Forum › Posts by ai-chan

ai-chan
Yamanko! discussion 27 Mar 16:17
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

ah this series was a good read. too bad it was way too short. there wasn't much yuri but my mind filled in the blank so it's all good. hope to see more like this.

Agree! ^^,

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

MORE >.<
Haha! i'm looking forward for the next chapter, ^^,
Thankies lililicious for your hardwork and also dynasty :D

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

I don't know if its true but I was checking out the summer and spring upcoming animes and Girlfriends was listed!! I don't know if it trolling but it sure in hell got me! If so please let it be true!! if anyone has any info please say something!!

what site? o.o
i checked anime.ph and animnewsnetwork.com immediately after i saw your post XD
no girlFriends on the list :(
so isn't that just a troll?

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

me too, i really like how fugiwara teases yuri............... <3

yep, one of the things why i love this manga :D

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

I love how blunt Fujiwara is. It's a nice change from the usual yuri manga developments. She's a giant tease. <3 Yuri (the character) is so cute!

But I wonder what was with Fujiwara's expression when she asked who Shinobu was. As far as I can tell, Yuri's been her only true friend. Maybe she's lonely and scared of losing her?

And isn't Shinobu's room right across from Yuri's? The curtains were open! Couldn't Shinobu just glance over and see Fujiwara pushing Yuri down on the bed?? XD

yep, i love both of the characters, i was even wondering if there are other anime or manga that has this kind of characters:(

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Chapter 6 was freakin' amazing, lol. This is a yuri manga for the ages. One of the very best.

TRUE. thumbs up for the writer and scanlators ^^,

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

me toooo!!!!! i want this in an anime so bad!! but first though it has to be Girlfriends n thn this but yes i agree with u 100%!!

+1 i love Girlfriends :D i read it like 3 times or so XD

ai-chan
First Love discussion 23 Mar 23:05
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

btw i was like "0.0 yuri! has the writer had this character on mind all along? or what? XD"

ai-chan
First Love discussion 23 Mar 23:03
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Is that Yuri from Notes on page 9?

i thought so too :D

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i wonder how many times have i read all chapters.. and i still couldnt get enough of this! haha.. and i couldn't stop smiling and laughing while reading 'em XD i love this couple :D Thankies dynasty-scans! and thankies so much Tsubomi! for continuing this manga T.T im excited for the next chapter!!! >:D