Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Fuckin laughing because OF COURSE they brought the ages down for the actual serialization.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I know the shying away from addressing people with their given name is a cultural thing, but it still weird to me.

I think it's the same level of awkwardness as when you call your teacher by their given name.

Chikaon
Bondage discussion 15 May 19:07
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I have no idea who these characters are, never watched the show (I heard there's a lot of males so probably won't ever)

Uhhh what? The amount of males in Bang Dream are the same amount of males in Love Live.....

last edited at May 15, 2019 7:09PM

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The lewdest chapter

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Once again I relate so hard to that hippohorse thing

Seriously. Fuck those parmesan shakers. You can't use the hole because they get clogged with clumps of cheese, and you can't use the opening because then it just comes out all at once. I've recently just given them up, and instead go for decently sized parmesan flakes. You can't sprinkle them the same, but parmesan cheese flakes drenched in sauce make for a great opener to a spaghetti meal.

Im craving spaghetti now. Thanks

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Actually acknowledging the potential of a crush!

Chikaon
Yuri Moyou discussion 13 May 04:05
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Usually the 4th sister portions aren't really my thing, but I'm always up for reversal. Loved it.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Take a shot every time the word cute comes up.

I always love me some sweet sweet nicotori

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Each chapter just makes me fall more in love with this series

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Super sweet. A confession scene that didnt disappoint.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

omfgggg the sweetness levels in this series really have been shooting through the roofs lately.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

^ people really have complaints about this? It feels really sweet and innocent so far. Dunno what's wrong with a lil bro supporting his sister.

I'm looking forward to more

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

HIKAGE VS YURIKA. WHO WILL WIN?

last edited at Apr 23, 2019 5:56AM

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Daw ive been really liking the development of their relationship and characters. It kinda reminds me of the oppai manga where the beginning chapters are pure stupid fun, but as it goes on, a lot of development actually happens. It's really sweet to read.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

My bb's birthday ;_;

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I think what I like about this story so far is that they do a good job of showing people being "accepting" and people who generally don't mean any harm, but because of their ignorance they do/say really shitty, hurtful things.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Dating without knowing theyre dating

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

People are so quick to pick out faults in a relationship but at the end of the day I dont think people want a calm and relaxed relationship they want conflict whether they know it or not. Nobody wants boring.

Complicated relationships are fun to read about in fiction, but at the end of the day, healthy, communicative, relaxed relationships are what people want for themselves. Hell it's what people should want for themselves.

Pretty disappointed how this turned out. I got my hopes up when the gf showed up at MC's door, but not one peep of an apology. I know her actions are a way of "apologizing" but her nonchalant attitude leaves so much to be desired. It kinda gave off the impression that the gf thought MC was being a pain.

I'd like it if MC was more vocal about her complaints instead of just being passive aggressive, but can't even really blame her for not being communicative enough because gf clearly knew what she did wrong.

This couple definitely has some problems to work through. The ending is only a bandaid.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It turned out how i wanted it to but why did it just end like that :(

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

the mystery deepens...

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I know this is a AyaHina and SayoTsugu doujin, but I cant help but now fantasize about ChisaSayo teaming up together to tie up Aya....(AyaChisaSayo is my ot3 lmao)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I feel like when X's face is revealed, she's gonna be a loli

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmao poor hina

Chikaon
Image Comments 20 Mar 01:11
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
Line

Flustered Chisato is soooo cute!

Chikaon
Citrus + discussion 19 Mar 16:50
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This chapter was ehhh to me, only because i think friends being nosy and pestering me for explicit details about my love life is annoying so it was a little hard to read. I felt for mei lol.