Forum › Posts by Queenofyuri

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I don't even know if this is yuri or not. I feel sorry for Risa who is gay in heart and don't know if Kazumi is gay or what, but if she is not, everything will go down the drain considering that a girlxgirl relationship requires attraction on both sides, work and dna sequences. I feel connected somewhat with the story which saddens me, since I met this one girl who I always talk to but we became friends, she has a boyfriend and all and likes guys but can't help but feel some sort of connection and we use to message for long hours. I know she will never like me that way, since I meet her even before she met her boyfriend. I have the disadvantage to live in a place were there isn't much lesbians. I feel lonely since I am girly and people automatically judge me saying I'm straight. I don't know if I will ever find the one. But I can tell you love is not obligatory. Even thought anyone can fall in love with anyone. Also sexual attraction is require if not it will all fall apart. I've live thru it. Hope Kazumi is gay indeed and things work out.

i think you aren't bold enough to state your feelings to her in the first place but not sure if its worth risking your friendship tho. how about you test her, such as told her that you haven't kissed anyone before and needed some kind of experiences for the real thing later then joke around with her that you wanna try kissing with her "in non-serious way to test her out so that won't reveal your real intention".. if she agrees look for hints if your bait is successful. told her that it feel kinda good.so good that you wanted to try n learn more...and more and more .. if she did strongly refused or gross out then better to back off saying that she's not cool since you deserve someone better than her or else it will jeopardizes your friendship...wish you best of luck!

Thank you for the support, I don't think it will get far ^^; the thing is girls that like guys and only guys thats all they are going to like, its biology. Just like we like girls. So I have to get that idea across I'm ok with her being straight. Its not like I haven't gotten use to being by myself. Thanks so much for answering thought.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I don't even know if this is yuri or not. I feel sorry for Risa who is gay in heart and don't know if Kazumi is gay or what, but if she is not, everything will go down the drain considering that a girlxgirl relationship requires attraction on both sides, work and dna sequences. I feel connected somewhat with the story which saddens me, since I met this one girl who I always talk to but we became friends, she has a boyfriend and all and likes guys but can't help but feel some sort of connection and we use to message for long hours. I know she will never like me that way, since I meet her even before she met her boyfriend. I have the disadvantage to live in a place were there isn't much lesbians. I feel lonely since I am girly and people automatically judge me saying I'm straight. I don't know if I will ever find the one. But I can tell you love is not obligatory. Even thought anyone can fall in love with anyone. Also sexual attraction is require if not it will all fall apart. I've live thru it. Hope Kazumi is gay indeed and things work out.

not your blog

^^don't mind the troll. (and you troll created an account just to make a comment like that? must be lacking some attention eh. I pity you.

Btw, hello there Queenofyuri. Thanks for sharing your story. I've crushes on straight girls too. Plus living on a "homophobic" society (I presume many are closeted due to that, hence the "scarcity" of bae), it sucks right. This is cliche, but just keep on believing ok. You never know, a Risa-like might be coming your way already.

And as for the story, part 3 will hopefully uplift your yuri spirit xp e

EXAClY! I was just supporting the statement that if Kazumi is not bi or is not attracted to girls it will not work, unfortunately.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Let me just confess my Art teacher female 24 and I was 12 did this to me, and at first I was scare but then fully enjoy it. So this wasn't rape. I knew I was a little lesbian back then and lord did I enjoy her honey...so yes...sexy teacher with short skirt. Any girl like me will go for it ;) we never got found out cause I move away and never saw her again. I did see her recently and she had a beautiful daughter she name after me ;) guess the dad never found out about us. There was guys alot the way who wanted it by force hate them she ask me, and I kiss her too so it's mutual. Not rape. I wasn't manipulated to do it. I did it cause I wanted her bad.

last edited at Oct 7, 2014 11:07PM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

If you all worried there is not continuation of this no worries, I will talk to momoto about it :) I know her she is a good friend of mine had a long time I have not spoken to her. She is a wonderful women, I admire her cause she is actually one of the few who has actually accept me for being a lesbian her website http://momonomoto.net/ please do purchase her comics they are not that expensive and they are real adorable if you know japanese. Her twitter page:https://twitter.com/momono_moto?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fmomonomoto.net%2F&profile_id=14695548&tw_i=461448602775089153&tw_p=embeddedtimeline&tw_w=273382328561172480. I'm a fan.

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 22 Oct 15:05
joined May 23, 2013

that better not be the case cause Mei will be stupid for still loving a disgusting father for doing those horrible things to her daughter. Mei is not that gullible, it has to do with the mom or with something Mei did to make dad upset.

