Forum › Posts by Wlfking

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

That was kinda confusing. I have an idea how the game is played but a lot of these just seemed . . . odd.

Wlfking
Cocytus discussion 18 Aug 02:27
joined Apr 23, 2015

That was good. I give this points. All the points.
Wish it was longer though.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

Absolutely on the top of my list of things I want more of in yuri is action!
but I don't care for this jigsaw, last man/woman standing killing thing. It's hard for me to care about this sort of premise.
IMO. the leads are so far as boring as almost every character in Akuma No Riddle. Not helping.
I'd rather have a superheros or sword and sorcery setting. or martial arts. or even robots!
And just more . . . fun.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

I'm really enjoying this.
Cannot wait to see what becomes of the main characters feelings.
Pres is so damn likable.
This really is more fun than the usual fretting until the big confession angle. Usually followed by fainting and ending up in that nurses office thing.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Pretty much everything I generally want from a yuri. Older characters. Nice art. Likable characters. Mostly believable story. No love triangles or at least short lived ones.
Would they really be able to keep their feelings from each other for a decade though?

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

I can forgive probably any cliche if the other elements are very good. And this was awesome!

joined Apr 23, 2015

Thank you for your hard work translators.

Wlfking
Magan&Danai discussion 08 Jul 11:15
joined Apr 23, 2015

Still nice.
I suppose it's beside the point, but I really wonder what they were fighting about this time.

After reading some of the comments here, that note at the end felt a little on the nose, huh?

joined Apr 23, 2015

I really enjoyed this. I like the writing. I'm not into over cutesy art. It will never stop me from trying a manga and I will put up with it for a good story, but I didn't feel this story was really in that category anyway. Probably because it was confined to one character who was a dragon a quarter of the time.

joined Apr 23, 2015

For all it's faults, including friggin finger sucking, I thought it was OK.
I kinda like the old-school art even though the proportions looked a bit off in some places. Even for this exaggerated style.
I felt bad during the flashbacks with grandma.

joined Apr 23, 2015

This is really nice. I am very interested in paying for more on that site halmoni mentioned. I just hope I don't forget to go back/sign up and all that.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

I like Metallica. Then again everyone tells me my favorite band is an Alice and Chains Cover band so. . .

Loved this so much I own both volumes.
Too bad I still can't read Japanese.
Really enjoying the art and characters. The lead is pretty endearing and Sierra is interesting.
How nice it is just to have yuri with rock stars. I would like more of that.

Wlfking
Magan&Danai discussion 18 Jun 10:38
joined Apr 23, 2015

Lovely art. Really liked this. Especially the first chapter. Hope the rest can be even more like that.
I see why it would bother people but just I don't interrupt this relationship as abusive . . .

Wlfking
Baby Lips discussion 24 May 16:22
joined Apr 23, 2015

something diabetes something. . . .
Actually I do like this story.
I've read it a few times before with out committing the name to memory and clicked on it just know thinking it was a different story I am kinda looking for.

Wlfking
Philosophia discussion 24 May 15:56
joined Apr 23, 2015

I feel bad for laughing at the revelation of her death, but i couldn't help it

I didn't but I almost felt I should.
It reminded me of some dramatic anime I didn't like where an adult chased a ball into the street, got ran over and died.
I was like . . . yeah. Alright. Sure.

But in this story it was

Spoiler!* she's a leaving. She's a pimp. Now she's dead! And you get hit with this all with in one chapter Spoiler end.

Aside from that, I think it was a pretty good story. I could see someone going through something crazy like this.

When Ai asked Tomo to sell her too it seemed like a pretty good, if odd, attempt to cement a stronger relationship. I liked that.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

I was rereading this and I thought to myself.....these two would make the perfect pair for a short episode anime series similar to Inugami-Nekoyama.

That would be terrific! I think this is one of the most deserving of such an adaption. Likely because this is probably my favorite yuri.
Some how both leads would be "best girl!" I donno how. It's just that good.

As many have stated, the bluntness is so refreshing and I feel I do not get enough delinquent, rough and tumble type girls in my yuri.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

This is probably my favorite yuri ever. I really wish there more like this.

Wlfking
Collectors discussion 21 May 08:21
joined Apr 23, 2015

Science babies would make an already great manga even better. I was wondering the other day why adoption doesn't seem to comes up in the yuri I've read. Even in the few where one partner has actually left the other because she didn't want to miss the chance to become a mother.

I assumed science babies were often left out since a lot of these stories seem older than the idea. I joked to my ex that she wouldn't even need my gender when I first heard this technology would be real.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

This to me has an unrealistic ending. That Nakajima girl never came to terms about dating a girl and all of a sudden while sober (being drunk would have made more sense), she hops in the bed naked with the girl???

I don't see the problem. I mean, people move and different paces. Just because one person might not do it that way, I don't see how you can say no one else ever would.

Nakajima says she wishes the Kimura was a boy but I don't see how you can say exactly how much of a barrier that was for her in terms of pursuing a relationship. She even continues to hang out with Kimura after being kissed. We also learn that Nakajima is the one "always all over" Kimura.

I also believe that moment at the end is a deception of a real life thing. Strong, over reactions in regard to the safety of a romantic interest. Always kinda bugged me honestly but I'm betting there is some truth to them.
I've heard of guys realizing they wanted to marry their girlfriends until someone starts hitting on them not knowing the girls are taken.

My old boss said he got with his wife when the broke up after a few dates. She was with someone else. He realized he wanted to be with her so he told the other guy to leave and they've been together since.

I have no trouble believing the last moment, Kimura coming to Najamia's defense(even though she wasn't, you know. in danger) is basically as strong as any love confession. Maybe more so since it may seem more primal. Possibly a real turn on too.

I love this piece. It's so frank.

Wlfking
My Beloved discussion 11 May 02:43
joined Apr 23, 2015

There is only one question after this new chapter... will the black haired girl cheat or break up before ? I bet on the cheating >.>

Back to the good ol' cliché that Bi are cheaters because it's just in their nature.

I did not know that was a thing.
Also. Not surprised that it is a thing. Pity.

joined Apr 23, 2015

I really liked this story.
To be honest the only thing that went over my head was that "I need to cheat on someone to see if I hate it" thing.
I don't get it. I probably missed something.
But every thing else I liked from the start.
I liked the issues that the character revealed themselves to have.

Though to be honest I didn't much care if the lead girl got the one she was after. I just didn't. I was happy when her objective got away from the bad boyfriend. I was happy to see her becoming a stronger person and couldn't help but note she didn't seem into Ruki early on.

I kept wondering if there was ever going to be anything more to Remi. I started to wonder what she'd be like when she's old. Would she have that twinkle in her eye and a thousand bawdy tales to tell?

Wlfking
School Days discussion 23 Apr 12:27
joined Apr 23, 2015

This is among the first translated yuri I ever read. I like it. I find this very believable. I could see someone doing what the lead does in this story if their life was kinda crappy like this.
I like that there was more the male in this story than jerk for the sake of being a jerk. He even stopped when asked to.

joined Apr 23, 2015

What gets me is, she's actually got more of a chance now than she did before, since now she knows her friend is at least open to the idea. But she's letting pessimism get the better of her instead of at least trying to move forward. It's a bit frustrating.

My thoughts exactly. I wondered if I missed some indication why the relationship wouldn't work regardless of gender. I think I'm pretty good at missing things like that. Ha.
Still. I liked it.