Forum › Posts by mvl89

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Apr 12:04
Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
Hey, yr age is 85% below 25. I can tell..

Hahaha maybe. i want to be 25 forever though.

Lol we will just keep a 25 candle for you and continue to reuse it every year for your cake XD

Actually i want to be 30 forever. 25 looks like a kid.

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Apr 11:19
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
Hey, yr age is 85% below 25. I can tell..

Hahaha maybe. i want to be 25 forever though.

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 03 Apr 18:01
joined Jan 13, 2016

Guys, it becomes really hard to catch up with this WDTFS community. I just have left for a few hours, and you guys make 14 new pages. :'(

It was too much fun. Now that you are back you can fill the next 14 pages.

I am surprised that we are at 9 pages already lol

I know. Everyone was so crazy. We are going to make a history for ourselves.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp
Lmao I can totally be that type of a graceful llama XD and I like your username I think it's unique and makes you sound like a boss haha

mvl89
I would just call you "M" haha it's slightly easier than saying mvl89

KitKat101
I seriously love how you created your name XD I would totally have done that! That's why all my Sims were named after a product that was closest to me haha

Sounds good. I used my initials. 89 is just random numbers. It is not the year i was born just so ya know.

Oh see I totally would have thought it was the year you were born haha

It would be nice is i was born in 1989 lol. Unfortunately....

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yo, dropping by. Think we have a lot of college students in here, so good luck kiddies :P I sacrificed sleep and probably my health for pretty much everything else back then. Studied like a maniac and partied like one too. Proper eating and sleeping didn't happen. Ah well, was fun while it was socially acceptable haha.

As for this thread, I was actually lurking at day one, but it didn't really catch my interest. I think once it came back from the first hiatus, I read everything and got into it. Same with FF. Was a bit of manga purist and didn't start reading left to right until maybe a few months ago lol. Been reading stuff on Dynasty since the Dynasty team was scanlating Iono the Fanatics. Don't know why it took me almost 10 years to talk in the forum...

Yo. I sure missed you! Hopefully you got a good night sleep and was able to talk a bit with your girlfriend.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp
Lmao I can totally be that type of a graceful llama XD and I like your username I think it's unique and makes you sound like a boss haha

mvl89
I would just call you "M" haha it's slightly easier than saying mvl89

KitKat101
I seriously love how you created your name XD I would totally have done that! That's why all my Sims were named after a product that was closest to me haha

Sounds good. I used my initials. 89 is just random numbers. It is not the year i was born just so ya know.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Wow Martian and Thiaguinho-sama have been here since the beginning? Nicee ^ ^
I only wish I discovered this webtoon sooner. I think I only started after like the 2nd arc or so.
Im glad people in this thread are so nice and friendly lol, its was my first time making an account and everything on this website ^ ^ I have absolutely no idea where I came up with the name Newp though.. it looks really weird ㅎ.ㅎ

And good luck on your studies Azai ! Ah school.. the good old days.. nahjkschoolsuckedass

The good old school days lol. I still miss them once in a while. Hearing Azai talking about studying for exams sure bring some fun and stressful memories.

Haha yeahh I do suppose I miss it only for the environment and friends aspect. However the countless all nighters I had to pull override any of that happiness. A girl needs her sleep! Anyone who dared to bother me during zombie mode got attacked..^ ^

You are right. I only miss the times I spent studying with friends. Anything else is just blah blah blah...

joined Jan 13, 2016

Have you seen the first 2 pages of this thread ?? Most of them doesn't like the art and the storyline. And also, they're going off topic too. Sooo, I think, we're safe for going off topic like them ?? Lol

Lol the weird thing is going through and seeing that there are completely different people now than there was at the beginning

Right. They are soooo ancient. Lol
I don't even see those names here anymore.

I've found Thiaguinho-sama and Martian around page 6! Ancient people lol

Lol. What happened to you? Did aliens kidnap you? I saw your good morning reply them suddenly disappear.

Lol she likes to keep things mysterious, keep people on their toes XD

That's part of my charm heh. (I've been studying a bit. Tough week in college ahead.)

Oh you my little girl! College exams time is no fun. Good luck to you.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Have you seen the first 2 pages of this thread ?? Most of them doesn't like the art and the storyline. And also, they're going off topic too. Sooo, I think, we're safe for going off topic like them ?? Lol

Lol the weird thing is going through and seeing that there are completely different people now than there was at the beginning

Lol. What happened to you? Did aliens kidnap you? I saw your good morning reply them suddenly disappear.

