Forum › Posts by herobunnymon

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

I thought this chapter went pretty well versus any sort of negative yandere situations. They’re only a year apart so it depends on whether the author emphasizes on their time apart or just jumps to an epilogue. Though I’m hoping it turns more yuri if anything.

joined Apr 2, 2013

So this author thought about this pair for 4-5 years before it got serialized?

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

This is becoming something like Hino-San no Baka as the base and slowly mixing in Hana Ni Arashi.

joined Apr 2, 2013

I want more.. Edit: nvm i found the raw one i loved it! So glad i can read it!(≧∇≦)

Please link the raws. I also want to read them and guess what they’re saying.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

This is what happens when we want the flashbacks to end. Always ends at the part where we don’t want it to end.

joined Apr 2, 2013

I'm Definitely not getting off this ride.

Our drunk college student however, is definitely getting off on this ride.

Hey look motorcycle!

RIDE JOKES INTENSIFIES!!!!!

last edited at Jan 4, 2020 2:54AM

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

So what if dude that looks like a cross dresser is also another version of the MC?

joined Apr 2, 2013

RomCom returns! Well other people said that it was still going.
Glad to know that the formally bleeding out older sister gets a full recovery. Like Precure story routine?
On the other hand, the hero has a more serious backstory.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

So what I’m looking for is another light novel by the same author of “I Favor the Villainess”. The author comments saying that he made another light novel before this one with a “screwball villainess”

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

I like the pop idol and Aikatsu references in ch 3, but are the chapters out of order already? How is it that the end of the latest chapter goes for a loop. It certainly got the wtf tag for me.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Whoo!!! Catalyst!

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Or just get a new publisher with a weekly publication that will make the first one go bankrupt.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Utena-chan X Kiwi-Chan. Just give them a room and end the story off a happy BDSM ending.

herobunnymon
SHY discussion 29 Nov 18:27
joined Apr 2, 2013

I am distracted by how amazingly attractive Spirits is.

» That's the whole point of showing her in the medical bay

I am also distracted by Spirit’s attractive looks, but I somehow only noticed it by the next chapter.

joined Apr 2, 2013

On the verge of tears. And then it ended before I could let a tear drop.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

I can’t tell if they are adults or high schoolers. Though I just like yuri so if the cheating falls in favor of yuri, then yeah it doesn’t feel so bad. That and besides the fact that the guy wasn’t really a “good” guy. The hetero situation feels like it’ll fall into the abusive husband trope with a dump load of self-deprecating and angst on that girl’s part.

joined Apr 2, 2013

I guess if the reader is a 24 year old OL, this seems not so cringy to read.
Or whatever age is closest to just graduate from college and started working as OL.

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 1:34AM

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Please also notify me when it is completed translation. I just hope for yuri happy ending. Lol

herobunnymon
Image Comments 08 Nov 21:35
joined Apr 2, 2013
Spoiler_en-76705759_p0

Um .... you do realize the girl with short blue hair is Hina right? Sayo is the girl with long blue hair.

joined Apr 2, 2013

Oh no! There’s plot stuff in this once just cuddly manga! :(
Why can’t it just be romantic comedy?!!!

joined Apr 2, 2013

Pretty simple: call the police on that ex-bf and tell them he’s a stalker!
Unlike Chi-Chan’s case, Nagi deserves to have that Ex arrested cause she broke up with him and probably told him no several times.

Also could use the Editor card and have him clean up the Ex-bf cause he did offer on that phone call.

Well it will interesting to see what Nagi does instead of the above cause expert stalker vs scumbag newbie stalker.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

~DoCha FuWa FuWa~
~DoCha FuWa FuWa~

Somehow it became a catchy tune...

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Ms. Pink guessed right on sensei’s personality preference type, but forgot that she’s a gym teacher and gym teacher stereotype. Lol

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

What are we trying to understand or find out?

(Shrugs)
Hina wants follow and hang out with Sayo as much as possible. Sayo was hesitant on how to be a big sis.
The ghost probably wanted to bring Sayo and Hina together so it fooled Hina into thinking it was Sayo and then proceeded to call Sayo to pick Hina up. Or the ghost wanted to try to trap them both and failed.
Though it’s likely to be the nice ghost from the Afterglow Halloween event, so I’m assuming the former.

last edited at Oct 28, 2019 12:42PM

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/prologue_to_the_dating#2

Kokoro it looks like you’re inadvertently telling Misaki to join Roselia.
Should’ve given pink Michelle hair clips.