next..

Looked like that, yes. Her family clearly supports Kamu 100%. :D

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hardboiled! As if the sketch from chapter 5 has come to life. :D

last edited at Jan 28, 2019 4:00AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Best yaoi I've ever read, clearly.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Also, unless I didn't visit the site before it disappeared, I don't think this chapter made to the first page.

Happens with chapters that have a release date earlier than the date they're added. I've been always checking the Recently Added page as well ever since I first noticed this, to make sure I don't miss something.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The things you notice when you randomly decide to re-read things... That newlyweds comment? Not the first time she's thought that, even if she didn't say it out loud that time. :D

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch01#9

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that went about as expected. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Based on this, I think Kagami doesn't have her feelings yet sorted for Indou. C'mon Kagami, be more honest with yourself!

Oh, I think she's honest enough with herself, just not with Indou. She simply seems to want a real relationship free of the implications of the Maiden system.

And that Maiden System is still a bit blurry to me. The “chigo” discussion helped a little (and sorry if I was misunderstanding the implications of the word), but it’s still not clear if it’s a “senior’s pet + kissing” thing, or something more sexual, or what, exactly.

Blurry it is, yes. Based on the discussion, it's likely a similar meaning to the original samurai use, but without an actual in-series explanation it's difficult to tell. Still, Kagami has made it rather clear from the start that she does not like the Maiden system and does not want one, while also wanting to protect Indou from becoming one. Any feelings she has for Indou that have led to kissing her, she has developed without regard for this, which is also causing these problems in their relationship - as Indou is even more lost than we regarding what Maidens are supposed to be, she is taking Kagami's denial of her Maiden status as denying their relationship as a whole, while Kagami herself seems afraid of taking things further, thinking it would be seen as a confirmation of her seeing Indou as "just a Maiden".

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Based on this, I think Kagami doesn't have her feelings yet sorted for Indou. C'mon Kagami, be more honest with yourself!

Oh, I think she's honest enough with herself, just not with Indou. She simply seems to want a real relationship free of the implications of the Maiden system.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, but of course it would be a safe childbirth charm. It always is. :D

I raised an eyebrows when Sakurako asked a strand of hair just after the IPS cells mention.

Same here. Especially with her laughing like that.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So Aya and Rize are twins or what?
I mean, they are technically same, both personalities, hairstyles and even voice actress

Wait, you're telling me they're not the same person?

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Too adorable for words.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I’m lookin for a young girl from a village heading to the capital? And she finds a long sword stuck in the dirt along the way so she takes it with her. She gets stopped by 3 girls who are self-claimed knights. One way or another, she decided to become one too for her sword

Chevaliere

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This girl, pretending she's not looking forward to it... :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Clever. Kiss your technically girlfriend during the 3 seconds, then watch her reaction to see whether you have an actual chance with her. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"Thought"? You mean "hoped", right?

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, such a delicious chapter. And then...

Truck-kun, fancy meeting you here...

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I ONLY HOPE THAT HANZOMON'S MEMORIES DIDN'T FULLY ERASED... I MEAN... THAT LAST EPISODE! THAT FREAKIN LAST EPISODE!!! WHY SHE SMILES WHEN MOMO PASSES HER BY? HOLY F******CKKKK!!!!!

XD

Spyce are liars. Do you really believe them?

As far as I'm concerned, Momo's feeling in the last one here just confirms what I thought all along.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Domesticated Nakano.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, no surprises there. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A Girl Who Used to Think She was Straight Learns Better at a Lesbian Mixer

last edited at Jan 11, 2019 5:04AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Somehow that spaghetti quote comes to mind again...

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Six months? Girl, notice, dammit... :D

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, so ridiculous, and I love it even more for that. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I question her straightness.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

When the yuri is so adorable, it'll cheer up even the most depressed saleswoman. ^_^