I thought it could be that the dad was upset about her being groomed to take over her grandfather's job as well as being engaged to that older teacher. Then after Yuzu gets the grandpa to the hospital and he hasn't returned, that letter showing up could be a result of the two older men talking and Mei's dad trying to, possibly, reconnect with his daughter. (Not to mention what Yuzu's mom might be telling him on the side.)

that makes a whole lot of sense now....but i have a feeling that maybe Mei was just abandon by her dad and grew to be lonely and reserve cause she thought he care for her, cause the mom die saving Mei's life while risking hers which ended with death and the dad grew a little disappointment over her daughter for what had happen to mom..and like you mention Dad was disappointed in matrimony with the rat of sensei was planning with Mei ..and maybe Grampa told dad about Yuzu and Mei being together on the same room....doing things...which makes Mei feel more guilty....that her father might not accept her..for what had happen..and for being a lesbian....when she said "sorry,dad" in the second chapter it made me feel that she meant it as "I am falling in love, with yuzu...is that wrong?"

last edited at Oct 22, 2013 3:08PM

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 22 Oct 14:57
joined May 23, 2013

I'm really considering buffing up my skills and starting editing. I've done a lot of photoshop for magazines and GIS, I just never felt quite confident enough to start on manga. I guess I'll start practicing. I really appreciate Yuri Project for getting great series like this out at top speed, so I better start contributing.

your welcome to visit the page XD ill be waiting there to enhance those skills of yours ~kari

Queenofyuri
Renai Manga discussion 21 Oct 13:28
joined May 23, 2013

recently I have been having severe issues with this author...she brings the worse out of me. I mean she goes het to me for a moment...and as a lesbian its like a bullet in my brain. Hopefully she undestands the whole meaning of being yuri soon.

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 21 Oct 09:00
joined May 23, 2013

Well, the indirect kiss thing was referring to Momokino's reaction to Harumin and Yuzu's 'feeding each other' scene, which does suggest a lack of experience on Momokino's part. From my perspective, it does make more sense to assume that Momokino's attempt in ch.5 was only an 'attempted rape' scene than that Mei actually let her go all the way with it.

that's what i was thinking. mei also let the teacher from chapter 1 to felt her up and she obviously wasn't willing to. when she kissed Yuzu or something she was like 'isnt that what (all) you want". that why's I believe there's more than just 'my father is not with me'.

So you think that Mei's father may have molested her or something?

that better not be the case cause Mei will be stupid for still loving a disgusting father for doing those horrible things to her daughter. Mei is not that gullible, it has to do with the mom or with something Mei did to make dad upset.

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 18 Oct 12:39
joined May 23, 2013

Can somebody tell me if Citrus is published weekly?
I don't think I can survive more than that...

Yuri Hime is publish bi-monthly every two months and now Yuri Project has catch up ^^; so chp 7 will be publish in mid november . No worries Yuri project is preparing a extra special from citrus to calm the absence of this wonderful manga

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 18 Oct 11:34
joined May 23, 2013

this is my prediction..Mei will be staying home because of her sickness of fever, Yuzu will stay by herself with mei, to look after her....she will sleep on top of her to keep her warm and to get rid of mei's fever...things will get hot in this scenes cause things go far...they have their scene on bed...XD I hope that is what happens and not that poor Mei goes to the hospital too and out of pity the father shows up...I want more yuri love....the dad...he should just forgive Mei for whatever happen and get it over it. If he molested her, he better not...hes going to jail. Which is a bad prediction because I think it has to do more with Mei's mom....or something that happen in the past....about the amusement park i dunno if Mei will be capable of going cause of her fever...Harumi should take Hime to the amusement park so that yuzu and mei spend some quality time together without interruption. Harumi an Hime will probably arrived to the amusement park and no Mei and Yuzu? where are they....alone in a room ;)

last edited at Oct 18, 2013 11:41AM

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 12 Oct 14:57
joined May 23, 2013

Can somebody explain to me how I read chapter 6 already if chapter 5 supposedly just came out?

let explain this to you since not many people seem to understand

first the original post are here in dynasty scans...the original editor
due to some circumstances with he/she couldn't continue to edit after chp 4 read here http://yuriproject.net/citrus-ch05/. I am very thankful for all the work he ever put into this project....

fans edited chp 5 and uploaded that version to websites like manga here and mangafox ect....not to be a harsh critic
but The editing was not done right and they did not give credit to Saburouta your suppose to put his name on the credits..moving on...meanwhile yuri project was still having issues and they fight to get back to the project.

finally new editor volunteer to do it and
she sat down and did not go to sleep for days and work on both 5 and 6 to post / upload good quality work to dynasty scans because to begin with this project was Yuri projects work.