Lol she likes to keep things mysterious, keep people on their toes XD

Yep. Looks like she just disappeared again.

joined Jan 13, 2016

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yeah, we've been terribly going off topic lately. But we can't help it, it's been wildly fun and the waiting for the next chapter is less terrible like this.
so we agreed to drop some Sumin here, some Sungji there, let wild Seju appears, so we don't get banned

Good strategy.. hahaha
Upps watch out if Nezchan reads this :D

I think mod read everything here. She was reading and thinking how to deal with this group of people.
she might have given up on us already by now. XD

Are we the reason for those people to leave the thread? XD

Maybe we are. A little too much for them to handle lol.

joined Jan 13, 2016

True. I just finished looking at a few beginning pages and couldn't find none of you.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Usually this time I'm checking for FF update. But thank to the hiatus, I dont have to sleep late tonight
Remember you are warned! Lol. Once the people got to you you won't be able to escape.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Usually this time I'm checking for FF update. But thank to the hiatus, I dont have to sleep late tonight

You might end up sleeping late tonight if you get addicted to the people in this thread. They are as effective as marijuana. Once you have a taste of them you wouldn't want to sleep. Hehehe.

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 11:02AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

^ noticed that and totally agree with you.. It's oot, but still.. It's fun..

Yeah, we've been terribly going off topic lately. But we can't help it, it's been wildly fun and the waiting for the next chapter is less terrible like this.
so we agreed to drop some Sumin here, some Sungji there, let wild Seju appears, so we don't get banned

Good morning to you!

Good morning lol. I felt relieved when I saw only one page added since the moment I left to sleep.

Ha i was planning to spam the thread with tons of my stuff since i kept waking up every couple of hours until 6am when i was no longer able to fall back to sleep. I decided not to because it wasn't talking to myself.

joined Jan 13, 2016

^ noticed that and totally agree with you.. It's oot, but still.. It's fun..

Good morning to you!

joined Jan 13, 2016

Are you from Canada? It is a lot closer to Minnesota and Washington. Maybe we might go there first. Do we need to speak Portuguese or Spanish when we're going to South America countries lol?

mvl89
I am from Canada. A country where thank yous never end. Lol
As for speaking Portuguese & Spanish, you might wanna learn some basic words just to be safe & sure.

Darn it! Why do mattresses and those bedframes feel cold too? I thought only human can feel the temperature. They give me a hard time sleeping in the winter but they are ok in the summer.

We got heaters here so we really don't worry about cold mattresses & bed frames every winter. :>

I'm speechless with this thread. You guys are really something..
The discussion is fun, the teasings are hilarious and you grow friendship..

Nb: I enjoy reading the cinnamon roll part XD

Rainy365
You should wait until all of us are here. It will make you not want to leave the thread. Bc going to sleep or going off somewhere means missing all the fun. Lol

And it is in contrast here, hot like crazy for equinox phenomenon.. mehhh..

From what country are you from ??

I do have heater in my house but i like living in a cold house lol. When i go sleep i like to cover my whole body with my blanket that is why i usually refuse to turn the heater on unless it is below 12F outside lol. I tell ya no one can live in the same house with me because of this.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yes it is fun when everyone is open minded and respectful.

joined Jan 13, 2016

I'm speechless with this thread. You guys are really something..
The discussion is fun, the teasings are hilarious and you grow friendship..

Nb: I enjoy reading the cinnamon roll part XD

The weather has been crazy in Toronto this week. Was snowing this morning, then 2 seconds later all sunshine. Now its back to snow. Im so done with the cold.. need to move somewhere warmer or somewhere with less Winter :(

And it is in contrast here, hot like crazy for equinox phenomenon.. mehhh..

I started liking coming to this thread since a few days ago. It has been fun and cool. Not sure how it started.

It totally went off topic lol.

joined Jan 13, 2016

You guys better go here in Canada first. Spring is not too hot and not too cold right now. At least here in Edmonton, AB :>

Are you from Canada? It is a lot closer to Minnesota and Washington. Maybe we might go there first. Do we need to speak Portuguese or Spanish when we're going to South America countries lol?

Darn it! Why do mattresses and those bedframes feel cold too? I thought only human can feel the temperature. They give me a hard time sleeping in the winter but they are ok in the summer.

joined Jan 13, 2016

I wouldn't give my number to a random guy on the street but yeah... >.> my city is really small and I don't usually walk alone unless I'm running errands so that hasn't happened fortunately but I got a guy to ask my fb in the train station and some other weirdo in a pub was like "I felt like I wanted to talk to you, so that's why I'm talk to you, oh no, this is bad, I'll try again later" or something along those lines =.=... also in Cyprus some guy in a bar told me to come over and I gave him my phone because I was too tired to think and I told him 'I live in England so don't expect anything ^-^''" aaaand he was like "I've been watching you all night blah blah blah" I didn't even make eye contact with him, didn't even notice him or knew he existed, I don't know where he even found the incentive to talk to me. Well most don't need one, they just appear out of nowhere... It's so ironic because I'm not even that interested in guys but I seem really straight... T_T

I guess guys just attract to you whether you want it or not. I'm glad i have no stalkers lol. I used to joke with my friend about her and our other friend's stalkers. If a girl tells an unwanted guy that she is only into girls, i wonder if that will stop the unnecessary attention from random guys.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89 I'm from Washington State so I'm used to just a ton of rain XD I have been to Minnesota though when my aunt got married, I think I was like 4 and had to wear a huge flower girl dress. It was so hot there that during the middle of the ceremony I lifted my dress up for the whole church to see haha then afterwards all the bridesmaids cut the bottom of their dresses off to try and cool down.
Faylicia I have always wanted to go to England!

GraciousLlama and mvl89, want to know what is hot? Come to Brazil in January... I've been to Boston some years ago in summer. The temperature was cool and I happily chose to wear jeans and a half-sleeve shirt. I went for a walk and people were wearing shorts, light clothes and sunglasses, while complaining the day was too hot...

Last summer I travelled to Thailand and Laos. It was really hot and humid. When i was in Laos the minute i stepped outside i came sweaty already. As long as the temperature is just high then it is ok. If it is also extreme humid then it is a problem.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Wow, really!? It must have been super hot for someone to actually cut their dress!! 'cause like, wow, it's probably expensive, a bridesmaid dress!! wow!
Hey, if you come to England, let me know :), seriously ^-^ But maybe I'd bring a friend along haha. But make sure you come to Greece too we need some tourists. But I really want to go to California and Oregon!! :D and New York I guess haha

Cool. The only thing we have in Minnesota us The Mall of America shopping center. Up north might have some nice places to see, but i think California is a nice state for tourists.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89 I'm from Washington State so I'm used to just a ton of rain XD I have been to Minnesota though when my aunt got married, I think I was like 4 and had to wear a huge flower girl dress. It was so hot there that during the middle of the ceremony I lifted my dress up for the whole church to see haha then afterwards all the bridesmaids cut the bottom of their dresses off to try and cool down.
Faylicia I have always wanted to go to England!

Cool since we live in the same country it is a lot easier to go visit some place together. I have never been to Washington. What is one thing that you like about it?

joined Jan 13, 2016

No, no, no. Don't worry :) He's a skype friend so we don't have any common friends :) I trust that he won't be like that anymore. We have been talking for three years or so but yeah I'm usually pretty tired of those guys too but I end up being tolerant because I don't like being rude. I ended up letting that guy who was trying to hug me (I mentioned him before) sleep in my room (floor ofc) even though I told him I couldn't but he ended up getting in a situation where he had nowhere else to go so I didn't have another choice. He wasn't a random guy btw, not dangerous but, you know, it wasn't the most comfortable thing... I shouldn't have told him I had a hugging pillow 'cause he kept trying to hug me and pull me on top of him and I was like, pulling away and being like "ehh ^-^''' nooo...."
I was telling this to a friend and she was like, 'how do you always get these weird guys?', honestly, I don't know, they just cling to me and they're creeps. Last time I had this guy messaging me on 3am and 5am on fb asking if I was awake... like gosh, what for?! >.<
We should make a new thread and call it relationship advice hahah
Of course you need them to be happy! Don't you? I mean that's the point, isn't it? Well, at least that's the goal think
Oh I read a book about Minnesota!! Silhouette of a Sparrow. I really like it. So Minnesota is a cold place? Like Toronto? Greece can be hot in the summer but some places are really cold during the winter, especially those close to the sea because it gets windy. It's the same in Cyprus. But England is pretty cold, but at least it's not always windy, but when it is you dieeeee... it's spring-time now though so the weather is goooooood, but some days it's still cloudy ;_; and it looks so white and... ugly... ;_;

I have a friend who attracts guys like bees lol. When i went to visit her a few years ago. There was this random guy on the street just asked her number and later called her. I also get to hear about guys chasing her. I guess some people just attract others to them.

Minnesota is rather boring but we are called Minneota nice. I think it is true. I like the most of the people here.

In Minnesota when it's cold it is really cold but when it is hot it is also really hot.