Finally she finish chp 5 but before that YP uploaded a Qc version of chp 6 so that people who wanted to read it fast will do so...The editor work fast and efficient to upload the first Qc and so did the translator...and even posted on the first scan saying in red "tHIS IS AN UNFINISH PRODUCT DO NOT UPLOAD TO ONLINE READES" and what did people do? they did the exact opposite and went on and uploaded the unfinish product since the sfx weren't edited and the quality check had not been done yet. Some people even took the liberty of not even giving credit to the editor and translator...

however the story ends that now chp 6 is almost publish by yuri project and so is the extra....and people just need to learn to be a bit more patient....

last edited at Oct 12, 2013 3:11PM

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 12 Oct 14:36
joined May 23, 2013

Wow... So you link people to some shitty third party website, instead of promoting Yuri Project. People on that site are also clearly a bunch of fucking tools because not only did they host the chapter there. They removed the page Yuri Project specifically put there saying it's a preview version, and NOT to upload it to online readers.

thank you! thank you! finally someone that understands~kari

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 12 Oct 14:34
joined May 23, 2013

Well after reading all those comments...

I thank you yuriproject and dynasty-scans for all of this, I hope you won't have enough and keep on with your works, Kudos to all of you guys.

finally I hear something positive..thank you...and chp 6 will be ready soon along the extra english version..we doing it for the great readers like you sincerely~kari and Yuri project team

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 11 Oct 12:56
joined May 23, 2013

Any chances that extras from volume 1 will be also translated to eng? One story is realllly cute ^^ (only looked on pics - text was in spanish xD). Does anyone know?

I know spanish! Tell me more! Where did you read it??!?!?

just letting you all know chp 6 is days hours away from getting publish...
also I know the spanish people who publish it got the scans from yp to begin with...

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 11 Oct 11:26
joined May 23, 2013

Have some frikin respect have any idea how much time it was invested in this project? an chp 6 is almost comming out and so is the special..people are just so frikin inpatient it bugs me at times...

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 26 Sep 13:04
joined May 23, 2013

Yuri project will continue everything citrus, that includes chp 5 and 6 and the short story :)

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

i miss chin ran my fav* author

joined May 23, 2013

Yes!!!! its back!!!

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Please do buy the manga if you all have a chance, I will I know Takemiya Jin she works so hard to make this manga, and she support the lgbt community such a great women.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Ok it seems one person actually thank yuri project and the editor that put the work into this. Even if the story seems off. I got to say first, this is not a romantic story it doesn’t say it on the tag , is a realistic yuri teenage drama story. Ririko is not your tipical lovely lesbian, but a bi. It is true most of the girls that go to a girl’s school are this type of girl, who just want to have sex with a girl. It is a lesson in life to understand that not everything is wonderful in a yuri story. We will never know if Ririko was actually a slut so don’t insinuate things just because those girls were talking about her hanging out with lots of guys and stealing boys. We never found out if she was with a guy while with kiwa and she most likely hook up with a jerk after leaving kiwa. The only thing we know is that to begin with it was kiwa’s fault for not letting Ririko know about her feelings because she didn’t even know she was gay yet. She let her go, and Ririko being the typical bi fell for a dude. Shit happens…that’s just the way it is. Now it seems in the end they find each other again after years of being away from each other and now kiwa actually love Ririko. R as seen still had felt feelings for kiwa it seems Ririko just got together with the men who knows maybe to please her family? or just wanted to please her bi egotistical being. In the end the sex scenes weren’t even that apparent it mainly focus of a girl and her feeling to her high school sweetheart…if you didn’t read it with an open mind you will never have spotted any of this things. That’s why a true lesbian shall double think about falling for a bi. Lesson learn. Now we know what we look forward from the author in the future and what we get out of mangas…make sure you look at the tabs and beware. In another note I don’t know if anyone even knew but this author is use to writing shoujo manga. Guys everywhere, she doesn’t have enough experience writing about lesbian true love maybe because she hasn’t even experience about being a lesbian first hand but a bi. I’m a lesbian but this story was in a bi perspective. I have nothing against bisexuality unless I play through I have friends who are indeed like ririko….hooking up with guys and girls and so forth so those girls exist. Most of the time because they don’t even know what they are looking for, unless they have one preference over another, so beware to lesbians falling for these girls. They can break your heart into tiny little pieces.